Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand it's for a good cause, but I'm tired of seeing that ?

Some dude on my ig did it and was like if u don't you owe me 50 bucks lol dude didn't even know u supposed to donate smh
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @VulcanRaven‌

? , they threatening to ? you, said they was going to bring chiraq to MD, what you gonna do?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    This @CHICAGO_BREED‌ sister and I'm about to go.in on the mufucka that posted my pics.

Y'all live together?
    No

do you know what Fap means?

No be my guest on filling me in though

Edit wait a minute no ? @ breed for pretending to be a woman
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    This @CHICAGO_BREED‌ sister and I'm about to go.in on the mufucka that posted my pics.

Y'all live together?
    No

do you know what Fap means?

No be my guest on filling me in though

I'd fill that mouth in

Bruh scoot yo lame ass away from the computer, open the blinds and go outside and find a REAL ? .
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Df happen These last few pages. ? has 1k new post.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    I understand it's for a good cause, but I'm tired of seeing that ?

Some dude on my ig did it and was like if u don't you owe me 50 bucks lol dude didn't even know u supposed to donate smh

A lot of them on my newsfeed, don't know where it came from.

They just doing it because everybody else are doing it..............like the picture challenge they was doing a couple of weeks ago
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    @chicagobreedsis got a nice ass

Yes she does.I'd ? around and give breed another nephew,but the kid got to live here cause I don't want him getting clapped in the chi.

You a lame jo.

yo breed...you ever met up with bride?

Maybe or maybe not. I don't know if she want that info out
  • ChitownBreedSis
    ChitownBreedSis Members Posts: 26
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    @VulcanRaven‌

? , they threatening to ? you, said they was going to bring chiraq to MD, what you gonna do?

@VulcanRaven‌ no we don't have to do ? his demeanour is
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's a good alternative for soda other than water?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CONFLICT‌ @VulcanRaven‌

Bruh stay the ? off my sisters Facebook pages. You lame ass ? .

@CHICAGO_BREED Shut the ? up.You posted a screen cap with her name in it.Not my fault your ? was not smart enough to block it out.So that is your sis? I would spray that ? like ? get sprayed with bullets in Chiraq.Have that hoe getting hit in the chest, arm, leg and head all at once.Her mouth look like she can fit my whole ? in with one slurp.Tell her to come to MD so I can treat her like a sperm bank and deposit these kids in her throat.

? happened to the pic thread anyway?

Boy sit yo goofy ass down. As soon as you step yo Vic ass out that lil ass station wagon yo organs gone be spreaded on yo ? body.

i like this chick...if it is his sis and not him

Same IP address.Breed on some juwana man mrs. Doubtfire ? .what a ? .I hope he gets hit by a stray bullet.
  • ChitownBreedSis
    Options
    @CONFLICT‌ @VulcanRaven‌

@CHICAGO_BREED Shut the ? up.You posted a screen cap with her name in it.Not my fault your ? was not smart enough to block it out.So that is your sis? I would spray that ? like ? get sprayed with bullets in Chiraq.Have that hoe getting hit in the chest, arm, leg and head all at once.Her mouth look like she can fit my whole ? in with one slurp.Tell her to come to MD so I can treat her like a sperm bank and deposit these kids in her throat.

Boy sit yo goofy ass down. As soon as you step yo Vic ass out that lil ass station wagon yo organs gone be spreaded on yo ? body.

Nobody from Chicago does lame ? like that. Ow much energy is it to operate two pages as 2 different ppl. To much. Only blames do ? like that.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Carbonated water, then add some healthy flavorings.

Like Lemon or something.
  • Beezus
    Options

Tea? I only drink water but occasionally I will drink unsweetened tea. Nothing like some cold water tho!
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kool-aid
  • ChitownBreedSis
    Options
    I wish I would tell my family I post on the IC

Na I don't put my family in ? but these weird ass lames done went on her Facebook and posting her pics so I told her and she created an account point blank duck u mean. She wanna handle her own business

U posted her name tho right? What did u expect?

I didn't post her name. They have both my sisters pictures on here and that's bogus. But it's all good she got an account and she can handle her own.
    z1VekRB.png

^^^
    Yes, you did post her name, you ? . When you screenshotted her Facebook comment, you didn't even have the mental foresight to censor out her name. You were a ? when I posted yo ? before, and here you are being a ? once again, Byron Williams. You basically pimped out ya sis @Chitownbreedsis to these ICers. She's a yak in an open meadow and muhfuggas got Mac-10s. Flounder in your stupidity, ? .
    The non factor and upset award goes to
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @CONFLICT‌ @VulcanRaven‌

Bro I don't go those lengths. It's not that serious
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Post more pics.
  • Beezus
    Options

Na I don't put my family in ? but these weird ass lames done went on her Facebook and posting her pics so I told her and she created an account point blank duck u mean. She wanna handle her own business

I didn't post her name. They have both my sisters pictures on here and that's bogus. But it's all good she got an account and she can handle her own.
    z1VekRB.png

^^^
    Yes, you did post her name, you ? . When you screenshotted her Facebook comment, you didn't even have the mental foresight to censor out her name. You were a ? when I posted yo ? before, and here you are being a ? once again, Byron Williams. You basically pimped out ya sis @Chitownbreedsis to these ICers. She's a yak in an open meadow and muhfuggas got Mac-10s. Flounder in your stupidity, ? .

U don't wanna go there :-|
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options

z1VekRB.png

^^^

Six you tried to expose me and failed like you going to a black pride rally you white washed Angela davis
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

z1VekRB.png

^^^

You should be really proud you had your beta bro post your pic on here....and it backfired. It ain't the first time ? blew up in his face, and it won't be the last.

Now shutcho yak ass up, ? .
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eboni Williams
This discussion has been closed.