Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this jury is made of 12 people, why cant they do it 6 whites 6 blacks.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_narxdatrie1r0jlbgo1_500.png

Lol he actually put it as his twitter layout

Lemon be trollin on the low.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    alijpg-9cdd5752841b9e0d_large.jpg
    The only time you'll get this many black celebs together like that in this day in age, is too defend Justin Bieber. Smfh

Still have yet to hear Mayweather, Usher or Mack Maine or anyone from YMCMB defend Mike Brown

that is exactly what i stated in that thread. the ? was sickening.
    still running to .

white people also really think he will be used as a sacrifice if hes found guilty to quell the black potential riots.
    not that the fact found him guilty.
    white people will also look past the facts if hes found not guilty and say the justice system works.

we riot they shoot
    we protest they laugh and ignore
    we leave they won
    we stay they angry

white people have sooo much gotdamn hatred in they blood yet claim to be past racism until its justified to display publicly and then tell they black friends "you are not them".like they can tell you who you are and what your like and whats exceptable by their standards.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

too much like right.

that would be and even playing field.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama orders review of military equipment supplied to police

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-orders-review-of-military-equipment-supplied-to-police/2014/08/23/6316b8aa-2b03-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

“Among other things, the president has asked for a review of whether these programs are appropriate,” said a senior administration official, who was not authorized to speak on the record about the internal assessment. The review also will assess “whether state and local law enforcement are provided with the necessary training and guidance; and whether the federal government is sufficiently auditing the use of equipment obtained through federal programs and funding.”

On Capitol Hill, Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) said last week that she will hold a congressional hearing in September to examine whether local police have become too militarized. “This kind of response by the police has become the problem instead of the solution,” she said.

“This equipment flowed to local police forces because they were increasingly being asked to assist in counterterrorism,” Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. said in a statement Saturday. “But displays of force in response to mostly peaceful demonstrations can be counterproductive. It makes sense to take a look at whether military-style equipment is being acquired for the right purposes and whether there is proper training on when and how to deploy it.”

Transfers through the Pentagon’s 1033 program have increased dramatically in recent years.

In 2006, it made 34,708 transfers worth $33 million to law enforcement agencies. Last year, the number grew to 51,779 transfers valued at $420 million, according to data provided by the Defense Logistics Agency, which manages the program. Through April of this year, the agency had made 15,516 transfers of equipment worth $206 million.

Why the govt acting like they don't know about the militarization of the police when they are the ones supplying them?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    cuz alot of time they dont tell everyone and ? goes unnoticed until bought to the forefront.

thats just sometimes
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Even playing field
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    "We are Darren Wilson!" Smh.

These white ppl are lookin to start a race war.

bring it on my ? gets hard at the thought of killing whites.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    The only time you'll get this many black celebs together like that in this day in age, is too defend Justin Bieber. Smfh

Still have yet to hear Mayweather, Usher or Mack Maine or anyone from YMCMB defend Mike Brown

Shhhiiitttt plenty of black celebs did the ice bucket challenge and didn't say anything about mike brown

Heres what u can do
    #Recall4Mike
    Put that on twitter facebook and spread the word.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    every black player who makes a touchdown should run into the endzone with his hands up.

every baseball player right before he touches home should raise his hands up

? is just as dumb as, "let's put our shirts, insideout"

We went from this
    To "lets put our hand ups"

When these entertainers say "Money Over Everything". They really mean that shss.

I'm not telling where a grown man should do with his money but I figure if you can wake up in a new Bugatti & buy a $100,000 watch for example & it fall off your wrist on live television (like Ace Hood) then you can donate $200,000 to Mike Brown charity.

Them Jews got them muzzles on their mouth like "you better not say one word about uplifting your people or them endorsement checks are voided"
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching MHP and I'm sorry this Elon dude is a clown... ? ? nothing happened to you are the people you were with...
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    every black player who makes a touchdown should run into the endzone with his hands up.

every baseball player right before he touches home should raise his hands up

? is just as dumb as, "let's put our shirts, insideout"

We went from this
    To "lets put our hand ups"

When these entertainers say "Money Over Everything". They really mean that shss.

I'm not telling where a grown man should do with his money but I figure if you can wake up in a new Bugatti & buy a $100,000 watch for example & it fall off your wrist on live television (like Ace Hood) then you can donate $200,000 to Mike Brown charity.

Them Jews got them muzzles on their mouth like "you better not say one word about uplifting your people or them endorsement checks are voided"

I agree 100%, yet the ppl who got together and raised 250+ thou for the cop. Werent athletes, werent singers, werent high profile whites.
    They're everyday whites, who got together. some gave more, some gave less. And they raised that money in half a week. Theyre were no commercials, no white leaders , they just did it.

They dont care about right or wrong. They supported they're own.
    That shows why they're on top, and why we're on the bottom. Its the small things that seperates winning teams from losing ones.

I remember a few months ago, on my way to work. a sweet old west indian lady, had a petition .She was to bring before the city council, in regards to issues in the black community, particularly funding.
    she was going to blacks on the train, not asking for money, but for signatures. lo and behold, grown black adults were shook, because half the train was white.

? dont support they own. I had to wolf on some dusty ? on this site, about hidden color torrents, cause he felt that knowledge should b free, but the reason hidden color was @ volume 3, is because of $upport .

Ima say this, globally for the black community to rise, alotta blacks are gonna have to go. They're too many poisonous apples in this ? .

We raised about 200 grand too....and there are about 160 million more of them than there are of us. Just stating real life ? B.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GettinLo wrote: »
    Watching MHP and I'm sorry this Elon dude is a clown... ? ? nothing happened to you are the people you were with...

The black woman with her 4 kids getting pulled over in Forney Texas..mistaken idenity. That ? sent chills through my body hearing her pled with the police.Smmfh we shouldn't have to be going through this ? man...something go have to give
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    GettinLo wrote: »

The black woman with her 4 kids getting pulled over in Forney Texas..mistaken idenity. That ? sent chills through my body hearing her pled with the police.Smmfh we shouldn't have to be going through this ? man...something go have to give

That ? was sick, and some folks still after all of these things wonder why Blacks don't ? with the police...? I went through something like that as a kid when I was visiting one of my friends at the time (white), cops pulled me over to the side as we were playing and started questioning my ass as if I was already guilty of something.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Lol@white friends...... did the cops question them like they were questioning you?
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@white friends...... did the cops question them like they were questioning you?

No I was solo'd out but yeah obviously they ain't my friends no more, lol.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    So its over?

The funeral monday.....I think mond night will be crazy

Hopefully nothing goes wrong