2505389_o.gif

Probably too busy binge watching episodes of Scandal
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slavery ? up the mind of the black race in the western hemisphere. We have been brainwashed that black is ugly and whites is acceptable for centuries. At any case this girl and family are ? up. I am proud of being black and my nappy hair.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first teaching you child to love themselves and mommy and dad is most important

if she was teaching her about all races then the comment would not have been said.

someone said this before a long time ago.....why when people have hybrid children do they take on mostly the white side of the family.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can someone tell me if aqua and reallady are related or the same person?
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? didn't even grow up in the hood. Her ? ass parents thought cause they had some education and money that their kid would turn out better living way out in the burbs next door to marsha brady and them?! So she grew up avoiding her own people, hooked up with a cac who family thought he was going through a faze until he came home with a brown baby ........ cac grandma saying the wildest ? to that kid when nobody around
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    That ? didn't even grow up in the hood. Her ? ass parents thought cause they had some education and money that their kid would turn out better living way out in the burbs next door to marsha brady and them?! So she grew up avoiding her own people, hooked up with a cac who family thought he was going through a faze until he came home with a brown baby ........ cac grandma saying the wildest ? to that kid when nobody around

This comment is wack all-around, but what does her not growing up in the hood have to do with anything?
  • A Talented One
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    This may be normal; kids notice these differences, and if (as is usually the case) they grow up in an area where other kids their age have same-color parents, they'll wonder why their parents are of different colors. The same thing could happen if both parents were black, but one much lighter than the other.

That said, it may be a sign of deeper issues, and the mother should act as to affirm the racial identity of the child.

shut the ? you panty wearing ? every time i read one of your post i wish i could spit on your mother

Bet you wouldn't sat that to my face. I'd knock your dumb Jamaican ass out.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    This may be normal; kids notice these differences, and if (as is usually the case) they grow up in an area where other kids their age have same-color parents, they'll wonder why their parents are of different colors. The same thing could happen if both parents were black, but one much lighter than the other.

That said, it may be a sign of deeper issues, and the mother should act as to affirm the racial identity of the child.

shut the ? you panty wearing ? every time i read one of your post i wish i could spit on your mother

Ya mother ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

Bet you wouldn't sat that to my face. I'd knock your dumb Jamaican ass out.

You live in nyc i'll meet you anyplace you want to in the city. >:)
  • zombie
    Options
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I keep warning you ? about this race mixing ? but you won't listen

if she is 4 now and is already thinking like a ? house ? chances are she will continue

Race mixing is alright if you know what you are doing. Now an Asian or Latina woman I would want to have a kid with. However, a White woman not really. Only thing that the parents have to do is teach them about both cultures.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been wanting to make a thread about this. My 2 nieces and my nephew have been saying some very troubling things around me. They're 13, 11 and 8 and go to school with majority white classmates. My oldest niece whose 13 was upset because all the girls had their picture on a tumblr page and the white kids ranked her a 3. They dont want to play with the black kids at school because they're "so ghetto". This is really ? with me
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

The best. Thing this mother could do is talk. To her kids. And.teach them. True morals and values

What do you tell ur kid when she ask why she doesn't have any brothers or sisters?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Children don't have a filter, they say all sorts of vile ? and forget they even said it. No reason to believe that child meant what she said or even understood what she was saying.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    @zombie‌ you want to discuss this or keep wacking? Man up fam
  • zombie
    Options
    when children are this young how they feel and what they think is even more important because this is when they are the most impressionable and can be shaped and this little girl is being shaped by white supremacy. that is embeded in this society you people can keep putting your head in your ass all you want just to defend your ? for white ? or any other kind of ? . but the reality is race mixing is bad for mental and economic health of black people.
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

the affect on the black race of ? chinese ? is no different from ? white ? . there is no difference.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

the affect on the black race of ? chinese ? is no different from ? white ? . there is no difference.

Listen, women are women regardless. Some people like Asian women and I like Black women. Stop with your foolish militant views it is what sets us back. You can have your views, but don't hate on others who like different quality women.
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY DIFFERENT QUALITY OF WOMEN ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT BLACK WOMEN ARE OF LOWER QUALITY?? ?
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @GorillaWitAttitude

ACTUALLY I SUPPORT ? HALF BREEDs WHO want to get with black men it's the only way to fix their parents mistake because they will be politically and economically aligned with the black man so so will their children be