NYPD : Joe Budden Is Wanted For Robbery.. Wtf?

Options

Comments

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Smh
    Fans of this ? , explain your fandom of this ? to me
    How does dude do all this ? ? ? and you still support him
    I know life and music should be separate but when you bumpin his ? does ? nigganess not ooze into your brain?
    Tell me

He releases quality music

What ? ? ? has he done?

This battle rap will tell you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn_2khKZoYY

Youd stop likin a rapper cos he lost a battle?

Who gives a ?

It shows that he was a ? boy. He threatened to stop rapping and leave the battle.

Lol at some fans

I haven't listen to Budden since 03' and I was NINE. So, I'm far from a fan.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh
    I know life and music should be separate but when you bumpin his ? does ? nigganess not ooze into your brain?
    Tell me

He releases quality music

What ? ? ? has he done?

This battle rap will tell you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn_2khKZoYY

Youd stop likin a rapper cos he lost a battle?

Who gives a ?

It shows that he was a ? boy. He threatened to stop rapping and leave the battle.

Lol at some fans

I haven't listen to Budden since 03' and I was NINE. So, I'm far from a fan.

Not bein a fan of joe buddens is all good(your opinion) but to discredit his music over a battle and ? outside of his music..

Jay teared up on radio,nas took more L's than he can count...

No rappers immune b
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But neither jay nor has is known more for their unfortunate decisions than their music
    All you hear about and from budden is suckabusta ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is a great rapper. But hes a ? idiot , The best thing to happen to def ham in the last 10 years was him not blowing up
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I think this is the case where accusations and rumors mixed with some previous hate = guilty til proven innocent.

Welcome to the internet.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think this is the case where accusations and rumors mixed with some previous hate = guilty til proven innocent.

Welcome to the internet.
    Not like this was the first time a female has accused him of beating on her. When there's smoke there's fire in many cases. Michael Jackson's legend but his name will also forever be associated with child molestation despite never been convicted.

Jumpoff's a talented rapper, but a known dopefiend, a coward (documented history of backing out of fights he started when confronted), an attentionwhore and corny n*gga according to many and a suspected womanbeater. It is what it is...
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh
    Tell me

• Kellmill
    Options
    @freethewave no hate my ? but theres not one rapper in the history of hip hop that hasnt taken more L's than Joey
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »
    @freethewave no hate my ? but theres not one rapper in the history of hip hop that hasnt taken more L's than Joey

Yung Berg
    Soulja Boy
    Bow Wow

just to name a few
  • Kellmill
    Options
    @Rozay, no, not even them. The rappers listed above have taken L's in one category for the most part, but Joey has taken L's in every category of loserdom in human existence, and every year he thinks of new ways to descend further into loserdom. This is objective analysis.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Rozay, no, not even them. The rappers listed above have taken L's in one category for the most part, but Joey has taken L's in every category of loserdom in human existence, and every year he thinks of new ways to descend further into loserdom. This is objective analysis.

Smh.its clearly subjective.conveniently forgets he won the g-unit beef,all the fine ass women he ? ,and what matters the tape after tape of quality material

Dumb ? to judge a mc outside of rappin.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the alleged women beating
    The reality show fuckery
    The getting punched in the eye ?
    Filming his hoes for the internet
    His overall corny ? demeanor
    The white boy drug use
    He's not a stand up guy out here, bro

I got to agree with this, as talented as he is it's hard to listen to someone you don't respect, I was a huge Budden fan but I haven't listened to a project since MM4, the shenanigans caught up shortly after that it makes me not want to listen to him and I still think MM4 is a classic, but the fact that he's getting older and the ? just keeps getting worse I can't do it, I can't give a ? about a Buddens project anymore
  • Kellmill
    Options

Smh.its clearly subjective.conveniently forgets he won the g-unit beef,all the fine ass women he ? ,and what matters the tape after tape of quality material

Like it's been mentioned before, normally I'd agree with this, but his L's are just too much to ignore, and that list only touches the surface of the L's he's taken

I don't know how people continue to defend this dude
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good music comes from it lol
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like it's been mentioned before, normally I'd agree with this, but his L's are just too much to ignore, and that list only touches the surface of the L's he's taken

I don't know how people continue to defend this dude
    I feel you. Joe did reach some low levels of loserdom each and every year.

BUT
    I have to nominate charles Hamilton as biggest loser of all time
    He made that ridiculous song from eminems Stan viewpoint
    He equated his love of sonic the hedgehog as some new religion, and was dead serious
    He lost tons of battles most famously running up on serius jones at a barber shop while he was getting a haircut and got roasted
    He was rumored to be homeless
    He was herion addict roaming streets of nyc at all hours of the night like a ? ?
    He may or may not have been working as a male prostitute
    He was dropped after beefing with soulja boy
    He got punched in the face by his girl during a freestyle
    I'm sure there is more

• spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • spayspay
    Options
  • spayspay
    Options
  • Kalecrunch
    Kalecrunch Members Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Robbery charge is bull.
    Robbery is a Felony
    NYPD should get a nice size bond off of that. Knowing that Joey is a wealthy Rapper.

That cell phone thing if true is petit larceny at best.

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao he lookin like he ? his self in that mug shot
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kalecrunch wrote: »
    The Robbery charge is bull.
    Robbery is a Felony
    NYPD should get a nice size bond off of that. Knowing that Joey is a wealthy Rapper.

That cell phone thing if true is petit larceny at best.

camron.gif?w=500
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charles Hamilton does lose a lot
    But we're not comparing losses
    I'm simply wondering how, when the ? ? piles up, how can u not hear dude voice and think "? ? smh"
    U don't necessarily have to relate to music or the ? making it to like it
    But when a ? is so far from what u believe in and stand for, how can u bump his ? ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Budden fans should just say they like his music and support the music and leave it at that. Everything else about dudes is lame, so ya'll sound crazy when you continually try to defend him.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B-b-but all the fine hoes he ? . I will never know how ? ? attracted to money and VIP passes negate being wack and a ? individual.