Texas police chief shot dead during traffic stop

Options

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe the cop was a nice guy with a family, smh at the responses in here, not every cop is out to ? blacks you people are the definition of stupid.

Yeah well, maybe not. And judging by most minorities' experience with cops, it's more likely he wasn't.

Maybe it's just a coincidence that you ain't post in the Mike Brown thread but you in here capin' for this pig, and your posts seem to always mention "good cops" even in threads about bad ? cops did ?

Again - maybe not.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Maybe the cop was a nice guy with a family, smh at the responses in here, not every cop is out to ? blacks you people are the definition of stupid.

Yeah well, maybe not. And judging by most minorities' experience with cops, it's more likely he wasn't.

Maybe it's just a coincidence that you ain't post in the Mike Brown thread but you in here capin' for this pig, and your posts seem to always mention "good cops" even in threads about bad ? cops did ?

Again - maybe not.

He"s a cac poster....what else do you expect
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I thought this was the grown and sexy not the ignorant and stupid, this cop could have been an ? or he could have been the nicest guy ever we don't know! you find joy in his death because of some ? another officer did? ok carry on :)
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is sick....some of yall applaudid his death.....smh
  • The_Man
    Options
    the only response you have is ? ? just as I thought, STUPID!
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He could've been a nice cop. But are you not aware of all these cops murdering young black minorities? Not only that, but they have the whole police force supporting them. Absolutely no sympathy for black ppl. So in other words, I view a cop's life like a terrorist life. They killing us everyday out'chea. No love loss
  • The_Man
    Options
    He could've been a nice cop. But are you not aware of all these cops murdering young black minorities? Not only that, but they have the whole police force supporting them. Absolutely no sympathy for black ppl. So in other words, I view a cop's life like a terrorist life. They killing us everyday out'chea. No love loss

In those cases ? is foul, nobody has the right to take a life unless it's in self defence or a child molester (IMO)

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I spoke to Joshua and he's using the "I was scared and feared for my life" defense because that always works for cops
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In those cases ? is foul, nobody has the right to take a life unless it's in self defence or a child molester (IMO)
    We don't knw why this cop got murked. It could've been self defense. Who knows? All I'm saying is it's a war on black males right now. No tears for the enemy
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Meh, when I read the title I thought it was going to be a situation where the chief was the one being stopped, and it was a case of cop on cop violence.

Now those ? are going to be more jumpy than they are now during tragic stops.

Damn this kinda works...

meh, I'll just leave it at that.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? him....they shoukd have left him in the street for 4 hours.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought this was the grown and sexy not the ignorant and stupid, this cop could have been an ? or he could have been the nicest guy ever we don't know! you find joy in his death because of some ? another officer did? ok carry on :)

listen whiteboy u aint heard? FUCC THA POLICE
  • The_Man
    Options

listen whiteboy u aint heard? FUCC THA POLICE

NWA ? the police? yes it's a classic cube killed it.

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe Joshua Manuel Lopez felt threatened and his life was in danger......

Maybe he needed to use deadly force.

Let's not rush to judgement and let's make sure all of the facts are in before painting mr Lopez as a guilty party.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meanwhile Black dudes nearby

brianwilson.gif
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol dying at these responses, look cop coulda been a great dude and erthing but with them killin blacks and getting away its hard to feel any sympathy when one of them is killed
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Probably cartel
  • bighutch
    bighutch Members Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Options
    ? all ya'll who said yea to the cop being killed. That's still a human being who was a husband or father. You don't fight ignorance with more ignorance.