Texas police chief shot dead during traffic stop

Options

Comments

• cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so i take it there was no month long local and federal investigation for the guy to be indicted...
    He thought the cop had a weapon, plus the cop charged at him violently

Well, this is true. Cops do have guns and they do act violently for no big reason. But there is no justice in the court of justice for the little man. Only for the police officer.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just provides more fuel to the excessive force fire that's been burning for years.

One cop dies = more police brutality.

Only way to truly ? cops is policing ourselves. I can't celebrate that cop getting killed bcuz I know other agencies will use it as an excuse to abuse their power and beat up on the citizens that pay their salary.

Party pooper
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rip a life lost is a life lost.

So am guessing imminent Death or life sentence?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cop dies and a mexican is going to jail.
    Today been a good day.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    Rip a life lost is a life lost.

So am guessing imminent Death or life sentence?

Most likely death...These crackas dont play when you ? police

Id like to see buddy go to trial with a self defense angle tho
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn sucks that he got caught tho
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Not gonna speak ill of the man since I don't know him nor his record...

But no ? are given here
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YaSinister wrote: »
    I thought this was the grown and sexy not the ignorant and stupid, this cop could have been an ? or he could have been the nicest guy ever we don't know! you find joy in his death because of some ? another officer did? ok carry on :)

go bump Eminem's wack ass music you tea sipping ?

Aye ? wait a damn minute.... tea aint never hurt nobody...
    jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    bighutch wrote: »
    ? all ya'll who said yea to the cop being killed. That's still a human being who was a husband or father. You don't fight ignorance with more ignorance.

Same can be said about the ? cop who murdered Mike Brown, doesn't change anything.

? you too.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope he rest in peace.
    That's still a human being who was a husband or father.

cosign this.

He is in a very dangerous area. That place is rampant with drugs being transported.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People rejoicing at ? like this must not realize that it's ? like this that makes them feel justified when they do ? like what happened in Ferguson.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People rejoicing at ? like this must not realize that it's ? like this that makes them feel justified when they do ? like what happened in Ferguson.

You think a "RIP" post will make whites reconsider shooting innocent blacks huh
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Nope, but ya'll ? rejoicing like this a good thing when we know whether they are good or bad, cops see ? like this and think "I'll get them before they get me and worry about the consequences later."
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Nope, but ya'll ? rejoicing like this a good thing when we know whether they are good or bad, cops see ? like this and think "I'll get them before they get me and worry about the consequences later."

And I see comments by cops (who are funded by me the taxpayer) dehumanizing people that look like me and think they dont deserve my sympathy
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

MFs keep saying this ? like they need a reason.

? is like saying that not giving a ? about racists dying is the reason that racists are racists.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this why we're never gonna move forward..
    every life is a human life...

we're supposed to be better than this
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

These cacs think a black life is less important / worthless and me, a young black male is supposed to be sad?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    This is sick....some of yall applaudid his death.....smh

Actually I was applauding the irony and the different reactions to his death and Mike Brown's death.Both are murder victims,but Mike is not getting justice.With that said,? a pig.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    ? all ya'll who said yea to the cop being killed. That's still a human being who was a husband or father. You don't fight ignorance with more ignorance.

You need a tissue miss?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

These cacs think a black life is less important / worthless and me, a young black male is supposed to be sad?

i ain't say be sad, but no need to celebrate...

how can we consider ourselves better if we on the same ? they on?

any loss human life is a tragedy....even if it's the life of a bigot...
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited August 2014
    Options

And I see comments by cops (who are funded by me the taxpayer) dehumanizing people that look like me and think they dont deserve my sympathy

7figz wrote: »

MFs keep saying this ? like they need a reason.

? is like saying that not giving a ? about racists dying is the reason that racists are racists.

lol Ya'll cats keep on acting like I'm saying you're supposed to mourn the cop. Where did I suggest that? I said people are stupid for applauding and rejoicing this ? as it's a good thing. It's not. Believe what you want, but incidents like this and people showing favor for incidents like this can only make things worse.

I'm not saying you have to be sad the cop got killed. I'm only saying that you all should be smart enough to recognize that ? like this can only make more of those fools think that a hard handed approach is the one that's in their best interest.

i ain't say be sad, but no need to celebrate...

how can we consider ourselves better if we on the same ? they on?

any loss human life is a tragedy....even if it's the life of a bigot...

You might as well save that. The people on this site have a really hard time recognizing the hypocrisy in their own stances and the stupidity of that hypocrisy.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you know when I first saw the title I was like ...damn....******....who is my older brother is a cop out that way, now he aint a chief yet but still.....you stupid ? need to realize the above quoted.

Lets be honest a lot of these ? that got shot, choked whatever the ? was initiated by their own stupidity, pulling out water guns and trying to fight cops though...

the hatred of cops(whom I have no love for) is another example of the sheepishness of the black community.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

you know when I first saw the title I was like ...damn....******....who is my older brother is a cop out that way, now he aint a chief yet but still.....you stupid ? need to realize the above quoted.

Lets be honest a lot of these ? that got shot, choked whatever the ? was initiated by their own stupidity, pulling out water guns and trying to fight cops though...

the hatred of cops(whom I have no love for) is another example of the sheepishness of the black community.

Let's be honest,this is an un true comment.The fact your bro is a cop does not change the facts.You are in your feelings that's all.People have a right to feel the way they do.Can't take it then stay out this thread.Period.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Another your comment is filled with the same ignorance to justify police shooting unarmed black people as Darren Wilson's supporters.Reread that see how illogical it is.You ignore the issue due to being related to a pig.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let's be honest,this is an un true comment.The fact your bro is a cop does not change the facts.You are in your feelings that's all.People have a right to feel the way they do.Can't take it then stay out this thread.Period.

since when? if you know or think you know you are a target of profiling by cops then your ass better act accordingly. Please bring up 5 shootings in the past whenver where the victim wasnt partially to blame...

\patiently waits cuz google and fact finding a ?

NOt saying the cops are right just dont give em an excuse.