Suge Knight 6 times at Chris Brown VMA pre party

Options

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    ? ain't scared of Suge Knight no more. He can get shot at the club, the Mall, WalMart, Walgreens, Chuck E. Cheese. Don't even call that ? Suge no more. That flimsy ass ? name is Marion

Better question................why was nigguhs even afraid of him to begin with? It wasn't like he was the only ? w/ goons and guns.

"? bleed just like us" - Biggie

• nex gin
    Options
    Suge da GOAT

run.gif

lmao....gotdamn. Nigguh strong arming chicks on the dance floor.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    ? ain't scared of Suge Knight no more. He can get shot at the club, the Mall, WalMart, Walgreens, Chuck E. Cheese. Don't even call that ? Suge no more. That flimsy ass ? name is Marion

Better question................why was nigguhs even afraid of him to begin with? It wasn't like he was the only ? w/ goons and guns.

Ironic you wonder why suge was feared. You quote biggie where he said he fear no man.

Yet suge had biggie killed.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Come on now.....look,.the ? is just out of his gangsta prime right now so of course Suge getting sonned left and right these days, But lets not pretend like the ? wasnt hangin cats over balcony`s, making guys drink ? , getting all kinda guys jumped on and beaten, slapping the dog ? outta his own artist and producers....i mean the ? had cops and lawyers on the payroll too back then so its not like people in 96 was just tripping. They had reasons to fear the guy regardless of if they actually did or not.
  • nex gin
    edited August 2014
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Come on now.....look,.the ? is just out of his gangsta prime right now so of course Suge getting sonned left and right these days, But lets not pretend like the ? wasnt hangin cats over balcony`s, making guys drink ? , getting all kinda guys jumped on and beaten, slapping the dog ? outta his own artist and producers....i mean the ? had cops and lawyers on the payroll too back then so its not like people in 96 was just tripping. They had reasons to fear the guy regardless of if they actually did or not.

Trust me....I get all of that. However that still doesn't answer the question. Suge is a man....flesh and blood. He wasn't invincible. He wasn't untouchable. He wasn't the only nigguh who could fight (which is questionable since he got knocked out in the only 1-on-1 that I know of). He wasn't the only nigguh w/ weapons. He wasn't the only nigguh w/ an entourage of goons and criminals. He wasn't the only nigguh w/ connections. He wasn't the only big nigguh. etc...etc...etc. Any man can get got. All it takes is time and opportunity. I'm not advocating violence.....just stating the facts. The cemeteries are filled w/ "tough nigguhs".
  • nex gin
    edited August 2014
    Options

Ironic you wonder why suge was feared. You quote biggie where he said he fear no man.

Y'all let me know when Suge stops being bullet proof. Oh wait...............
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Apparently he is lol
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

It's not that serious. You asked why ppl were afraid of him.
    First of all, everyone wasn't afraid of him. luke and them weren't, for instance...
    For the ppl that were afraid of him, dude above gave some possible reasons, you say so what?

So why ask the question? Oh i get it, just so you can tell us how he wouldn't do this to you, and everyone else is ? but not you and blah blah blah.

There I said it for you.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That gif of that ? dancing is 2 funny...but that chick might not have survived that lol
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge need to play the crib for a minute..seems like errtime I hear bout this fool he either getting locked up knocked out or shot up...karma is a ?
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    Katt Williams says suge jumped in the way to protect someone, perhaps chris brown.
  • nex gin
    edited August 2014
    Options

First of all, everyone wasn't afraid of him. luke and them weren't, for instance...
    For the ppl that were afraid of him, dude above gave some possible reasons, you say so what?

So why ask the question? Oh i get it, just so you can tell us how he wouldn't do this to you, and everyone else is ? but not you and blah blah blah.

There I said it for you.

Naw it really ain't that serious. I just grew up during that whole period when all that ? was transpiring & it always baffled me why nigguhs didn't "handle him" n/h if they were as "gangsta" as they claimed to be. It ain't about a nigguh being tough. It's about nigguhs elevating dude to boogie man status.

All I'm saying is......

tumblr_ltt68kAAsI1qk9zbko1_500.gif

What makes him any different? Just my 2 cents though. Carry on.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

There I said it for you.

Naw it really ain't that serious. I just grew up during that whole period when all that ? was transpiring & it always baffled me why nigguhs didn't "handle him" n/h if they were as "gangsta" as they claimed to be. It ain't about a nigguh being tough. It's about nigguhs elevating dude to boogie man status.

All I'm saying is......

The main reason is that mad ? talk mad ? , but when faced with a ? willing to back up what he says, most ? fold. This goes for any bully/tough guy in any area.

Everyone doesn't fold, but most ? do. Suge wasnt running up on j prince or henchmen or ppl of that ilk.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There I said it for you.

All I'm saying is......

Damn ? Money and Power.

Are yall serious.

Do you not understand how having that type of mindset with that kind of money makes you more of a threat than your average ? ?
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katt Williams says suge jumped in the way to protect someone, perhaps chris brown.

So you tellin me Suge took six slugs for Chris Brown but didn't do ? when Pac got blasted on lol
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

So you tellin me Suge took six slugs for Chris Brown but didn't do ? when Pac got blasted on lol

Im not telling you nothing
    Im just saying what katt Williams is telling ?
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    singing breezy claiming fruit top piru this ? is expected. breezy is next. its standard for suge to get targeted on award shows.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Options
    im coming from LA but 1OAK in vegas much better than the one in hollywood.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Options
    gotta be on fleek its fruit town they aint ? compared to the tree top pirus. rolling 6 os got respect for the tree tops but ? fruit town
  • djraycool
    djraycool Members Posts: 159 ✭✭
    Options
    Suge is feared cuz he layer the blue print for every black owned record label. Facts
    Suge is a gangsta who happens to own one of the biggest labels ever. Facts
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fruit town? Tree top? All these gangs ? as ?
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    All of you keyboard warriors talking ? about Suge don't know ? and don't got the ? to say ? to his face. How the ? can you have 2pac killed when you sitting in the car next to him and get grazed by a bullet yourself? Most of you are brainless zombies that believe everything you read or hear in the media.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U think suges size is what keepin him alive.dude injests bullets