older men younger women

Options

Comments

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    If I were to date a younger woman 1 I wouldn't date one any younger than 5 years from my age. Some of these early to mid 20 somethings women just have maturity issues to me.
    I feel you bruh, I just can't do it. It's crazy because these little girls don't be having any idea what they've gotten into. They be really thinking they got the situation under control. I seriously hate standing by watching dudes prey on these chicks though. Chicks in that age range be trowing themselves at you too. If I hear another young chick say "I go for older men because they know what they want. They don't play these little games"(or something like that).

5 is pushing it though, that's when the generational gap starts to form.

Really for me the age gap is between 3-4 years as far as how young I want to deal with.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BabyBugatti‌

Have this moved to G&S.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    @BabyBugatti‌

Have this moved to G&S.

It is, unless someone moved it somewhere else, and then back to G&S within the last hour.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    men aged 26-32 and over i guess

what is your main reason for dating a girl 10-5 years younger?
    i have a theory, but i want to see yalls opinions.

It's that time again.

INB4............
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    In response to the thread, it's because younger women....for the most part....are usually not as jaded and bitter as older women.

In general, they have a more pleasant demeanor and aren't in "attitude" mode all the time.

Some of you might believe it's the younger women who have the most attitude, but younger women who are attracted to older men don't interact with us the same way they do with men their own age.

They go out of their way to act more mature because they don't want us to see them as childish.

Given my situation (age), a 5-10 year difference for me isn't really a "young" girl in the sense that most of you are thinking.

As much as I make fun of it, I don't think I'd feel comfortable dating a grown woman whose old enough to be my daughter.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmmm as a card carrying member of the old head set.. and non creepset member.. I have to say that I'm only willing to ? with younger broads as long as they do the following on command

Moreno_zps36e96e0e.gif
  • Docaveli300
    Docaveli300 Members Posts: 14
    Options
    The main reason i do it is because they have better bodies and i make them stick to a routine where they workout and eat right atleast 3 times a week. Im 30 and the last 30 or 40 might even be more girls i been with for the past year have been 18-20, maybe one 22 year old mixed in if i remember correctly.

Women in general don't work out and can get away with till a certain age and its down hill from there. So i go young but legal that way i can mold them to what i want, i invest in myself by eating right, exercising it cost me zero dollars so i never really had any problems pulling ? . I can't give away my secrets but my game is nothing but 100% lies but if it ain't broke i won't fix it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it used to be because young chicks had tight ? that wasnt all abused because they was young.

now these young chicks are now young hoez and no need to chase them cause they just as loose as the old hoez.

they cant hold a convo and they all trying to look like a reality star or wife with no idea who they are just who they want to emulate.

i just like to sell a dream to see how far i can go, for my own entertainment. give them a taste of what life could be like then step away and encourage them to fukk with someone they own age.

i aint got the patience for anything else with these youngins if they aint holding they ? open for new jordans and a mike kohrs pocketbook.

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cougars are the best!

CLOSE THIS MUTHAFUCKING THREAD!
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »
    Gray ? hairs

...is something you gotta deal with.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's actually research on why older men want younger women. After you get through reading all the big scientific words what researchers pretty much narrowed it down to is:

Younger women are prettier, less likely to be fat, and make the male feel "younger." There is also a theory that younger women secrete more of whatever hormone/pheromone that makes humans sexual attracted to each other. But I wont speak to much on that cuz I dont remember the specifics.

Meh
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cougars are the best!

CLOSE THIS MUTHAFUCKING THREAD!

Ya chic ain't a cougar she old lady status
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Men have been marrying younger chicks for much of human history. It's only recently that human beings began thinking that they were smarter than all of previous history and pretentiously looking down on past customs.

Youth in females is a sign of fertility. It's just instinctual with men
    LOL this doesn't really address the original post. Moreno(on the under) was asking why you heathens in that certain age range like simi ? so much. Also just because "SOME" people were doing creepy stuff back in the day don't make it cool now. It's called progress/evolution. Scientist and doctors were seen as evil or against ? back in the day in some places. In some places women were just basically property and had no rights. Some places had grown ass men marrying and smashing 13 - 16 year olds smh. LOL at all you creeps trying to downplay your creepiness. I just spit that real and y'all know it. LOL at y'all acting like a chick who can get pregnant easily is a major factor in this.........

It's easy ? and less of a headache, keep it real bruhs, keep it real. A lot of you cats just have no morals/standards and want that easy ? no matter what. It's like selling dope(naive obedient young girls) instead of just getting a job(grown ass woman with a brain). I fully understand the temptation(look at moreno......) but actually going through with it.......I just can't.

All you predators think this is cool till a dude in his late 20's or early 30's shows up with your 17 1/2 - 22 year old little sister, cousin, niece, or daughter.

All you little chicks who just stepping off the porch think this is like a badge of honer. Just wait a few more years and you will look at these same dudes in a different light. You will finally see what they really are and how foolish you were when you were younger. You are gonna ask the same question everybody was asking about R. kelly.

"what he doing messing with them little girls when bad ass grown ass women are throwing themselves at him?"

Yo_Killa! wrote: »

Laugh-Arnold-internetjedi.org_.gif

what movie is this got Arnold looking like a middle aged Dominican chick?
    Can't remember but I died back in the day when I saw it. Andre the giant had that same hairstyle in a old movie too.

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Show us your ? !
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught that a wife’s ideal age was half the man’s age, plus seven. He taught that women are physiologically ahead of men. Mr. Muhammad taught that no marriage could succeed where the woman did not look up with respect to the man. And that the man had to have something above and beyond the wife in order for her to be able to look to him for psychological security.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It comes down men feel more refresh being wit a younger woman and she usually respects him more. She is prone to listen to him versus a woman his age or older.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Easier is the first answer. 2nd, today many women of the same age as you have a hard time offering the respect level needed in a relationship or better said have a hard time allowing themselves to defer to a man or at least play an equal role in the relationship. I believe the truth is women want a man to be the head of the house and they want to stand with their man and not ahead of him. That ain't no chauvenistic statement either...or maybe it is. Most (not all) women the same age as their partner think they are smarter and more mature than their man and provide waaay to many challenges (questioning every decision, belittling the man, not believing in his choices, not finding him worthy of being respected as a man) unnecessarily to the relationship.
    Ironically,again, I do believe women WANT a man to be the head of the household and unless they allow for this then they will forever have a problem in the relationship. This is what drives the other answer, which is women who are typically 2 years or more younger than their partner automatically assume the older guy is more mature, responsible and they acquiesce to him in a way that fits both (both is the key word) of their egos. I ain't claiming women in any way need to be subserviant to a man in any way (women are and have proven themselves fully capable of almost anything men can do outside of strength competitions), but typically for a relationship to work they are better off as equals or for unknown and unfair reasons letting the man be the head (only if he is able to actually fulfill the duty) of the relationship. When a woman runs the household and a man is her husband, this relationship is gone south.