• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @Lurker6‌ explain the flag bruh
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put another way: women stereotypically are attracted to men who can: protect them, provide security, appear as father figures, admire, seem to be more mature than men the women's age, experienced. An older man to younger women fulfills the illusion of expectation due to the obvious. The obvious is to her (who is 2 years or up to 10 years younger) he usually is more established in a career, looks older than her friends, more experienced due to no other factor than he is older and has had a chance to build on the very things a man her exact age is in the process of doing. Due to this, a woman also opens up to an older man and makes it easier for him to talk to her because she is open. Whereas a woman the same age is scrutinizing and comparing the man her age with her own knowledge of self and other older men she knows and therefore grades the man her same age on a harder curve and doesn't open up to him to make it easy for him to talk to her.....let along have a relationship. This ain't always the case, but for my experience messing with women my age versus 2 years to 7 years longer it's held true for me
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Lurker6‌ explain the flag bruh

spam
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
    @BabyBugatti‌

Did you learn anything from the responses....or were they pretty much what you expected?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deadeye I don't have anything to add to the topic.
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I was 37 and she was 21
    I know peps will say she had daddy issues I will say she did not.. she was grown for her age and we where in love massively but I knew it would not work I knew there would be a day when she would say wtf am I doing with this old guy for and that worried me
    she wanted to get married and have kids too with me
    she was on no doubt one of the hottest piece of ass I have ever had no doubt but it would never of worked never

I tell you she had the finest ? ever she looked like women in my av
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen-r wrote: »
    I was 37 and she was 21
    I know peps will say she had daddy issues I will say she did not.. she was grown for her age and we where in love massively but I knew it would not work I knew there would be a day when she would say wtf am I doing with this old guy for and that worried me
    she was on no doubt one of the hottest piece of ass I have ever had no doubt but it would never of worked never

At least you weren't delusional about the situation.
    Dudes be like she loooooooves me..lol..wait for it.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

• deadeye
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

@Kat‌

@MissK‌

Towelthrow_sportscaster.gif?t=1289863229
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    men aged 26-32 and over i guess

what is your main reason for dating a girl 10-5 years younger?
    i have a theory, but i want to see yalls opinions.

It's that time again.

INB4............

18915.jpg

although funny as hell... I see this pic at least once a week. .. lol
  • deadeye
    Options
    Stephen-r wrote: »
    I was 37 and she was 21

@Stephen-r‌

Sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Did it actually end the way you predicted....or did you just break it off before it got to that point?

If y'all really clicked like that, she might've been the one.

Doesn't make sense to not pursue happiness just because of a few years.

I had a 22yr old get away from me when I was 38 for pretty much the same reason.

Checked her FB a few days after her birthday and she's married now :-(

If I ever click with a young chick like that again, I'm gonna see it through to the end.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm more attracted to older women... I'm 26 and rather y'all know it or not I'm very mature for my age always have been... ( took a test on here in a thread that said I act like I'm 30)... I can't ? with younger chick (relationship wise) they still in that party stage.... I been doin that ? since I was 14... ? is old...
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    men aged 26-32 and over i guess

what is your main reason for dating a girl 10-5 years younger?
    i have a theory, but i want to see yalls opinions.

I think that men that do this feel like they can influence and mold the younger women to who they want her to be. Get a grasp of their minds.

Essentially it's for control.

I'm 27. look at body, sex, intellect, wealth. A woman my age is usual better at/with all of those things...

What will be the most difficult issue? Her mind.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i met my wife i was 26 she was 20....? just happened.....but i don't think 6 years really count
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    when i met my wife i was 26 she was 20....? just happened.....but i don't think 6 years really count

I think it counts when you look at influence. She was impressionable.

Let's say you were 36 and she was 30. Would she mess with a dude that still lives with Mom? Maybe not, but you got her at an age where it didn't matter.

No diss.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Most if not all the older guys that I know that got remarried after their first marriage went younger. 10 years is the most that I seen.
    All their wives (27 and up) said they wanted stability and guys their age didnt give them that. Did they all work out? No, but it is about the same percentage of the marriages of the same age range.

10 years is about the norm. The real head-scratcher is 15 years and up age difference. Even better than that is marrying a chick that is under the age of 26. That broad don't know ? about her self yet and when she figure it out most want to experience that "young" life. By 26, she will as least have had her life experiences dictate her perspective of the future.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »

I think it counts when you look at influence. She was impressionable.

Let's say you were 36 and she was 30. Would she mess with a dude that still lives with Mom? Maybe not, but you got her at an age where it didn't matter.

No diss.

women do it all the time bruh....

every situation ain't the same situation, just cuz you at home doesn't mean you're dependent...it all goes with getting to know a person....

plus at 36- living with your mom can mean a complete different situation than at 26...especially if that mom is over 70 at that point
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Five year difference aint ? . A decade difference may be a problem but is and was a normal thing back in the day. When I say back in the day I mean 20 -30 years ago.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the notion that younger women are so easily seduced or that they are stupid and easy to ? is a myth.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still lol @ age 26-32 considered as "old".
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm more attracted to older women... I'm 26 and rather y'all know it or not I'm very mature for my age always have been... ( took a test on here in a thread that said I act like I'm 30)... I can't ? with younger chick (relationship wise) they still in that party stage.... I been doin that ? since I was 14... ? is old...

Agree with this sentiment. Younger females simply for sex purposes nothing serious.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Five year difference aint ? . A decade difference may be a problem but is and was a normal thing back in the day. When I say back in the day I mean 20 -30 years ago.

Parents are 10 yrs apart.