Options
    GOAT that muthafucca. Nothin but the truth. Gotta share this on my FB
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stewart was dead on. The thing that ? me up is the rush by African Americans to side with white folks over this and other blatantly racist ? . "Let's not rush to judgement", "Well, he did rob a store", "I grew up with folks like this back when I was growing up and they all have this hood mentality". SMH. It's this ? ass dude in the office that distances himself from everything black that thinks like this, yet feels he is the voice of Black America.

It's the whole "White is right" mentality that kills me about some ? . You can be Brooks Brother'd out with Tod's loafers on and driving a Benz and all you'll be in White America's eyes is a "fancy ? ". ? White people and their ? way of thinking. The only way ? will change is when that comfort zone they live in gets interrupted with some violence and fear

The only thing I disagree with is the bold. Regardless of the circumstances, no one should make snap judgments before at least getting some of the details. That does more harm than good and often undermines the cause.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    White guy gets pulled over.

Hey officer just want to let you know I have a gun on me that I'm licensed to carry.

I often step out the car lift my shirt and let the officer see my weapon.

Lol white people are hilarious
    I was hearing that and was like "I wish I would show I got a gun on me.. ima get my ass popped" I'd rather have them search me and find it then me show it..
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched this last night & almost gave that man a standing ovation
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    I love when he comes for FOX lol
  • damobb2deep
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Stewart was dead on. The thing that ? me up is the rush by African Americans to side with white folks over this and other blatantly racist ? . "Let's not rush to judgement", "Well, he did rob a store", "I grew up with folks like this back when I was growing up and they all have this hood mentality". SMH. It's this ? ass dude in the office that distances himself from everything black that thinks like this, yet feels he is the voice of Black America.

It's the whole "White is right" mentality that kills me about some ? . You can be Brooks Brother'd out with Tod's loafers on and driving a Benz and all you'll be in White America's eyes is a "fancy ? ". ? White people and their ? way of thinking. The only way ? will change is when that comfort zone they live in gets interrupted with some violence and fear

? did u even watch the clip? so the whole " my brothers keeper" thing just went in one ear and out the other huh... the fact that he sent the attorney general to Furgeson don't mean ? huh... the fact that he spoke about Trayvon Martin situation don't mean ? ... or that he spoke on Mike Brown 3 TIMES huh.. not to mention he has repealed laws that unjustly target minorities huh... smh you ? really need 2 do yo research before you try and discredit that man smh...
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn john went in
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? fox news anyway. I'm glad Sean Hannity let me know he keeps a gun on him.
    Didn't know u could carry in ny.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

? did u even watch the clip? so the whole " my brothers keeper" thing just went in one ear and out the other huh... the fact that he sent the attorney general to Furgeson don't mean ? huh... the fact that he spoke about Trayvon Martin situation don't mean ? ... or that he spoke on Mike Brown 3 TIMES huh.. not to mention he has repealed laws that unjustly target minorities huh... smh you ? really need 2 do yo research before you try and discredit that man smh...

? what the ? are you talking about?? I'm speaking in general about how some Blacks feel like they have to be White apologists. Who the ? did u think I was speaking on?? Did you read my post??

I read what you wrote... " SMH. It's this ? ass dude in the office that distances himself from everything black that thinks like this, yet feels he is the voice of Black America."

that is what I was talkin bout. .
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? what the ? are you talking about?? I'm speaking in general about how some Blacks feel like they have to be White apologists. Who the ? did u think I was speaking on?? Did you read my post??

I read what you wrote... " SMH. It's this ? ass dude in the office that distances himself from everything black that thinks like this, yet feels he is the voice of Black America."

My office...at my job. Smh It's a gang of other ? that the prez could be criticized about. I wasn't referencing him in this instance.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

My office...at my job. Smh It's a gang of other ? that the prez could be criticized about. I wasn't referencing him in this instance.

oh my apologies... smh damn I thought you was trolling...