older men younger women

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    younger women go with older men for the same reasons they go with any man too many of you guys are egotistical madmen

naw bruh... smh there is more to it that you are not aware of..

i am aware that many older men a pathetically chasing after younger women under the false thought that these women are somehow mentally lacking something that an older man provides.

females looking for a daddy figure no matter what their age are easy to ? and will be attracted to men just because of their age and all that comes with it. but a younger female who is properly mentally put together and not broken will be drawn to the same things any woman will be.

Most women "with they ? together" don't date men way older than them tho...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    younger women go with older men for the same reasons they go with any man too many of you guys are egotistical madmen

i am aware that many older men a pathetically chasing after younger women under the false thought that these women are somehow mentally lacking something that an older man provides.

females looking for a daddy figure no matter what their age are easy to ? and will be attracted to men just because of their age and all that comes with it. but a younger female who is properly mentally put together and not broken will be drawn to the same things any woman will be.

They will if the men have enough money.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

when you say way older what do you mean?? because 10 years does not cut it. some younger women don't date way older men not because they have their ? together and can find a younger man, but because there would naturally be a lack of connection between generations and that's the only barrier

No matter the age when people click they click but OLDER men tend click with younger women better than women their own age. and that has nothing to do with any mental weakness on the females part. The reason you don't see more younger women with older men is because of the social stigma placed on such relationship especially coming from other women.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

when you say way older what do you mean?? because 10 years does not cut it. some younger women don't date way older men not because they have their ? together and can find a younger man, but because there would naturally be a lack of connection between generations and that's the only barrier

No matter the age when people click they click but OLDER men tend click with younger women better than women their own age. and that has nothing to do with any mental weakness on the females part. The reason you don't see more younger women with older men is because of the social stigma placed on such relationship especially coming from other women.

bruh wtf you talkin bout.... younger women have been conditioned to like older men... because of the "maturity" and the " stability" they provide... most older women don't talk down to young chicks who date older dudes most already know what's going on.. and older dudes who date younger women are mentality weaker because most do it to " feel young" and " ? a young chick" bruh I've seen the storyline too many times for it to be anything else less than 85 percent of the time. .
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

They will if the men have enough money.

that's more of a power move....
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    If I were to date a younger woman 1 I wouldn't date one any younger than 5 years from my age. Some of these early to mid 20 somethings women just have maturity issues to me.

Maturity is a Mental State, not an Age .

I know Plenty old Petty ? . . .

Ballasyrkellypic.jpg

" this guy knows what im talking about."

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL, u guys think with all the resources out there young women are still as impressionable as in the past?
    with all the stories online, and forums like this that we girls have access to, yall really think all of us are still gonna be as impressionable?

If anything it makes me more weary or older men, i make it harder than i would for say someone my age, to the stage where if you were only after me for sex, you'd say 'aintnobodygottimeforthis' only those who like me for ME stick around, or persistent ass mofos LOL, heck reason number 108 ive been celibate for 15 months now.
    yall aint slick.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    LOL, u guys think with all the resources out there young women are still as impressionable as in the past?
    with all the stories online, and forums like this that we girls have access to, yall really think all of us are still gonna be as impressionable?

If anything it makes me more weary or older men, i make it harder than i would for say someone my age, to the stage where if you were only after me for sex, you'd say 'aintnobodygottimeforthis' only those who like me for ME stick around, or persistent ass mofos LOL, heck reason number 108 ive been celibate for 15 months now.
    yall aint slick.

whats the difference? lol

@babybugatti
  • damobb2deep
    Options

yall aint slick.

lol just cuz a ? on yo line don't mean he ain't ? a chick on the side until he get a chance with you.. most ? ain't gonna wait 15 months on one chick.. lol ? that are teenagers even know that...
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »

yall aint slick.

whats the difference? lol

@babybugatti
    as in the ones only after sex, but want to stick around to see if they can get it in

• BabyBugatti
    Options

yall aint slick.

lol just cuz a ? on yo line don't mean he ain't ? a chick on the side until he get a chance with you.. most ? ain't gonna wait 15 months on one chick.. lol ? that are teenagers even know that...

If you aint on my line, you aint in the running.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

yall aint slick.

If you aint on my line, you aint in the running.

understandable... so basically you saying since you celibate... any ? that wants to talk 2 you can have somthin on the side..
  • zombie
    Options

bruh wtf you talkin bout.... younger women have been conditioned to like older men... because of the "maturity" and the " stability" they provide... most older women don't talk down to young chicks who date older dudes most already know what's going on.. and older dudes who date younger women are mentality weaker because most do it to " feel young" and " ? a young chick" bruh I've seen the storyline too many times for it to be anything else less than 85 percent of the time. .

I DISAGREE. i know plenty of older men with younger women and they don't feel any younger they are with these women because they like them simple as that all that other ? you are talking about is just in your mind.

• damobb2deep
    Options

I DISAGREE. i know plenty of older men with younger women and they don't feel any younger they are with these women because they like them simple as that all that other ? you are talking about is just in your mind.

I bet you this if those men are 8 to 10 years older than her or more... ask them 2 things what made you talk to her... and do you think the relationship will last 20 years... I bet the answers you get will tell you a different story...
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    men aged 26-32 and over i guess

what is your main reason for dating a girl 10-5 years younger?
    i have a theory, but i want to see yalls opinions.

I think that men that do this feel like they can influence and mold the younger women to who they want her to be. Get a grasp of their minds.

Essentially it's for control.
    these were my thoughts in a nutshell though
    THANK ? !!!!!!!!!! Glad you peeped game unlike most around your age. I'm pretty sure you noticed the obvious pattern with these guys.
    the notion that younger women are so easily seduced or that they are stupid and easy to ? is a myth.

i agree with this.
    maybe it was easier back in the day, but not so much now IN MY OPINION
    Just proved my point. Trust me, many girls around your age share your opinion. Please don't let your emotions get in the way of logic. This is how these creeps constantly get over on y'all. As a 30 year old man with DEEPLY suppressed(self control and morals) creep tendencies. I'm telling you, nothing has changed. Well one thing has changed, y'all are even more blind to the facts more then ever.

You really young girls take this game we dropping the wrong way. We not really saying y'all stupid or nothing like that. We are simply saying that you are still growing and soaking up game. It's ok and natural to be immature at your age. This isn't something bad like sooooo many young girls think. Be young and stupid(not too stupid though lol) or end up older trying to be young and stupid(not saying no names).

the notion that younger women are so easily seduced or that they are stupid and easy to ? is a myth.

i agree with this.

does the term thot ring a bell?

this is not directed to you... but this is why I laugh when females say they think males "mature slower than females" ... most males who are dating females more than a few (2-4) years younger than them have already experienced how girls that are that age (and his type) act.. so of course it will be a Lil easier for him 2 pull her because he "already been done that" and in her head she stuck on how "mature he is" and how "he got his ? together" when honestly 85 percent of the time he just tryna ? ... think about it even sugar daddies don't wife the chicks they trick on... and some of them got a wife (who is closer to they age)..
    This man and a few others are dropping the gospel. You better off with a dude around your age. Please don't listen to the creeps because they know this as well and they will exploit it with no ? given. Now when you hit like 25 then go ahead and date hue hefner if you want.

#PositiveR.N.S
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been in talks with a woman who I thought was older, and find out she 19. I'm 34. We feelin one another. She mature and focused on real ? , like buying a home and a lot of long term goals and was at times the basis of our conversations. The when found out her age, I was little skeptical, but considering asking her out. Will tell her my age and if she not interested then nto meant to be. I can dig it.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    LOL at all the creeps in here trying to deflect. Y'all know i'm breaking the code and dropping game. Y'all just don't want me to ruin y'all creep game.

yall aint slick.
    Stop it moreno!

You would think this would make girls around your age think. But sadly it doesn't in most cases. There's a reason why hoing/stripping/porno and sluttyness is at an all time high. Most women that are involved in these activities, what's their age? The person that's making a ? load of money off of these "un impressionable" women is a older man. He's usually kinda up there in age too.

Playa potna capital B, would you please school this young tenda that's just stepping of the porch?
    Stephen-r wrote: »
    No I ended it before we got to far in even though we got a crib together it was not fair on her
    and to be honest she could of been the one but the one for some one else.
    we did stay friends for a little bit but we cut ties in the end
    if I was younger then maybe I would of given it a go
    Funny thing about this is the fact that she probably wouldn't pay you any attention. Because she "thinks" she's above you lol.

• deadeye
    edited August 2014
    Options

If anything it makes me more weary of older men, i make it harder than i would for say someone my age, to the stage where if you were only after me for sex, you'd say 'aintnobodygottimeforthis' only those who like me for ME stick around, ol persistent ass mofos LOL, yall aint slick.

@BabyBugatti‌

Fatboy_reacts.gif

krs-one-o.gif
  • deadeye
    Options

LOL at all the creeps in here trying to deflect. Y'all know i'm breaking the code and dropping game. Y'all just don't want me to ruin y'all creep game.

2ns0xa8.jpg
  • deadeye
    edited August 2014
    Options

yall aint slick.

Stop it moreno!

You would think this would make girls around your age think. But sadly it doesn't in most cases. There's a reason why hoing/stripping/porno and sluttyness is at an all time high. Most women that are involved in these activities, what's their age? The person that's making a ? load of money off of these "un impressionable" women is a older man. He's usually kinda up there in age too.

Playa potna capital B, would you please school this young tenda that's just stepping of the porch?

@BOSSExcellence‌
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    men aged 26-32 and over i guess

what is your main reason for dating a girl 10-5 years younger?
    i have a theory, but i want to see yalls opinions.

I think that men that do this feel like they can influence and mold the younger women to who they want her to be. Get a grasp of their minds.

Essentially it's for control.
    these were my thoughts in a nutshell though
    THANK ? !!!!!!!!!! Glad you peeped game unlike most around your age. I'm pretty sure you noticed the obvious pattern with these guys.

i agree with this.
    Just proved my point. Trust me, many girls around your age share your opinion. Please don't let your emotions get in the way of logic. This is how these creeps constantly get over on y'all. As a 30 year old man with DEEPLY suppressed(self control and morals) creep tendencies. I'm telling you, nothing has changed. Well one thing has changed, y'all are even more blind to the facts more then ever.

You really young girls take this game we dropping the wrong way. We not really saying y'all stupid or nothing like that. We are simply saying that you are still growing and soaking up game. It's ok and natural to be immature at your age. This isn't something bad like sooooo many young girls think. Be young and stupid(not too stupid though lol) or end up older trying to be young and stupid(not saying no names).

i agree with this.

does the term thot ring a bell?

this is not directed to you... but this is why I laugh when females say they think males "mature slower than females" ... most males who are dating females more than a few (2-4) years younger than them have already experienced how girls that are that age (and his type) act.. so of course it will be a Lil easier for him 2 pull her because he "already been done that" and in her head she stuck on how "mature he is" and how "he got his ? together" when honestly 85 percent of the time he just tryna ? ... think about it even sugar daddies don't wife the chicks they trick on... and some of them got a wife (who is closer to they age)..
    This man and a few others are dropping the gospel. You better off with a dude around your age. Please don't listen to the creeps because they know this as well and they will exploit it with no ? given. Now when you hit like 25 then go ahead and date hue hefner if you want.

#PositiveR.N.S

lol Hugh Hefner actually breaks up with his chicks when they hit 25...
  • zombie
    Options

I bet you this if those men are 8 to 10 years older than her or more... ask them 2 things what made you talk to her... and do you think the relationship will last 20 years... I bet the answers you get will tell you a different story...

My soon to be baby momma is 8 years younger than me she does not make me feel any younger and that's not why i got with her. yes i plan on being with her for 20 years and more

what attracted me to her was the same thing that attracts me to any woman

it's all in your mind
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guys of all ages want females to smash. Younger females could be easy because they probably don't want to settle, they wanna have fun and casual sex. Face it, the older some women get, their value goes down.

Would you deal with a 20-22 year old that has no kids and who could ? whenever she's available or have a 30-32 chick who doesn't have much time because of work and a child?
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@ entire thread...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options