Snoop Dogg Blasts Star For Criticizing Todd (Whiteface)

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in The Reason
snoop-dogg-todd2.jpg

Snoop Dogg, who recently received criticism from Starr regarding his videos as Todd, a White man, has responded to the host with an Instagram caption.

"Here's the ? as half ? star that's hatin on Todd ! Jealous ass ? ," Snoop Dogg says in a caption on Instagram.

The caption is for a screenshot of an article about Star's comments. In his comments, Star said:

"He’s gotten a pass long enough,” Star said of Snoop recently. “I haven’t really went in on him—pause—like I have other people. There’s no particular reason why I haven’t, he just doesn’t affect me. I don’t take him seriously. He’s not a ? . I’ve never really had an issue. I never gave a ? about his music. What is it he did with Dr. Dre? The Chronic. The Chronic was banging. 'Gin and Juice' was my ? . But after that, I couldn’t name one ? Snoop Dogg track if you gave me a million dollars. I don’t know what the ? he did down atPriority Records. I have no concept. But ? you need to pump the ? brakes. He’s now painting his face white, wearing a white wig, running around calling himself Todd. ? , what the ? are you doing? People are down in ? Ferguson, Missouri, this is the pulse of the nation right now. He picks this time to come out with some stupid ? . He’s got some corny people around him, amping him up, smiling."

In another recent Instagram clip, Snoop sends a video message to Star.

"I read that comment you said," Snoop Dogg says. "? , I'll beat your ? ' ass, ? . Don't be talking ? about me. You don't even know me, cuz. I can have fun. I can do what the ? I wanna do, you ? -ass ? . Suck ? or die trying."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=30473

Comments