Shoplifter fights off store security w/ daughter in her arms. Security gets beat up by bystanders

Options
Trillfate
Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was posted yesterday, i wish nothing but the worst for those white knights.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? he thought he was gon do they was off property, everything else he did once he took off running was a matter of pride.

The ? was just doing his job. Them gorilla ? tho....
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They closed in on his ass with the quickness lmao.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What kind of security uniform is that?

At least have something on that "looks" official.

Very unprofessional.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Security looks like they shopping themselves.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just let them walk..

smh lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude stupid. I worked security for many places. And I ain't physically stopping nobody from shop lifting. I ain't law enforcement. And that's the first thing the lawyers gonna point out
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's like when people get beat up in McDonald's and be like"no one helped me!"

Cuz they get fired and sued if they did
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I remember hearing about some dude getting fired from target because he ran after some shoplifters

Undercovers do have a right to chase shoplifters but only within the perimeter of their property. Beyond that is law enforcements domain and it will get u fired.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is stupid. Fat ? is stupid for robbing ? with her kid on deck. Them captain save em's are stupid for hitting him too.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crazy part about this ? was we had this nippsey hussle looking ? from cali who had JUST moved out here we called snoop.. same white dude did the same ? with him.. grabbed the smokes power walked out, snoop ? ass chase him out the store into the parking lot next door white dude pulls a big ass blade on him..luckly enough he didnt shank his ass.. ill never forget i was 18. snoop was like 24-25 i remember straight sitting him done and explaining to him how this $8 an hour ass job wasnt worth getting a knife in the gut.. and fam was kinda ? at me on some "i dont get what i did wrong ? " .. this was 13 years ago, i have no evidence to support this.. but with his line of reasoning.. im sure he's dead by now
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mixed feelings about this one:

On one hand, someone here said it best, he is security. Is he just supposed to let people walk out with stolen merchandise just cause they have kids with them? And everyone co-signs that? Damn...is ? THAT hard out here??

On the other, once they left the block, he should've either just chalked it up or called the police. Nothing good could've come from running after them, nor did it.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

Lol why do ppl just eat punches? I never understood that ? . Put your hands up and/or move your head ? .
    Me neither.

lil-b-gets-knocked-out-by-lil-o.gif
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

Lol why do ppl just eat punches? I never understood that ? . Put your hands up and/or move your head ? .
    Me neither.

lil-b-gets-knocked-out-by-lil-o.gif

Lol
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    IF she was stealing, then that ? is low but ? that dude. Can't be tusslin' / chasin' MFs down the street cuz' you think they stole some ? . Invest a ? ' security camera ? .

Hold that MF.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meroe wrote: »
    I think I remember hearing about some dude getting fired from target because he ran after some shoplifters

Undercovers do have a right to chase shoplifters but only within the perimeter of their property. Beyond that is law enforcements domain and it will get u fired.

Yeah I used to do security for Best Buy in NY and PA. I know that they don't own their lots. So technically once somebody steps outside of the building and off the sidewalk you have no right to pursue them. Now within the store, I was given the full green light to body slam someone if I needed to.

That dude ain't security. He's just a ? they pay to watch the store. He was in the wrong the moment he touched them.

Should've locked the store and let them know he saw them take the items. Clearly state the items and let them know the police had been called/were on the way. Once you lock the doors there is nothing they can do.