Fastest youve quit a job?

Options

Comments

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Tell me why we had a cart attendant that had a misdemeanor breaking and entering a vehicle charge though lmfao
    I dont ? wit target i prefer walmart or mejier but i noticed every target ive been to always had bad ? workin the register lol
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't quit, but I got fired after about a month. I hated all of them anyway.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Tell me why we had a cart attendant that had a misdemeanor breaking and entering a vehicle charge though lmfao
    I dont ? wit target i prefer walmart or mejier but i noticed every target ive been to always had bad ? workin the register lol

I worked at Meijer two separate times once at 17 and once at 22. Both my stints there don't add up to a year. The second time I quit I didn't tell my manager, I told my co workers nice working with y'all blah blah and the next day I didn't come back. I had direct deposit so I didn't have any awkward moments picking up my last check. Lol they thought I was bluffing.

I unloaded the trucks and used to show up to work 30-45 minutes late a few times a week. One day I slid in late and the crew was going on break so I turn around to go with em and my boss sees me and tells me to get to work. Lol. Unloading a truck by myself for 15 minutes, can't believe I had the nerve to take a break though after I just got there and was late at that. Pretty ballsy on my part.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahahha funny ass stories forreal.

1 hour. I was at Chipotle for an hour churning ? Guacamole. I threw them gloves down and was out.

chipotle got that GOAT guacamole tho
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahahha funny ass stories forreal.

1 hour. I was at Chipotle for an hour churning ? Guacamole. I threw them gloves down and was out.

Roaming as a chick now gwa? You pathetic ? .
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Target used to be my go to store in my younger days until Walmart took over. But I went there two weeks ago and it was this shawt haired thick black ? outside rounding up and pushing the shopping carts. I was like she must be a new hire or dumb as a box of rocks.

But anyway, when I first got outta high school and worked at this water park cause all my homies did too. Then one supervisor got fired and so his friends/other supervisors quit and it trickled down to me and other coworkers quitting also. I only worked 2-3 days and just said ? it walked off. ? basically imploded.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like a month got a job delivering lunches to this private school. It was coo, hated the cats I worked for tho this Mexican dude I worked wit thought he was the ? cause his uncle was the supervisor, so he call his self tryna talk down 2 me one day driving back to the job I damn near pulled that truck over and put my foot in his ass. Needless to say I worked there about another 2 weeks got my check and dipped. I heard a few months later the company folded oh well.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive always stuck with my jobs for a long time. Shortest time i had a job is 3 months but it was a seasonal job and i got laid off. Only job i quit was after 2 1/2 years. Been with my current company for almost 5 years but worked 3 different jobs within the company. Currently looking to move up to something.
  • Blacjason
    Blacjason Members Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Options
    One day. It was at Target working the overnight shift. Something happened between my schedule and training, I would have had to stay up for two days straight. I just stopped going.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First day, didn't even stick around for an hour. Bounced then called to say I wasn't coming back.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Target i went to is run by all snobby white people..i saw the ppl that worked there "college bros" n knew id end up telln one to ? ..i wanted to work for the ? ..

In waitn on a 2nd interview for this other place..black manager was real cool he knows my bro..so i gota see where stuff goes..nothing isnt guranteed..

Target has the baddest ? that work and shop there.

It was right by sac state too
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Viktor wrote: »
    Im 17 and my cousin telling me bout this new job he bout to check out. Says a ? can get 900 a week. Says the person he talked to encouraged him to bring interested applicants since they looking for 10 new hires.

"? you aint making ? at that restaurant, you might as well get some real money for college n ? . Plus ? will probably be stacked there my ? "

Im like aight ? lets roll. I get there and its this sam goody looking ass ? in overalls. Red flag. Dont trust a ? in overalls. I stick around with my cuz to see whats up. About two cute shorties and this one ? struggling to introduce himself. ? is trying to sound professional but it doesnt matter when you pronounce resume as resume, as in a movie playing after it has been paused. Now Im worried. If that ? is there, what the ? I signed up for? Then Sam Goody pulls out a vacuum cleaner talking bout door to door sales. I just look at my cousin like...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs1v9fgYvl2zPXAIXeAQWgSREPh1U_gRkdaQ63sOoIEG7c0AZiUWVQQiWjkA

and walked right out that ? . I should have known better.
    Lmao dead@pulled out a vacuum cleaner

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options