#The Fappening is still happening: #TheSecondCumming..

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but ay, who the hell is victoria justice tho
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    after analyzing both picks, Jill is right. If you look closely jill has thicker legs and her ? are a little bit shorter.

193287.gif

We gonna act like big broads ain't perfect the art of angling?

We gonna act like all these pictures had to be taken w/ in the same time frame like photos automatically delete themselves after a month?

Like Jill Scott doesn't have more than enough money to replace a phone if it were to ever break? Thus different phone colors and the same exact case.

Whose attention would even be drawn to that and think to mention it as an alibi unless in their head they know they replaced a phone & no one else would know.

I'm just saying tho, look at those pics again.

Look at the left leg. Both are in a relaxed position and Jill's left leg looks a little thicker.

Look at Jill's waist. Her's is a little thicker and the other is a little curvier

Look at the ? . Even tho Jill's got her ? covered, you can still line it up and notice her ? are a little shorter.

I'm just saying none of that is conclusive evidence. She wants ppl to believe that someone hacked her stuff and only got one real photo. Saying it's a weight loss photo but she's wearing a baggy ass robe covering several key areas that you may want to show when tracking weight loss?

Like I said, photos don't automatically delete themselves after a few days so her leg size is irrelevant. Google image search "Jill Scott weight loss" and you'll see the broads weight fluctuates like Bruce Banner transforming back and forth from the Hulk.
  • RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    MEAGHAN GOOD, HAYDEN PANITIERRE AND JOJO IS ALL I NEED NOW AND I CAN DIE HAPPY.................

THEY SAID THIS SATURDAY THEY DOING A MAJOR DROP FROM A THAI SERVER....... I JUST WANT THOSE 3 AND YALL CAN HAVE THE REST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Saturday huh? Bet. Im Markin that in my calendar.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....Well I can honestly say that due to the fact that I didn't know the names of 90% of the white girls that already leaked I never really gave two ? about this whole fappening fiasco until like....right now. Finally something official for the ? tho.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooo @ that ngga droppin that Jill scott nude striaght up no spoiler hahahaha i lol'd
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    ocelot wrote: »
    Jill doesn't seem the type to lie

Man, what? Lmao Between this and the fact yall r suprised...ERYKAH BADU HAS TAUGHT YALL NOTHING!

Nggas is suckas for natural earthy bytches
    1w8NRu3.gif
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    ocelot wrote: »
    Jill doesn't seem the type to lie

Man, what? Lmao Between this and the fact yall r suprised...ERYKAH BADU HAS TAUGHT YALL NOTHING!

Nggas is suckas for natural earthy bytches

I think Jill is a freak and wouldn't have a problem letting someone know if that's her... same with Erykah
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    i wish these white ? were riding for mike brown like jennifer lawrence and the hacking victims
    OP1wlZF_zpscywdokim.jpg

What?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    MENACE... wrote: »
    HACKER PROMISES MEAGAN GOOD, KEKE PALMER, GABRIELLE UNION, JOJO, CANDICE SWANEPOEL, KIM KARDASHIAN (Kanye Lost), RIHANNA, HAYDEN PANITIERRE, SCARJO NUDES FINNA DROP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/197265/hacker-promises-to-leak-nudes-of-keke-palmer-meagan-good-more/

tumblr_m71a0tcpIc1qa7f1s.gif

Bruh we soldiers of the same struggle how you gonna wack me bro.. lmaooo.. Any real ? is gonna want those nudes to drop... lmaooo

my bad bruh that was mobile scrolling mistake
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on the low i wanna see Hilary Duff
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arianna Grande for those that missed it or are skeptical
    YvvORWy.jpg

We need a full frontal view of her.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    i wish these white ? were riding for mike brown like jennifer lawrence and the hacking victims
    OP1wlZF_zpscywdokim.jpg

you ain't right bruh lol
This discussion has been closed.