Bubububbbbbuubut........I thought President Putin was a friend of the West!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
SMH @ folks who still believe that the silent majority has enough pull to stop the ruling minority/elite from using weapons that can wipe out entire cities in seconds. These folks ain't playing. Stop being so dumb/naive/ignorant/oblivious to whats coming. Amen.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/564748/20140901/ukraine-crisis-putin-nuclear-war-threat-senators.htm#.VASpwUhgtJM

Ukraine Crisis: Putin Dangles Nuclear War Threat, US Senators Advise Sending Defensive Weapons

By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | September 1, 2014 11:21 AM EST

US senators have advised sending defensive weapons to Ukraine so the latter can fight off pro-Russian rebels as President Vladimir Putin dangled the threat of nuclear war.

Robert Menendez, head of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Senator John McCain and Representative Mike Rogers, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, all believe the U.S. must help Ukraine in its sovereignty war against Russia.

Menendez told CNN Ukrainians must be provided with defensive weapons that will make a dent on Russia's ambition to seize the country.

More importantly, give Ukraine the weapons they need so they can fight, McCain told CBS's Face the Nation.

On Friday, Ukraine's volunteer fighters expressed dismay over their seeming non-winning stance against the enemy. They said they can hardly sustain the fight against the better equipped pro-Russian rebels what with the latter's armaments and military tanks compared to their "small arms and a few RPGs (rocket propelled grenade launchers)."

But Mr Putin warned Ukraine's defenders to lay easy on meddling with their affairs, lest Russia be triggered to unleash its most important weapon.

"I want to remind you that Russia is one of the most powerful nuclear nations," the Russian president said. "This is a reality, not just words."

Speaking at a youth forum, Mr Putin said Moscow does not have intentions to go into "large-scale conflicts." But a report by state-run Itar-Tass quoted him telling the same audience that Russia is "strengthening our nuclear deterrence forces and our armed forces" to make them more efficient and modernised.

Thus, "it is better not to come against Russia."

Ukrainian volunteer battalions said the enemy fighters have dug up artillery positions in eastern Ukraine ready to fully seize the region. NATO, based on satellite images, alleged there are over 1,000 Russian soldiers already inside Ukraine. Britain, meantime, said Russia has moved 4,000 to 5,000 military personnel into the sovereign nation.

Latest data released by the United Nations revealed at least 2,593 people have died in war-torn eastern Ukraine since the conflict began in April. An average 36 people die each day.

Meantime, leaders of the European Union threatened Russia with a new round of maximum sanctions if it does not back down on its intentions to invade and seize Ukraine.

The sanctions, however, won't be really a new list but more of tightening the restrictions already imposed in July on Russia's financial, energy, and defence sectors.

"It's totally unacceptable that there are Russian soldiers on Ukrainian soil," British Prime Minister David Cameron said. "If [Russia] carries on in this way, the relationship between Europe and Russia, Britain and Russia, America and Russia will be radically different in the future."

To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail: e.misa@ibtimes..com.au

To contact the editor, e-mail: editor@ibtimes.com

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    One day soon the leading nations that hate America (10 Kings) are going to conspire to take down America once and for all. They are going to realize that the majority of the world lives in the Old World (6+ billion), while the new world is home to a billion with 350+million living in America.

Thus the 10 kings who are finally at wits end, sick and tired of western dominance/influence, and trigger happy to implement the New World Order, are going to pick a date and say this is the day that we swing for the fences and usher in a new reign.

That date is etched in stone, the date that Babylon the Great will fall in 1 day and in 1 hour. Thus, I will continue to warn my brothers and sisters of what is about to take place because that is what loving your neighbor as yourself is all about.

Noah labored in love for the people in his days for 120 years and he only got 7 converts, while the rest of the world perished in unbelief. Likewise shall it be in these days, only a remnant will obey the voice of ? and make it to the end.

But ? gives us all a fair chance to heed His warning. He is just. Amen.

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russia wants beef, America better be careful how it approaches Russia. It has its hands full in Afghanistan and Iraq, playing around with Russia doesn't seem like a good move on America's part.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop it nobody on this site is even close to saying that. Just that Babylon isn't America and that Russia wouldn't launch a nuclear attack out of nowhere.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It will become cold war part 2 and America will win it again because of the superiority of our
    governmental and economic system.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Stop it nobody on this site is even close to saying that. Just that Babylon isn't America and that Russia wouldn't launch a nuclear attack out of nowhere.

Stop what? Speaking truth? No, I will not speak smooth things unto you! But I will declare what thus saith the LORD! I will declare the spirit of perverseness that is in this wicked land, which has corrupted the whole world, and which will be judged by ? in 1 day and in 1 hour. Amen.

The pride of Babylon the Great has deceived not only her, but the majority of her inhabitants as well. What's coming ain't sweet! And even if you do escape out of Babylon the Great, you will only be escaping out of the ? and into the fire! The fires of the tribulation period that is!

But thanks be to ? , that He has not given those that know Him a Spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self control! Therefore will we not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea. But the Lord ? Almighty Jesus Christ the Righteous One will be our shield! He will be our rock! He will be our defense! He will be our Shepherd! And all who know Him will follow Him to the death! Hallelujah to the King of kings forever and ever! Even forever and ever! Amen!

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey do you know, Enki:
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    One day soon the leading nations that hate America (10 Kings)
    we're still waiting for a full list

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're not speaking truth simply spreading falsehoods and bidding your timing waiting for events to happen so you can connect it all and claim you knew from the start.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    One day soon the leading nations that hate America (10 Kings)
    we're still waiting for a full list

? hasn't revealed ALL 10 kings to me. What has been revealed to me is this:

1. Babylon the great is the last of the nations, that was born in 1776 when she declared her independence from England.

"Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the last of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert." Jeremiah 50:12

2. Babylon the Great will be utterly destroyed by an attacking host from the North.

"For I will stir up and bring against Babylon an alliance of great nations from the land of the north. They will take up their positions against her, and from the north she will be captured. Their arrows will be like skilled warriors who do not return empty-handed." Jeremiah 50:9

3. The host will take up positions all around Babylon in order to lay her desolate and void of inhabitants.

"Draw up your battle lines against Babylon on every side, All you who bend the bow; Shoot at her, do not be sparing with your arrows, For she has sinned against the LORD." Jeremiah 50:14

4. Iran is directly implicated as being the trap that causes the fall of Babylon.

"11Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple."

5. ? says this regarding the hidden things in His word:

"It is the glory of ? to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out." Proverbs 25:2

I am searching out the matter my friend. The big fish are already known:

1. Russia
    2. Iran
    3. China

The others are debatable at the moment. The above 3 are not.

Now what's important is not the identity of the 10 kings, but your personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Have you accepted The Lord into your heart and life my friend? That is the essential thing. Amen

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    You're not speaking truth simply spreading falsehoods and bidding your timing waiting for events to happen so you can connect it all and claim you knew from the start.

There is nothing to claim. The end has already been established, confirmed, and sealed by the only one who knows the end from the beginning, The Lord Jesus Christ.

All I have done is received His testimony and have set my seal to this:

THAT ? IS TRUE!!!

So you either get on the train or get demolished by it. The train is coming regardless if you comply or rebel. It's Your soul, your will, your destiny.

But ? wants to teach you all things and lead you into all truth. Therefore Humble yourself before ? and receive instruction. Because Pride goes before a fall and a haughty spirit before destruction. Amen
  • zombie
    Options
    the united states of america is not babylon the only nation north of america is canada.

the geography of the bible is centered around israel stop reading the bible like a 2014 american and you will see how wrong you are. Nothing dou says has been revealed to him it's just more of the arrogant nonsense that spills out of american evangelical churches
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options
    anyone claiming jeremiah 50 is talking about end times babylon is incorrect, if you pay attention to the text it is clear that it is talking about the ancient babylon and not america because the bible specifically lists the land and the people that it is talking about in jeremiah 50

Jer 50
    1 The word that the Lord spake against Babylon and against the land of the Chaldeans by Jeremiah the prophet.

2 Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces.

ancient babylon is the only land of the chaldeans, an ethnic group now found in iraq. also americans don't worship BEL or MERODACH. There are many other verse that talking directly about the land of the chaldeans that cannot be twisted to make it america
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2014
    Options
    What kind of reasoning is this?

1. "Oh the only country directly north of America is Canada, thus America can't be attacked from the north!" - Zombie

But what does that have to do with anything? North doesn't stop at Canada. if you continue north there is Russia. Stop the nonsense.

Ancient Babylon came and destroyed Israel from the North, but Ancient Babylon wasn't the country directly North of Israel, that would have been Lebanon and then Assyria. Oh but I guess ? was wrong because the enemy wasn't directly North of the land of Israel...... :-\ SMH....WTH??????

2. "I have no idea of near and far fulfillment of prophecy, but I will continue to shove my foot in my throat proving my ignorance because all I do is argue in every thread no matter the topic of discussion." - guess who?

If you have no idea of what near and far fulfillment of prophecy is, then you are as lost in the prophetic scriptures as a heathen is.

Sigh......The Jeremiah 50-51 prophecy has yet be fulfilled in totality.

Have you had any history lessons about the fall of Ancient Babylon to the Medes in 539BC?

Do you know how Babylon was taken? The Bible tells us and also secular history tells us.

-Babylon wasn't destroyed by fire in 539 BC.

"The Greek historian Herodotus, who wrote about Babylon about 100 years later, described how Cyrus’ army captured the city. Part of the army went north of Babylon and dug a trench from the Euphrates River to a nearby marsh. When the army connected the trench to the Euphrates River, much of the water in the river flowed toward the marsh, while only a little water continued to flow toward Babylon. While the Babylonians were confidently celebrating a feast, the strong river and moat protecting the city became very shallow, and the Medes and Persians were able to enter the city (Herodotus 1.191). They captured the city without a battle, and Darius the Mede was put in charge (Daniel:5:31)."

Babylon was captured without a fight. So when did this happen if the prophecy in Jeremiah 50-51 has been fulfilled?

"Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord ? of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him." Jeremiah 50:31-32

Where in the historical records does it say that "fires destroyed all the cities in Babylon?"

Or how bout this scripture:

"Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain." Jeremiah 51:25

When did ? make Babylon a "burnt mountain"? Where in the historical records does it say that Babylon was burned with fire when it was captured by the Medes in 539BC?

Oh but, there's more. Because ? is true and all men are liars. Amen.

"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The broad walls of Babylon shall be utterly broken, and her high gates shall be burned with fire; and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary."
    Jeremiah 51:58

So are you telling me that ? is wrong? 3 separate times ? declared that Babylon would be burned with fire in the Jeremiah 50-51 prophecy. Now since you know it all, show me the historical records that prove that these 3 scriptures were literally fulfilled in ancient Babylon. I'm waiting, but I ain't done.

- Babylon wasn't attacked with arrows from every side in 539BC.

"Summon many against Babylon, All those who bend the bow: Encamp against her on every side, Let there be no escape. Repay her according to her work; According to all that she has done, so do to her; For she has become arrogant against the LORD, Against the Holy One of Israel."
    Jeremiah 50:29

"Put yourselves in array against Babylon round about: all ye that bend the bow, shoot at her, spare no arrows: for she hath sinned against the LORD."
    Jeremiah 50:14

Historical records tell us that Babylon was captured without a battle. So when were these scriptures fulfilled?

- it wasn't made a desolate wilderness forever in 539BC

"Because of the wrath of the LORD it shall not be inhabited, but it shall be wholly desolate: every one that goeth by Babylon shall be astonished, and hiss at all her plagues." Jeremiah 50:13

Daniel 10 refutes that notion. Daniel was still in Babylon when the Medes took the city in 539BC. One of the most famous stories in all of the Bible, Daniel and the lions den, happened after the fall of ancient Babylon. So why is Daniel the prophet still in Babylon after it was taken by the Medes if ? said that Babylon would never be inhabited again because of His wrath? Why was mankind still living in Babylon after it was taken in 539 BC?

-Why didn't Daniel, who said he thoroughly studied the book of the prophet Jeremiah, take heed to the warnings that ? gave to His people living in ancient Babylon? ? told His people over and over and over again to leave Babylon before she was destroyed? Why didn't Daniel of all people obey the voice of ? and leave Babylon?

Daniel declaring that he studied the book of Jeremiah and also stating that he is still in Babylon

"In the first year of Darius son of Xerxes (a Mede by descent), who was made ruler over the Babylonian kingdom— 2in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, understood from the Scriptures, according to the word of the Lord given to Jeremiah the prophet, that the desolation of Jerusalem would last seventy years."
    Daniel 9:1

? declaring the need to escape from Babylon before she is destroyed

"In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their ? . They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten." Jeremiah 50:4-5

That is just 1 of 9 separate calls that ? gives in Jeremiah 50-51 for His people to flee from Babylon. Why is Daniel still in Babylon after she was captured if "In those days, and in that time" was staring at him in the face? He knew what Jeremiah prophesied. He declared that he studied the prophecy. So why isn't Daniel being obedient to the voice of ? ? Jesus Christ even called Daniel a prophet and righteous man. So how do you explain his lack of obediance if Jeremiah 50-51 was all fulfilled?

And to add to that when has the whole house of Israel been regathered back to the land? The whole house didn't return after the fall of Babylon. Heck Daniel is still in Babylon after her fall. So when did the whole house of Israel return to Zion and join themselves to the LORD in "a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten?" Those that did return were kicked out 600 years later when the Romans came and destroyed the city in 70AD. So what is the Lord saying here? When was this passage fulfilled, Jeremiah 50:4-5?

I'm dealing with history here. Are you going to argue history as well?

• zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options
    @doyouwant2go2heaven i am going to say this again. the earth is a globe not a flat map, Do you understand how that affects directions?? and actually the ancient babylonian empire encompassed lebanon. babylon conquered assyria circa 612 bc. and the area called lebanon was part of it. so babylonian empire did invade the area called israel from the north like the bible said

babylon is not the united states of america and jeremaih 50 is not in reference to the united states of america. even if you want to read it from a far fulfillment prophetical viewpoint that verse still does not point to america as being babylon. IT SAYS FROM THE VERY start who it's addressed to and the people it's addressed to, which are the chaldreans and the land of the chaldreans. In JER: 50 ? GIVES DIRECT NAMES OF THE PLACES HE IS GOING TO DESTROY

jeremiah 50:21
    Go up against the land of Merathaim, even against it, and against the inhabitants of Pekod: waste and utterly destroy after them, saith the Lord, and do according to all that I have commanded thee.

merathaim and pekod are not in america they are places in modern day iraq, yet you take the word and spread it to fit your own ideology.

I am not disputing how the historical record says ANCIENT babylon was taken i am disputing your assertion that FUTURE babylon is the united states because you don't have biblical proof. your whole post is misguided the babylon that is being talked about in that scripture is not the usa the burden of proof is on you to prove that jeremiah 50 is talking about america.
  • zombie
    Options
    THE BIBLE IS AN EASTERN BOOK AND YOU HAVE TO READ IT THAT WAY. ONCE YOU START MAKING babylon america or rome or britian then you have lost all direction and understanding.

mystery babylon is arabia
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    You've failed to address anything I stated in my post except for saying:

"I am not disputing how the historical record says ANCIENT babylon was taken i am disputing your assertion that FUTURE babylon is the united states ."

So let me get this straight:

1. you've failed to account for why the prophecy in Jeremiah 50-51 hasn't been totally fulfilled.
    2. you've totally disregarded or failed to explain who ? is talking about in the unfulfilled portions of the Jeremiah prophecy
    3. you've failed to demonstrate any type of understanding, wisdom, or knowledge in regards to near and far fulfillment on prophecy.

But yet you want to tell me who Babylon the Great is?

wheredeydodatat?

So America is:

A) the nation that has the keys to ancient Babylon
    B) has the largest embassy in the world hardhearted in ancient Babylon
    C) is the ruling power of world aka the hammer of the whole earth just like ancient Babylon

But yet America isn't Babylon the Great?

nope-smh-disgusted-no-will-smith.gif
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options

"I am not disputing how the historical record says ANCIENT babylon was taken i am disputing your assertion that FUTURE babylon is the united states ."

1. you've failed to account for why the prophecy in Jeremiah 50-51 hasn't been totally fulfilled.
    2. you've totally disregarded or failed to explain who ? is talking about in the unfulfilled portions of the Jeremiah prophecy
    3. you've failed to demonstrate any type of understanding, wisdom, or knowledge in regards to near and far fulfillment on prophecy.

wheredeydodatat?

So America is:

C) is the ruling power of world aka the hammer of the whole earth just like ancient Babylon

@ THE BOLDED JER:50 IS TALKING ABOUT A FUTURE BABYLON THAT WILL EXIST IN THE MID EAST. MOST LIKELY some reborn islamic caliphate.

the united states of america will be pulling away from iraq so we won't have the keys for ? over there . i already proved it to you that american cannot be mystery babylon in other thread you never pay attention now you want me to do it all over again. i rather to keep things short and sweet and not have to write essays
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do you guys keep giving this guy an audience? This is repetitive and far too convenient because every major event is a sign to this guy.. This dude is up there with Westboro Baptist.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    1. Russia
    2. Iran
    3. China

i see you took North Korea off your list and then made it... the major geopolitical rivals to the US. huh

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    1. Russia
    2. Iran
    3. China

i see you took North Korea off your list and then made it... the major geopolitical rivals to the US. huh

North Korea is in the mix as well. They might be included with China though as the kings of the east. Amen
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Russia
    2. Iran
    3. China

North Korea is in the mix as well. They might be included with China though as the kings of the east. Amen

4 down, 6 to go for the mystery list

Maybe Islamic State is the 5th nation? Funny how your Bible ? is using all these mostly non Christian nations to bring this justice to America, ironic as hell
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    1. Russia
    2. Iran
    3. China

4 down, 6 to go for the mystery list

Maybe Islamic State is the 5th nation? Funny how your Bible ? is using all these mostly non Christian nations to bring this justice to America, ironic as hell

? always confounds the wisdom of the wise.

1. He creates out of nothing.
    2. He became like His creation, in the person of The Lord Jesus Christ.
    3. He used a teenage boy to ? a 10 foot+ tall giant.
    4. He made a way for the children of Israel in the Red Sea, by drying it up as it were dry ground, so that the children of Israel could escape from the Egyptians.
    5. He used the enemies of Israel to judge His own people. 3 times kicking them out of the promised land. The Assyrians in 722BC, the Babylonians in 586/587BC, the Romans in 70AD.

So ? using the enemies of America, which happen to be non-Christian nations in order to annihilate her isn't surprising. I think some of Americas "allies" are going to betray her as well on the day of doom. Amen.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

wheredeydodatat?

So America is:

@ THE BOLDED JER:50 IS TALKING ABOUT A FUTURE BABYLON THAT WILL EXIST IN THE MID EAST. MOST LIKELY some reborn islamic caliphate.

the united states of america will be pulling away from iraq so we won't have the keys for ? over there . i already proved it to you that american cannot be mystery babylon in other thread you never pay attention now you want me to do it all over again. i rather to keep things short and sweet and not have to write essays

This ? zombie is a fool. ? you and the white Jesus that you worship. If anything America is Babylon and not some made up Islamic country that's supposed to be created in the far off future. ? ya self.
  • zombie
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »

wheredeydodatat?

So America is:

This ? zombie is a fool. ? you and the white Jesus that you worship. If anything America is Babylon and not some made up Islamic country that's supposed to be created in the far off future. ? ya self.

the truth is jesus was not white nor was he black the hebrew israelites are a a cult and what they mostly teach is lies.

as for babylon being america when ? punishes the nations who have ? with israel all of them are muslim nations

“The burden against Dumah” (Isaiah 21:11)
    “The burden against Arabia” (Isaiah 21:13)
    “All the glory of Kedar will fail” (Isaiah 21:16)

These are all in Arabia, which is destroyed by Iran “Elam” (Isaiah 21:2

“No Arab will pitch his tent there, no shepherd will rest his flocks there” (Isaiah 13:20)

Do arabs pitch tents in america?? NO

mystery babylon is also called the desert by the sea, (isaiah 21:1) arabia is a desert peninsula america is not