Crude_ wrote: »
    @Recaptimus_Prime360‌ we need some help with the pics in here

Smh

You know better ....
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Oh yea... lemme drop this for @osirus_jenkins who loves to call me an ugly fat ? but thinks im cute.. lol

When life comes at you fast...

K4J3cgN.jpg

And that's supposed to be ether? I've seen ur un doctored photos before. I stand by what I said.

Yea yea yea..
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    @Recaptimus_Prime360‌ we need some help with the pics in here

Smh

You know better ....

What you mean?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chess >> checkers.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yea... lemme drop this for @osirus_jenkins who loves to call me an ugly fat ? but thinks im cute.. lol

K4J3cgN.jpg

And that's supposed to be ether? I've seen ur un doctored photos before. I stand by what I said.

Yea yea yea..

Exactly. I'm always me, no fake ?

Squaaaaaadddd!!!

....you called her ugly and fat bout 100 times in the past twenty hours ,you made it clear it was about her physical appearance but you called her cute backstage ...idk bruh

and damn Lambo in two years huh? But she shouldn't worry about labels lol...got damn you all over the place. Respect tho
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    You all about fighting but wasn't you supposed to come to NYC to fight CB when he talked about ya daughter?
    Why that never happen bruh?

You became a tough guy before or after they put the security badge across ya neck?

I'm gonna go with the latter lol

Va to Ny

Chicago street to a different Chicago street.

You're right, they're the same exact distance. And like I said before I swear on my daughters life if I ever see him he going to the er and I'm going to jail.

You too much of a ? to stamp something on ur littles ones life. All of you woulda been dead. Coward
    I'm not Chicago tho lol. And when I go back it damn sure ain't to fight Internet ? dunny

Ole if, coulda, woulda, shoulda ass ?

Fistacuff Jenkins, Walgreen security that would whoop ya ass, if you was within 200 miles, if he gotta stamp it on his kids, if he wasn't chasing illegals

Turn in ya whistle and flashlight bruh.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Awwww Y'all be nice

You'd be mad all the time too if you had no money , no job, and no car

It's a cold world out here for folks with nothing positive going on

Shut yo fat ass up. Ur husband is a race trading ? made ? who's wife took ? pics and put them on the internet. I could have everything in life but if my wife did that I'd have nothing because that means I ain't satisfying her the way she needs. His life is an L, cam ?

So we are making up stories about my life to deflect .....very sad

You need an intervention

Call 311 for free help

You're welcome

Quit faking ? . I got a little cuz that play for tcu and I got 2 other cousins that run track at Texas a&m. How long u think it'd take for your ? picture to hit your son Instagram if I sent it to all 3 of them and have it trending in the 'football' community down there?

Lol @ you and your threats

Is this the same kinda threat like when you said you were going to send it to the attorney I work for???

You should focus on your sad ass life and not me ....I'm not the one that needs to be talked off the ledge in this convo

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    Rip crude

I tried to warn him .... He wants to play stupid
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Rip crude

I tried to warn him .... He wants to play stupid

Good job bunny
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Free my ? crude!
    He aint know no better
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    You all about fighting but wasn't you supposed to come to NYC to fight CB when he talked about ya daughter?
    Why that never happen bruh?

You became a tough guy before or after they put the security badge across ya neck?

I'm gonna go with the latter lol

Va to Ny

Chicago street to a different Chicago street.

You're right, they're the same exact distance. And like I said before I swear on my daughters life if I ever see him he going to the er and I'm going to jail.

You too much of a ? to stamp something on ur littles ones life. All of you woulda been dead. Coward
    I'm not Chicago tho lol. And when I go back it damn sure ain't to fight Internet ? dunny

Ole if, coulda, woulda, shoulda ass ?

Fistacuff Jenkins, Walgreen security that would whoop ya ass, if you was within 200 miles, if he gotta stamp it on his kids, if he wasn't chasing illegals

Turn in ya whistle and flashlight bruh.

You a ? . You let ? slander your name, and don't do ? about it. I wish a ? would threaten my life and they live in the same city as me. Nothing you say has any merit to it. You're a white boy as far as I'm concerned
    The bolded is funny cause no one gives a ? about what you concerned with big bruh
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Free my ? crude!
    He aint know no better

He will be back soon enough ....
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Alright comrade/friend/buddy/guy/peeps/homeboy/my ?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Alright break it up u2 its getting ridiculous
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ here has been entertaining to read.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    just to get pics in circulation, i present u drunken @pico

BrrbhwNCcAAB_ui.jpg

Lmao
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Alright break it up u2 its getting ridiculous
    It's a slow day, the females left Donkey cause of @evilchuck thread, and Smash can eat a ?

My ? wanna fight someone so bad, when he should be fighting unemployment
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Osirus always ? threads with his ? tendencies and super heros antics that only occurs in his head.

Here this fat ? go again. You fat, it's always above 80 in Cali so I know you sweaty and stink like ? , you got a fat ass pancake shaped face and your fingers look like Swiss rolls. I'm pretty sure on a ? night you tried to eat em. Hell, you may have been sober. Point is, you're irrelevant, these IC ? gas u up cuz u got ? and ? sucking lips. All fat women have ? and DSL. You are nothing special, nothing makes you stand out, you are just another fat person in the fattest country on earth. You are the equivalent of a grain of sand in a beach.

Damn.....
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »

K4J3cgN.jpg

Yea yea yea..

Exactly. I'm always me, no fake ?

Squaaaaaadddd!!!

....you called her ugly and fat bout 100 times in the past twenty hours ,you made it clear it was about her physical appearance but you called her cute backstage ...idk bruh

and damn Lambo in two years huh? But she shouldn't worry about labels lol...got damn you all over the place. Respect tho

You cape wearing, nae nae dancin skinny jeans wearing ? . I've seen cute fat ? . Her photoshopped pictures are cute, her un photoshopped ones are not. Comprehension is key here youngin. And striving for my dream car is the same as calling someone out because they can't afford the same ? as you? Oh aight. Guarantee when I get mines I ain't gonna have to take it back when the weekend over. Fake it till u make it I guess..

not what I'm saying at all homie...you diss someone for having a desire to wear designer clothes but then bounce back and say you getting a lambo.

some would say a Lambo is too much. Me personally I hope you get it and five bedroom house and a condo in Florida. I wish the best foe anybody trying to make it happen.

fancy clothes and expensive cars at both flashy ...im speaking on the hypocrisy homie.

I'm working owning and nit having to send it back myself. Live to love
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok the argument is getting real unnecessary man yall need to chill.
This discussion has been closed.