The friendly skies and ratchet stories.....

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
yea, i fly alot and have tons of stories about being in airports and on planes, meeting celebrities and such.

feel free to add your own stories.

Comments

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't cause I haven't had the chance to fly, beyond one trip to Washington
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    i once made a thread about this one,

overhear a chick talking in the airport about how she loves her current boyfreind but hes too big to give her ? so she still sees her ex because it wont hurt her when she wants it in the dumper.

just one of many crazy stories

See, that's that ? ...
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @pralims‌

This thread is all yours bruh

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @pralims‌

Pralims just wanta to brag
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I met that evangelist Juanita Bynum at PHL.. What a ? she is. She was sitting a row ahead of me and was just mean. I met Angie stone in Atlanta waiting on a lay over. She was pleasant. Told her I know her niece and she of course verified it. Niece got mouth game. She ain't the cutest though not ugly either .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    talking business on the phone and ran into shane mosley in charlotte airport.

this was after he lost to pac

i put them on hold an went thru the crowd to say hi and tell him all the ? other people tell him, he hof worthy yadda yadda.

so i leave to walk away and i lift my hand up to pat him on the shoulder to wish him well in his future....this ? flinched.

at that moment i knew he was too jumpy,maybe i moved too quick and ? had a flash back..lol

Was Shane Mosley girl at the time Bella Gonzalez with him when you saw Shane at the airport?
    bella-gonzalez10.jpg
    bella-gonzalez-20.jpg
    bella-gonzalez-29.jpg
    tumblr_lkwegzJQ6O1qbqmu8.jpg

naw he was with some dudes
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    @pralims‌

yall ? always think i want to brag....

just because yall cant relate dont mean im braggin

it means maybe you need to step you game up and join me with these type stories
  • Houston Texan
    Houston Texan Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    once on a redeye from LA i saw a chick giving a dude a ? under the cover across the row from me.

they kept stopping when they saw the stewardess come by....well the lights went low and she went for broke mouth style.

i aint gonna lie i was watching her go to work.

i saw the stewardess coming but she was under the cover and he had his eyes closed.

i dropped my heavy ass book on the floor and the noise made him open his eyes an look over....i gave him a shrug and pointed toward the stewardess.....an he made his chick get up.

when she walked by his chick looked at me all embarrassed saying sorry...and dude was laughing and giving me the thumbs up.

I seen this twice on a couple of flights I was on. I couldn't believe they were going all out on a FULL commercial flight. The last time, old girl should have paid attention to the turbulence warning.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    almost got into it with George Lucas wife at Laguardia....

Bruh.

Lmao.

Was he there?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    I got airplane / airport stories for daaaaaaays

I was on the way to The Philippines with our basketball team to go play against a Manila high school. Our coach used to throw water on your face if you fell asleep. About a hour after we take off, he fell asleep so a few players wanted to get him back. These nasty mu'fuckas went into the bathroom, skeeted into a cup, added lotion into and poured that ? all over his face bruh. He woke up and thought it was just lotion and was laughing, but everyone on the plane knew what just went down. Priceless face reactions LOL. When we landed, we had to fill out our Immigration information, as in the reason your in the country. My friend wrote 'sex expert' in the occupation field. Immigration officer looked at him like

I know it wasn't you, but I had to flag this post, I'm sure you understand.
  • Houston Texan
    Houston Texan Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

I was on the way to The Philippines with our basketball team to go play against a Manila high school. Our coach used to throw water on your face if you fell asleep. About a hour after we take off, he fell asleep so a few players wanted to get him back. These nasty mu'fuckas went into the bathroom, skeeted into a cup, added lotion into and poured that ? all over his face bruh. He woke up and thought it was just lotion and was laughing, but everyone on the plane knew what just went down. Priceless face reactions LOL. When we landed, we had to fill out our Immigration information, as in the reason your in the country. My friend wrote 'sex expert' in the occupation field. Immigration officer looked at him like

Bruh....what the hell kind of prank is that??
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @pralims‌

yall ? always think i want to brag....

just because yall cant relate dont mean im braggin

it means maybe you need to step you game up and join me with these type stories

Ive got plenty of stamps on my passport just admit you want to brag thats why you have several posts in here
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Saw Doc Rivers at Chicago O'Hare airport.

Tall as ? . Said what's up to him and told him good luck. I think this was right after his pops passed.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Saw Doc Rivers at Chicago O'Hare airport.

Tall as ? . Said what's up to him and told him good luck. I think this was right after his pops passed.

U must be a midget cuz I ? w Doc in Vegas and homie like my height
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    almost got into it with George Lucas wife at Laguardia....

Bruh.

Lmao.

Was he there?

Naw we were all flying back to Chicago....she was solo...she bumped the ? outta me while we were walking....didn't even excuse herself...my girl at the time is a director at one of the airlines so I was forbidden to ever act out... So she was like let it go...then later was like did u not realize that was George Lucas wife? That was around the time they were getting married
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

I know it wasn't you, but I had to flag this post, I'm sure you understand.

fair enough.