Big Brother 16

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious.

Nobody gives a ? about this show anymore.

They need to have another all-stars next year because the past 2 seasons have been horrible.

Didn't think it could get any worse than last season, but this season proved me wrong.

I did watch tonight's show.

And, unless they edited out something else that happened on the feeds, it looks like Derrick changed his mind when him and Nicole were talking and she told him that he's been playing the best game since Dan.

He was afraid other people would catch on, so he went up to the HOH room and convinced Caleb not to put up Frankie and to get Nicole out.

Once the game's over and Nicole gets to watch the show, she's gonna feel like an idiot for confiding in Derrick so much.

She's totally oblivious to the fact that Derrick's the main one responsible for getting her kicked out of the house.

The best thing for this season would've been for Zach to have been able to get back in the house.

Nicole has been totally useless since she came back.

Ever since she came back, she's been like a dog that needs to be put out of it's misery.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't think for a second that frank would have gone up even if nicole never opened her big annoying fargo-sounding mouth.

it doesn't fit the m.o. of this season where they keep taking about doing some smarter move but in the end do exactly what you expect them to do.

i'm 100% prepared to watch an episode tomorrow all about how the house is buzzing that it might be better to get rid of victoria for whatever ? reason and then when it comes time to vote it will be unanimous to vote out nicole.

they should play wamp wamp music at the end of every live show. or at least dump ice water on that hag julie chen every week.
  • Madame Lace
    Madame Lace Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    The blue suit
    The have not room shut down
    The HOH room locking everyone out including Caleb
    A big move by BB maybe
    SIGH
    Maybe not
  • pegcas
    pegcas Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    Derrick aint no Dan!!
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derrick is close to Dan when it comes to game play and strategy. He's just less entertaining.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , if you´re real, prove it by helping Christine win POV so Frankie can get evicted.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    *yawn*

the best part about this episode was the survivor commercials.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    They booed the ? out of that ? . Lmao
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Derrick is close to Dan when it comes to game play and strategy. He's just less entertaining.
    Derrick lacks the charisma that Dan had. Dan always wanted to entertain the fans no matter what. Derrick could care less. Other than that, he's completely on his level.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derrick definitely ran/is running the house and is probably the biggest reason I've stopped watching. These days I come here to see what you all say. That's how I get my BB fix.

Every time someone talked about actually playing the game he stifled them. As such, he gave us a very boring season but as far as the game goes, he is the only person in the house that has gotten everything he wanted.

• SneakDZA
    Options
    i hope victoria wins. just as a lesson to future casts.
  • pegcas
    Options
    Boring...and predictable.
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    Frankie won HOH....they are such PUNKS they all had to push the button together .....REWIND
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    I LOVED Nicole s speech..
    This is not BIG BABY
    THIS IS BIG BROTHER LOL
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I LOVED Nicole s speech..
    This is not BIG BABY
    THIS IS BIG BROTHER LOL

Something dawned on me last night.

Nicole might have saved her game if she said

"hey derrick, I see ur playing at a high level and I respect it....but instead of carrying Victoria take me. I'll be ur agent bc I have no loyalties in the house. I'm truly alone...just think about it bc I can win comps and Victoria is dead weight"

I know you wanted nic to come back and shake things up but she had zero social play when she returned.

Or had she just not said anything to Derrick she might be good
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Frankie won HOH....they are such PUNKS they all had to push the button together .....REWIND

I was gonna say there is no ? , but I just found out about the reset.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Utopia hasnt premiered yet, but two of the residents are already gone. Black dude lost his ? and stormed off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3cj6644jJ0

One black person down. Two to go.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    why oh why did they put a jail ? on that show?
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    lmao... that chick was not phased or amazed by all that tough talk and barking. she played him ? loco style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms7hT1Dv3uM
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Frankie won Veto. It's gonna be the ultimate ether if he goes home on Wednesday.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this the lost week huh?
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao that ? loco video got me rolling

one thing i noticed is aggressive people hate aggression when they arent the source i got a friend that tells me to chill out every time im ? when im watching a game and i just look at him like dog i once seen you pull a pistol over a madden game -- no doubt in my mind ? loco be preaching that in the heat of the moment its easy to say something you will regret later so its best to fill up a sink with water and scream into it when he not lashing out at others
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    woat twist the last thing people want is to stop another eviction i think that ? was put in place for frankie

only way he would have stayed this week was if he won hoh or pov because cody/caleb and derrick had him as their target and cbs played the odds frankie wouldnt win and now its going to backfire because he did and its all for nothing

Frankie: "So if I'm HOH and won Veto, and something happens Wednesday that makes me not safe I'm going to ? every ? person on the planet"

next week has potential for a frankie tantrum if he dont win hoh and a frankie meltdown if he dont win pov
  • pegcas
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    woat twist the last thing people want is to stop another eviction i think that ? was put in place for frankie

only way he would have stayed this week was if he won hoh or pov because cody/caleb and derrick had him as their target and cbs played the odds frankie wouldnt win and now its going to backfire because he did and its all for nothing

Frankie: "So if I'm HOH and won Veto, and something happens Wednesday that makes me not safe I'm going to ? every ? person on the planet"

next week has potential for a frankie tantrum if he dont win hoh and a frankie meltdown if he dont win pov

Let the meltdown begin. Frankie is the worst. I hope he gets evicted Wed.