WOW This Just In: Floyd's Ex-Girl Miss Jackson Is Suing Him Claiming Abuse

Options
13»

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 middleweight fights doesn't make you an all time great in that weight division. Back to the thread.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    ? ain't ?

...but hoes and tricks.

" I beat my ? with a stick what"
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another reason to not mess with them petty lightskin women. Boys gonna learn
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I won't be surprise either way.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Another reason to not mess with them petty lightskin women. Boys gonna learn

Stop the self hate
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's what trickin' gets you. I can't even feel sorry for Floyd. Great boxer but outside the ring he doesn't always makes the most intelligent decissions. This n*gga got no game. I knew this would happen some day. lol @ Filing charges after all this time that's passed.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The guy is human. ? like this is a distraction.

I remember thinkin this before his last fight. Cant exactly remember---thats right, it was her. The whole abortion, break up thing. Smh

She clearly knows what he treasures most and she wants to destroy that. I hope he keeps winning. But ever since Samson and Delilah women have been many a man's downfall. Delilah was probably light skinned.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On one hand I think it's just promotion. The 1st Maidana fight underperformed by Floyd's standards (> 1M PPV buys). They did no press your for the fight or anything but this time they're going hard. Floyd having public issues w/ T.I,/Tiny Nelly, & 50 now this. All publicity is good publicity.

Floyd likes to wear the black hat & be the villain so for those that hate him & wanna see him lose this is just more ammo.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Trashboat wrote: »
    It's always suspect when alleged victims wait years to press charges

I dont even care about that. Why now? Why would she do this to him now before a fight? How could you do this to someone you used to love. It's not right

Ob you have got to calm down ma Lmao This consistent level of concern is not sustainable

Lol @S2J‌

I dont even care about her lawsuit. It's the timing that is so cruel and vicious. They are trying to knock him off his square for this fight. How can you do that to someone who has spent 20 years working this hard to be the best. That is just wrong. Floyd fights are like watching the OJ Simpson verdict. Some people want him so badly to lose. I hope he wins forever
    Floyds a ?

hes no Ali

calm down
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    so yall just gonna believe a ? because i ? talks ? to sell fights?

I don't think anybody believes her, but Floyd definitely needs to make better decisions outside the ring. He proposed to this smit a week after meeting him. How can I blame the smit for wanting to make a come up?