Ayo why we never talk about how Game outlasted 50 tho?

Options

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Seems like whenever ? heros get dissed they fans call that diss overatted, butit cant be that overatted if its common knowledge to everyone but yourself that the diss did damage. To eveybody saying 300 bars was so overatted where the hell was the NON overatted, career ending answer back by G Unit? They didnt hesitate when it was Ja Rule they was dealing with so i dont wanna hear that " it wasnt wortha responce" ? yall gont say

Go head, ima wait

The game was still signed to G-Unit.

AND?? So what?

Didnt stop 50 from saying Game wa

Let me get this straight.

You're comparing The Game beef to someone who had a physical beef with and also was around people who tried to ? him and you wonder why he didn't go as hard?

Would you really try to ? someone's career when you make a million off them by just not putting your logo on their album?

Ahem

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Was 50 and Game not pushing each other in Jimmy Iovine`s office?

Somebody in 50 cents crew didnt shoot one of Game`s black wallstreet guys in the leg at hot 97?

? getting shot aint physical

Go play somewhere and come back when you know what you`re talkin about
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Seems like whenever ? heros get dissed they fans call that diss overatted, butit cant be that overatted if its common knowledge to everyone but yourself that the diss did damage. To eveybody saying 300 bars was so overatted where the hell was the NON overatted, career ending answer back by G Unit? They didnt hesitate when it was Ja Rule they was dealing with so i dont wanna hear that " it wasnt wortha responce" ? yall gont say

Go head, ima wait

that "go ahead, ima wait" sound wild ? . like some white girl cheerleader ? . I personally liked 300 bars and most of the disses but I tell u one thing.

its like Game basically did a kamikaze attack. and G-unit is reinventing themselves and hes still trying to find himself as a rapper.

rapping like everybody else but himself. it got wack after a while. I hope he cut that ? out. Bigger than me sounded ok. he was bigging up 50 on the hook.

I said i`ll wait for him to give me a reason the diss is overatted. Aint nothing ? about that, get cha comprehension skills together.
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options

Go head, ima wait

AND?? So what?

You're comparing The Game beef to someone who had a physical beef with and also was around people who tried to ? him and you wonder why he didn't go as hard?

Would you really try to ? someone's career when you make a million off them by just not putting your logo on their album?

Ahem

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Somebody in 50 cents crew didnt shoot one of Game`s black wallstreet guys in the leg at hot 97?

Everything you just says points to Game taking the Ls, point backfired lolol
  • DR. JEK
    Options

Go head, ima wait

AND?? So what?

Ahem

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Musically he took nothing bruh stop reaching and tell me where is the diss record answer back that was Backdownish that wasn t overatted by the Gorrilla Unit.
  • veikuri
    Options

Go head, ima wait

AND?? So what?

Ahem

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Musically he took nothing bruh stop reaching and tell me where is the diss record answer back that was Backdownish that wasn t overatted by the Gorrilla Unit.

Pure ignorance.
  • DR. JEK
    Options

Go head, ima wait

AND?? So what?

Ahem

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Pure ignorance.

You dont have answer just like your G unit heros didnt have one for 300 bars back then when they all got sonned by ONE man. Smh

Ima fall back now

? your flags and nosigns chump
  • Queens2BKNY82
    Queens2BKNY82 Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Options
    How do you figure? Game has to jump on a hot label just to get some kind of buzz and always needs 10+ features on his songs and albums.

Game will not be around in 3 or 4 years and will probably be broke. Same can't be said for 50. Plus even though 50 does not sell nearly as much as he once did, he is still a top 5 headline rapper
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Go head, ima wait

AND?? So what?

Ahem

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Pure ignorance.

You dont have answer just like your G unit heros didnt have one for 300 bars back then when they all got sonned by ONE man. Smh

Ima fall back now

u lookin real funny trying to throw shade at these ? because u a game fan. his fans were always mad weird.

how is game throwing diss after diss sonning them? that's some female ? . especially if all he was doing was talking ? with no action. how u show up to face 50 100 deep and one of your mans get shot? lmao

how the same ? that "sonned" them is trying to reach out and get back in the group?

I think game is dope sometimes but some of his fans are sheep. I remember ome of yall ? really thought Olivia was a man.
  • Queens2BKNY82
    Queens2BKNY82 Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Options
    How many labels has Game been on now? Has anyone from BWS released an album?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The biggest sonning was the fact that during all that 50 was still making money off game.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    And I consider myself to be a fan of games work, so don't nobody come back with that I'm a "g-unit ? rider " ?
  • veikuri
    Options

Go head, ima wait

AND?? So what?

Ahem

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Pure ignorance.

Ima fall back now

There has been a 12 page discussion about this. Anyone who thinks Game is more relevant is obviously highly opinionated and don't want to look at the facts. What did 300 bars do?

Yayo still sold a mil
    Mobb Deep still sold a mil
    GRODT Soundtrack still sold a mil
    50 still did 10 million off The Massacre
    50 still did 3 million off Curtis
    Banks album leaked so he had to record an entire new one so it was half assed
    Buck bricked.
    G-Unit was getting black balled by interscope in 2008/2009 300 bars came out in what, 2005?

To make it simple for you, after 300 bars G-Unit did:
    Get Rich or Die Trying soundtrack(sold 1 mil)
    Thoughts of a Predicate Felon(sold 1 mil)
    Blood Money(sold 1 mil)
    Lloyd Banks album got leaked so he had to quickly make a new one(dud)
    Buck the World didn't do too well(2007)
    Curtis(sold 3 mil)

Now lets go to Game:
    DA(1mil)
    LAX(gold)
    RED(wood)
    Jesus Piece(plastic)

Drop some quotable from 300 bars?

Go ahead, I'll wait.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "That's the wrong ? , when you need help with your rhymes / All he gon' tell you is say G-Unit one more time"

300 bars didn't age well but this line definitely stood out lol
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    I aint postin no whole ? song because the whole song was getting at G unit, you want me to post all 300 bars? Lol

Jay Z sold a shif load of albums too after ether but that doesnt mean ether didnt eat him up battle wise so posting those album sale numbers i dont know what that really prove. Mobb was gonna sell based off the fact they already had they own fans fool! Listen, all i was saying was (and ima put it in caps since nobody still aint answer the question) WHERE WAS THE 50 CENT`s ANSWER SONG THAT ? ON 300 BARS?? Even if 300 bars isnt exactly ether, G units reluctance to do a decent response made 300 even more damaging. I was happy when 300 came out because i thought hip hop was gonna get a real good battle outta this. Fif and banks is the same guys that destroyed Ja so i just knew they was gonna smash back. So dissapointed when they didnt

So you go head and and wait, maybe the G unit responce that should have been a classic one will come to mind by the time you`re done waiting
  • DR. JEK
    Options

Has anybody from G unit in recent years or just Fif?
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    The biggest sonning was the fact that during all that 50 was still making money off game.

That doesn't mean the unit aint still get aired out by one man. So what ? !? Eazy E was still making money off Dr. Dre too after dre day dropped....? aint stop E from dropping "Real compton city G" G unit didnt even respond
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

That doesn't mean the unit aint still get aired out by one man. So what ? !? Eazy E was still making money off Dr. Dre too after dre day dropped....? aint stop E from dropping "Real compton city G" G unit didnt even respond

Lol uhh 50 did respond. Something up with that memory of yours? But that's not my point. The biggest sonning(word you used) is that through all that ? , 50 made some good money off games tears. If Game sonned them so bad he wouldn't have been crying back and forth to come back to g-unit and he wouldn't have been crying talking about how he hates the rap game now lol

All 50 had to do was buy that g-unot ? and remind game one more time, if he wanted a album out he has to go to him and everything was put to bed
  • veikuri
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I aint postin no whole ? song because the whole song was getting at G unit, you want me to post all 300 bars? Lol

Jay Z sold a shif load of albums too after ether but that doesnt mean ether didnt eat him up battle wise so posting those album sale numbers i dont know what that really prove. Mobb was gonna sell based off the fact they already had they own fans fool! Listen, all i was saying was (and ima put it in caps since nobody still aint answer the question) WHERE WAS THE 50 CENT`s ANSWER SONG THAT ? ON 300 BARS?? Even if 300 bars isnt exactly ether, G units reluctance to do a decent response made 300 even more damaging. I was happy when 300 came out because i thought hip hop was gonna get a real good battle outta this. Fif and banks is the same guys that destroyed Ja so i just knew they was gonna smash back. So dissapointed when they didnt

So you go head and and wait, maybe the G unit responce that should have been a classic one will come to mind by the time you`re done waiting

but Nas and Jay were going at each other. You ask just about any hip hop head to post some quotables from Ether and I bet you'll hear a few or they will damn near recite the song. You ask someone to list some quotables from 300 bars and crickets are heard. The only notable thing you'll hear about 300 bars is that its long.

In 2005 you had Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Shyne, and Lil Kim dissing 50. What did Game really bring from 300 bars that the rest of them didn't say that would warrant a 15-16min song? Only die-hard Game fans or G-unit haters remember 300 bars. That ? got lumped together with the other 30 diss records towards G-Unit that year. Why would 50 give Game the same energy he gave Ja Rule? He was beefing with damn near the entire New York rap scene at the time.

Go ahead and post some of the legendary quotable from 300 bars. I'm pretty sure you don't even know them. Just post 5.

Damn, you're just a hater at this point. Lloyd Banks dropped an album in recent years.
  • DR. JEK
    Options

but Nas and Jay were going at each other. You ask just about any hip hop head to post some quotables from Ether and I bet you'll hear a few or they will damn near recite the song. You ask someone to list some quotables from 300 bars and crickets are heard. The only notable thing you'll hear about 300 bars is that its long.

In 2005 you had Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Shyne, and Lil Kim dissing 50. What did Game really bring from 300 bars that the rest of them didn't say that would warrant a 15-16min song? Only die-hard Game fans or G-unit haters remember 300 bars. That ? got lumped together with the other 30 diss records towards G-Unit that year. Why would 50 give Game the same energy he gave Ja Rule? He was beefing with damn near the entire New York rap scene at the time.

Go ahead and post some of the legendary quotable from 300 bars. I'm pretty sure you don't even know them. Just post 5.

Damn, you're just a hater at this point. Lloyd Banks dropped an album in recent years.

Was that album a classic or close to it?

There is your crickets ? cuz you know that ? was trash
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    And if you want ill post some lyrics when i get to desktop if you promise to post diss record 50 did in response. Not no interviews of yayo talkin ? , not no "well 50 was actually making money off him" ? .
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Was that album a classic or close to it?

There is your crickets ? cuz you know that ? was trash

Umm HFM2 WAS A NICE ALBUM. ASK YA MAMA I BET SHE KNOW
  • DR. JEK
    Options

Lol uhh 50 did respond. Something up with that memory of yours? But that's not my point. The biggest sonning(word you used) is that through all that ? , 50 made some good money off games tears. If Game sonned them so bad he wouldn't have been crying back and forth to come back to g-unit and he wouldn't have been crying talking about how he hates the rap game now lol

All 50 had to do was buy that g-unot ? and remind game one more time, if he wanted a album out he has to go to him and everything was put to bed

You keep talking about ? that has nothing to do with what im talking about bruh. All im saying to you and this other ? is regardless of record sales, who make money off of who, the g unot brand or whatever.....Game shoulda been at a diss advantage when it came to going bar for bar wit them guys. Instead it seem like Game was actually able to shut em up. The same guy in Fif that later beefed wit Ross wit no problem. Fat joe, jada nd everybody else he took apon himself to make a diss track for. Come on now
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread title looks like it was made by one of games irrational ass fans
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And your avi looks like you a MMG fan. ? outta here
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

You keep talking about ? that has nothing to do with what im talking about bruh. All im saying to you and this other ? is regardless of record sales, who make money off of who, the g unot brand or whatever.....Game shoulda been at a diss advantage when it came to going bar for bar wit them guys. Instead it seem like Game was actually able to shut em up. The same guy in Fif that later beefed wit Ross wit no problem. Fat joe, jada nd everybody else he took apon himself to make a diss track for. Come on now

50 Cent
    "300 Shots" (Feat. Tony Yayo, Ma$e, Young Buck, Mobb Deep, M.O.P & Lloyd Banks)
    "Emotional"
    "Love, Hate, Love"
    "Make A Movie Out Of Em"
    "Not Rich, Still Lyin'"
    "Paper Chaser"
    "So Disrespectful"
    "Strong Enough"
    "Stop Crying"
    "You Should Be Dead"
    "Window Shopper" (dissing Ja Rule, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Nas & The Game)
    "Piggy Bank" (dissing Game in the video)
    "Outta Control" (Feat. Mobb Deep) (dissing Game with "Game Over" t-shirts in the video)
    "My Life" (Feat. Eminem & Adam Levine) (mentions The Game and Young Buck)
    Lloyd Banks
    "8 Minutes Of Death" (The Game diss)
    "Death Wish" (The Game, Fat Joe & D-Block diss)
    "Go Hard Or Go Home" (The Game diss)
    "It's Simple Ain't It" (Feat. 50 Cent) (The Game diss)
    "It Ain't A Secret" (The Game, Fat Joe & D-Block diss)
    "Potato Head" (Feat. Tony Yayo) (The Game, Black Wall Street & Yukmouth diss) (Unreleased)
    "Show Time (The Game's Over)" (The Game diss)
    "Rap City Freestyle (2006)"** (The Game diss)
    Tony Yayo
    "They Call It Murder" (Feat. 50 cent) (The Game diss)
    "We Don't Give a ? " (Feat. 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks & Olivia) (The Game & Ja Rule diss)
    Young Buck
    "They Don't Bother Me" (Feat. Ma$e, Spider Loc & 50 Cent) (The Game, Ja Rule, Fat Joe, Nas & Jadakiss diss)
    "The Real ? Boy" (Feat. Spider Loc) (The Game diss)
    "I Don't Want No Problems" (Feat. Spider Loc) (The Game diss)

Prodigy
    "No Love Wins" (Feat. 40 Glocc) (The Game Diss)"

"but but but they responded to game tho"

Foh, I said they responded to him earlier in one of my post