Full video of the Ray Rice haymaker on his wife

Options

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    ? is disgusting. Dude is a coward

Never understood this coward ? . You don't agree with what happened but what is cowardly about? You would not call him a coward to his face,so why do it online?

? , you don't know me. Dude knocked a female out after he spit on her. As far as me saying it to his face, if the opportunity presented itself, that would be very probable. It's not that hard to understand.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh lol at getting outraged about a relationship you not in.... sdgaf so why is everyone on that man's line...?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh lol at getting outraged about a relationship you not in.... sdgaf so why is everyone on that man's line...?

LOL right.That's some ? ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Never understood this coward ? . You don't agree with what happened but what is cowardly about? You would not call him a coward to his face,so why do it online?

? , you don't know me. Dude knocked a female out after he spit on her. As far as me saying it to his face, if the opportunity presented itself, that would be very probable. It's not that hard to understand.

i wanted to click feelings... cuz ...feelings..

but the bolded made me laugh hard as ?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats the back story? What she do to get spit and jabbed on?

Why does that matter?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray rice a how ass ? . I'm actually thinking twice about starting that ? at flex in a couple weeks on my fantasy team....nahhhhhhh he my flex
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was rough as hell with her after the KO too, that's how I used to drag my dog when she didn't wanna take a bath

:)) :)) :)) bruh I almost choked nh on my turkey sandwich on this
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone needs to gif this ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Good to finally see what actually happened. But we should let this whole ? die now.

She smacked him, he knocked her out. They were both wrong. They're both paying for it. The end.

This.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? a straight ? thug .... And I don't mean that ? in no nice colloquial way ... This ? a goon .... I said when the ? originally popped off that ? need to wait to see what happened ..maybe he pushed her into a rail or some ? but this ? just gave her a smooth mayweather fading jab ...that ? weak ... If the leauge and the police saw this tape that ? better be praising whatever higher power he believes in for not getting punished worse than he was
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray Rice a ? ? . She married him after that? Crazy.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Good to finally see what actually happened. But we should let this whole ? die now.

She smacked him, he knocked her out. They were both wrong. They're both paying for it. The end.

How exactly is she paying for it?

She aint gotta pay for ? . That ? SPIT on her TWICE. She tapped him for spitting on her, which actually shows admirable restraint for a muthafucka that just spit on her and he knocks her out on the elevator.

All yall muthafuckas need to apologize. Talked all that ? about how he probably provoked her into a fight and got laid out. All that guessing and assuming about how she probably deserved it just because she looks like Natalie Nunn. Well yall were wrong! Yall had me going with those wild stories and I actually took Ray Rice side. Anybody still defending this ? can just get the ? out. Just get out!

6a0120a95a88d5970b01a511d32e3f970c-800wi

what if she slept wit some lame ass ? in the house he paid for in the bed they sleep in while he was away at camp trainin for the season??

surely that would warrant it right?? hahaha
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Was just a bout to say this

Never understood this ? reasoning

I kno ? who'll slap the ? out a ? the same way he would a hoe
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She aint gotta pay for ? . That ? SPIT on her TWICE. She tapped him for spitting on her, which actually shows admirable restraint for a muthafucka that just spit on her and he knocks her out on the elevator.

All yall muthafuckas need to apologize. Talked all that ? about how he probably provoked her into a fight and got laid out. All that guessing and assuming about how she probably deserved it just because she looks like Natalie Nunn. Well yall were wrong! Yall had me going with those wild stories and I actually took Ray Rice side. Anybody still defending this ? can just get the ? out. Just get out!

what if she slept wit some lame ass ? in the house he paid for in the bed they sleep in while he was away at camp trainin for the season??

Nah
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »

Nah

fine!
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Whats the back story? What she do to get spit and jabbed on?

Why does that matter?

Why doesn't it ?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many ? ? to address not enough time... Ah well.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they BOTH caught a charge right - this vid only showcases why HE did

the chain of events leading up to all this is what most likely got her booked

TMZ needs to upload everythang
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    $0.02

-i could never spit on a loved one... thats ultimate disrespect.. i could sooner KO them than spit cuz hitting is more instinctive, spitting is deliberate

-i lost respect for Ray for the brutality of the punch... at the same time she married him, so who am i to crucify bruh?

-Rihanna was back ? Chris Brown within 2 weeks.. These lady's malfunctions are none of our concern

-the outrage is warranted but the NFL cant retroactively punish Ray any further. All they can do is drop the hammer on the next Ike Turner
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bernard was looking flimsy yesterday and now this comes out?? Conspiracy
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    $0.02

-i could never spit on a loved one... thats ultimate disrespect.. i could sooner KO them than spit cuz hitting is more instinctive, spitting is deliberate

-i lost respect for Ray for the brutality of the punch... at the same time she married him, so who am i to crucify bruh?

-Rihanna was back ? Chris Brown within 2 weeks.. These lady's malfunctions are none of our concern

-the outrage is warranted but the NFL cant retroactively punish Ray any further. All they can do is drop the hammer on the next Ike Turner

They just DID drop the hammer. The Ravens just cut Rice loose.

His career is pretty much done. No team is going to touch him with a 30 foot pole.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adam schefter is a ? ? and hate monger. How the ? he think the woman ended up Ko.Ask yourself why is this suck ? for trade rumors coffee grabber all of the sudden a champion for DV. Him and TMZ been had this tape and we're probably using this as extortion bait and thought rice would pay on back end to have a copy. Black athletes need to stand by rice because adam cragger is opening the Pandora box for the pale faces to give black men retroactive sentences and double jeopardy for ? they already was convicted for. Only a insensitive pale face of jewish decent would overreact and compare this to weekend that Kennedy was killed instead of the jews killing kids jn gaza everyday since I been alive in news or alleged holocaust that killed 6 bazillion people or whatever they whine about
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    $0.02

agreed. I think a guy would rather get suckered punch than a spit on the face. Because even if you wash it off, you would never feel like it ever came off.

Any girl who would spit on a guy because shes angry or mad is just trash. or the other way around as well.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ravens really cut this ? . SMH.