Should I Smash A ? /Slow Chick ( With Pic In O/P)

Options
IAmDopeSmoke
IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
so I was at work today and I my boss had some new chick to work with me. An shawty was bad she was probably late 20's or mid 30's with a nice round ass and nice sitting ? . now I didn't really speak to shawty cause I found out she filed sexual harassment charges on a ? at my job jst cause he was supposedly staring at her. well anyway I was minding my business working and this chick gonna come ova to me look me dead in my face and say "My Gloves Look Jst Like My Hands" that ? had me confused den later I catch her staring at me and she jst smiling for no reason but in a creepy way she did some more weird ? but I aint gonna speak on it. but anyway she bad but everybody say she kinda slow im jst wondering do u think I should try to smash?

Finally Got The Pic Up Should I Smash Or Nah
10599557_364661653688103_7553086250384427919_n_zps42c01621.jpg

Comments

• IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Gorilla, is that you?

? did u really compare me to that troll?

• IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    Pics or she looks ? too

I was working with her wtf I look like taken pics of her with my phone at wrk? ? trying to get me fired aint ya
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #creepset pics first...

• IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    How you gonna call someone slow and retarted thats lije dro callin someone black as hell

? im eating fck proper spelling
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Follow the warning signs and stay the hell away from that chick man can't be worth waking up and seeing her staring at you like she ready to stab you.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    How you gonna call someone slow and retarted thats lije dro callin someone black as hell

? im eating fck proper spelling
    This is the worst justification for bad grammar ever

don't give a single fck sir
  • MasterUVTheUniverse
    MasterUVTheUniverse Members Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    prolly not since u could get fired....BUT slow or ? girls want sex too so if she stops workin with you bang the ? outta her she will love it
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so I was at work today and I my boss had some new chick to work with me. An shawty was bad she was probably late 20's or mid 30's with a nice round ass and nice sitting ? . now I didn't really speak to shawty cause I found out she filed sexual harassment charges on a ? at my job jst cause he was supposedly staring at her. well anyway I was minding my business working and this chick gonna come ova to me look me dead in my face and say "My Gloves Look Jst Like My Hands" that ? had me confused den later I catch her staring at me and she jst smiling for no reason but in a creepy way she did some more weird ? but I aint gonna speak on it. but anyway she bad but everybody say she kinda slow im jst wondering do u think I should try to smash?

Let me put this as delicately as I can..

[url="how about no!: http://youtu.be/lITBGjNEp08"]how about no!: youtu.be/lITBGjNEp08[/url]

This chick filed a harassment complaint because she thought a dude was looking at her. That doesn't signify "Avoid At All Costs" to you?

That chick is a few bricks short of a whole building.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was red headed, with a chicken wing and tip toe, and she talked real slow