Full video of the Ray Rice haymaker on his wife

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

[img]http://becomingadorrable.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/oh-? -shut-up-harry-potter-animated-graphic.gif[/img]
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Since she's chosen to defend him, then this issue needs to be deaded. They still got married. They feel its a family issue. So be it. For better or for worse.

[img]http://becomingadorrable.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/oh-? -shut-up-harry-potter-animated-graphic.gif[/img]

you trolling now...
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    It's ? up they put his wife thru it again. Media ain't ?

idk about that.

Kind of ironic that she seems to be more upset with the media than she is with the man who knocked her unconscious.

Ironic is not the right word lol

But yea she sounds brainwashed

No she sound like this ? happened almost a year ago (9 months?) and people need to start the "get the ? over it" process. Yall dont realize they ? up half her money too. BYou dumb ? think she stayed with him because he's just such a swell guy? That ? bout to lose millions along with him.

Business wise of course Ray has to go. Media wise...this is just another circle ? to see who can be more "appalled" than the next ? clamoring for TV time.

Pundit #1: "I'm shocked and appalled!"

Pundit #2: "Oh yeah!? Well I'm shocked-er...and even more appalled and disgusted at the same time!"

Pundit #3: "Well Bill, ? both of you because I just ? 2 gallons of bleach because I refuse to live in a world where men are hitting women!"

Pundit #4: *TAPE RECORDING* UH...HEY GUYS...IF YOU'RE HEARING THIS RECORDING IM ALREADY DEAD. i'LL BE DAMNED IF SOMEBODY OUT-INDIGNATIONS ME! NOT TODAY ? !

It happened almost a year ago, but this is bigger than her and her marriage...this is about the bigger issue of domestic violence in the nfl and how the league has largely over looked such instances

They shouldnt just continue to play the video but it has become a conversation starter

But yes she sounds brainwashed...instead of directing her anger at herself and the person who caused this, she is mad at the media for doing what they have been doing to folk since before she born

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since she's chosen to defend him, then this issue needs to be deaded. They still got married. They feel its a family issue. So be it. For better or for worse.

V01cKaF.jpg

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only problem I really have is the NFL suspending him indefinitely. If the first offense was only supposed to be 6 games, & his suspension was only 2, then how do they get to indefinitely after seeing the tape? Why not make the first offense 'indefinitely' if this was what they gonna do every time video evidence comes out? So if video evidence comes out for they other 2 they gone indefinitely too?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Westie
    Options

V01cKaF.jpg
    Mind your business.
  • Westie
    Options

you trolling now...
    No I just really want you to stop. Like really.
  • desertrain10
    Options

Fair or not...

Understand this is bigger than ray and janay rice, they have just become the face of how the nfl have largely over looked these incidents, the failings of the current commis, what constitutes provocation, and domestic violence period

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

V01cKaF.jpg
    Mind your business.

Mind yours first.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Fair or not...

Understand this is bigger than ray and janay rice, they have just become the face of how the nfl have largely over looked these incidents, the failings of the current commis, what constitutes provocation, and domestic violence period

That's fine and all, but you and I both know this issue will get stored in the NFL closet, and forgotten until another issue comes along. I don't see Goddell continuing do anything else with this once everything dies down.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    I'm too tired mentally to even begin to go into depth about how I feel Black men are letting sisters down in terms of this topic.

It is what it is.

If no one gives a ? about Black men, people give even less of a ? about Black women.

? what you think or heard. I don't owe any woman ? but my fam. Sisters let themselves down by staying with abusive men.Talk about that ? .
  • Westie
    Options

V01cKaF.jpg
    Mind your business.

Mind yours first.
    No thank you :)
  • VulcanRaven
    edited September 2014
    Options

idk about that.

Kind of ironic that she seems to be more upset with the media than she is with the man who knocked her unconscious.

No she sound like this ? happened almost a year ago (9 months?) and people need to start the "get the ? over it" process. Yall dont realize they ? up half her money too. BYou dumb ? think she stayed with him because he's just such a swell guy? That ? bout to lose millions along with him.

Business wise of course Ray has to go. Media wise...this is just another circle ? to see who can be more "appalled" than the next ? clamoring for TV time.

Pundit #2: "Oh yeah!? Well I'm shocked-er...and even more appalled and disgusted at the same time!"

Pundit #3: "Well Bill, ? both of you because I just ? 2 gallons of bleach because I refuse to live in a world where men are hitting women!"

Pundit #4: *TAPE RECORDING* UH...HEY GUYS...IF YOU'RE HEARING THIS RECORDING IM ALREADY DEAD. i'LL BE DAMNED IF SOMEBODY OUT-INDIGNATIONS ME! NOT TODAY ? !

It happened almost a year ago, but this is bigger than her and her marriage...this is about the bigger issue of domestic violence in the nfl and how the league has largely over looked such instances

They shouldnt just continue to play the video but it has become a conversation starter

But yes she sounds brainwashed...instead of directing her anger at herself and the person who caused this, she is mad at the media for doing what they have been doing to folk since before she born

This is not an NFL issue or the NFL's business. Women can leave abusive men, period.That is their decision to stay no matter what anyone says or does. My aunt was in a abusive relationship for years and it took my cousin's death for her to put his father out.I am sick of you women not holding yourselves accountable or other women accountable for staying with men who are abusive.That is the real,but women can not deal with it.

• Westie
    Options
  • Westie
    Options
    I'm too tired mentally to even begin to go into depth about how I feel Black men are letting sisters down in terms of this topic.

It is what it is.

If no one gives a ? about Black men, people give even less of a ? about Black women.

? what you think or heard. I don't owe any woman ? but my fam. Sisters let themselves down by staying with abusive men.Talk about that ? .
    You just made her point tho.

• thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If there was video of Kobe ? a woman I guarantee you he wouldn't be playing basketball anymore.
    Its one thing to be accused and convicted of domestic violence like Floyd Mayweather or Brandon Marshall. Its another thing entirely to have video out there of you abusing a woman.

I challenge anyone to find a similar video or pics nowadays and not have said celebrity get blacklisted. The only person who I think has gotten away with it are gucci mane and Jay-z and jay only got away with it because he's play fighting.

Janay is gonna break up with this dude THIS CAN'T BE the first time he hit here the way he reacting. I mean dude is pretty much done in the US. Unless arena football wants the publicity by picking him up.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

It is what it is.

You just made her point tho.
    She had no point. I help people who want to get away and change.There is nothing you can do for a woman that stays with an abusive man.Women need to stop playing the victim when they can leave.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »

Kobe ? a chick, Kobe got the lakers on the hook for 42mil over two years at age 36 or 38 I'm not sure.. Ray Rice gone be aight

Exactly.

@ off. Actually I never had any to begin with being as how they both was wrong in all off this. But she's staying by his side, so be it. That's their lives.

@ ups, yet they were given a 2nd chance. I give it a year b4 Rice is back in the league. Goddell left the door open on that.

And if he does come back, has shown he's changed, becomea an advocate for domestic abuse, up becoming a better running back than he is, and start winning games, watch how forgiving these people will become.
  • desertrain10
    Options

idk about that.

This is not an NFL issue or the NFL's business. Women can leave abusive men, period.That is their decision to stay no matter what anyone says or does. My aunt was in a abusive relationship for years and it took my cousin's death for her to put his father out.I am sick of you women not holding yourselves accountable or other women accountable for staying with men who are abusive.That is the real,but women can not deal with it.

Smh lol

Considering ray rice and the other players who have found themselves in similar circumstances are employees of the nfl this is the league's problem too

Same as when us regular folk are disciplined or terminated from our jobs for violating their code of conduct

Its all about protecting the nfl's brand

Also the nfl not taking a strong stand against domestic violence sets a bad example for young, impressionable men and women

• desertrain10
    Options

Fair or not...

That's fine and all, but you and I both know this issue will get stored in the NFL closet, and forgotten until another issue comes along. I don't see Goddell continuing do anything else with this once everything dies down.

No, goddell has already changed the leagues domestic violence policy for the better so ...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you trolling now...

question have you been a victim of domestic violence? because honestly all logic that we have thrown at you. . ydgaf about... if the people who are in that situation wants the ? 2 be deaded then shouldn't we respect their wishes?
  • Westie
    Options

you trolling now...

question have you been a victim of domestic violence? because honestly all logic that we have thrown at you. . ydgaf about... if the people who are in that situation wants the ? 2 be deaded then shouldn't we respect their wishes?

I've worked with domestic violence and ? victims. I know a little bit about it, so regarding your "logic"? lol if you say so. If you're so concerned with abiding by their wishes (because they both have sound judgement right?) Why aren't you respecting their wishes? You're talking about it.