So, uhh.. was 9/11 an inside job or nah?

Options

Comments

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    41 votes in this thread and not even one vote is from a woman i think

tumblr_lut7ns0Vrs1qi5axlo1_500.gif

200.gif

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    VIBE wrote: »
    I believe in the evidence.

The evidence only points to govt is the 'LIHOP' theory, which is "let it happen on purpose", but no other hand was in on it; bomb, controlled planes, demo, fake calls etc.. (whatever else is included in ppls theories)
    No you don't. You believe the evidence provided by the government. The same government with a history of creating false flags attacks like 9/11. The question is which evidence is credible. Have you even seen a controlled demolition? I have, and it's looks EXACTLY like how building 7 and both towers fell. Fire doesn't make a building collapse in on itself. You lookin real stupid right now

The evidence speaks for itself and the theories debunk themselves..

where's YOUR evidence?

You say I presented none, I presented a couple videos explaining why your theories are silly. Not only that, there's links in the description (on the youtube page itself) that back the video up.

You've presented nothing but "I totally believe the govt is in on this and they orchestrated it"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lemme guess some of yall watched well produced conspiracy vids on youtube and took them as the truth but when met by evidence to the contrary you dismissed outright
  • VIBE
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    that vid "proved" nothing breh...

the building collapsed at free fall speed, consistent with controlled demo
    you guys don't think of this ?
    BxRnmuUIYAAKcHl.jpg

But controlled demo experts say that NONE of the 9/11 footage is consistent w their line of work and neither is the word "pull it", which is claimed to be a 'demo term'.

btw you're so misinformed about Larry Silverstein, but that's what happens when you listen to ignorant ppl..

NY/NJ Port Authority own WTC now, and then, and LS only had a lease to run the towers, which he did benefit from but also paid NY/NJ Port Authority every year to do so.

The 'payout' that all theorists think he 'profited' from wasn't even a profit, he contract that he signed in July of 2001 about rebuilding the trade centers if they were destroyed or damaged. He didn't pocket all that money. The money went to paying others plus the rebuilding.

He did help develop the Trade Centers, though. Three of them, one of which I know for a fact was building 7.

Stop w the false info.

It's not a good look.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Lemme guess some of yall watched well produced conspiracy vids on youtube and took them as the truth but when met by evidence to the contrary you dismissed outright

they only accept so-called evidence that backs up their beliefs.. even if they realize it's not logical..

I was once one of those ppl..

it took me finding out they doctored videos, photos and eye witness testimony to finally change my stance and start the real research rather than relying on youtube videos and weak documentaries..

obvious these guys do not know what the hell they're talking about, as you see w the Larry Silverstein situation.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The same ppl said they had evidence of WMDs.

Ok.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    First off, clearly since you want me to address such basic questions then you're unwilling to take a minute to research it yourself and would rather give into a lazy confirmation bias. let me ask you, is there anything at all I could link to or write that would convince you otherwise? because I highly doubt it.. dudes like you, the explanations are out there but your mind is made up no matter what anybody will tell you. Nevermind you can just google the ? yourself and you will find numerous ways these are debunked.

1. http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Bush-bin_Laden_family_links

2. Yes this is controversial. if CIA funds flowed into the Afghan Mujahideen during the war with the Soviets in the 80's, what does that prove about 9/11 though? anyway, here's the bigger picture about how it actually was in case you're willing to actually read all this detailed ? :

3. http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm
    http://www.911myths.com/html/757_wreckage.html

4. http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Personal_Effects_and_the_Crash-Proof_Passport

5. http://www.ussartf.org/world_trade_center_disaster.htm

6. link? never heard of this one and this ? is not even on snopes ? I can't even find a reference for this claim on google. honestly sounds like some ? you're just making up

I just went through every link in this post. Did you think that posting a bunch of random articles with 911 buzzwords in them would just bore people into believing you? All of this was trash and debunked nothing that I posted.

Once again, please debunk anything that I've posted

P.S. - I can post a random website with random information on it too just like you did. It took me like 10 seconds to find this website and it's probably a little less random than your website. I don't understand how you can have something like google at your fingertips and still be this ignorant

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/08/missing-security-tapes-for-world-trade.html

P.P.S. - I'm not done
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd never give this government that much credit. I think it had more to do with incompetence than an actual conspiracy to let this happen.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    nope. I don't believe any of that conspiracy ? and if I ever had any doubts then for

every single case or piece of 'evidence' that it was an inside job that can be presented there are at least 10x more legit sources and explanations to debunk that ? .

Ok please debunk the fact that the Bush and bin Laden families have been friends for decades before the attack and that bin Laden had been to the white house either earlier

that year or late the previous year.

Please debunk the fact that al queda was and is funded by the CIA

Please debunk the fact that no plane wreckage was found at the Pentagon.

Please debunk the fact that one of the hijackers passports was found in mint condition outside of one of the wtc buildings when almost everything else from both planes was

incinerated

Please debunk the fact that a very heavy skyscraper built to withstand very high winds completely falls in on itself twice when only the top 3rd of the buildings were

structurally compromised

Please debunk the fact that for the 2 weeks leading up to the attack all night time security and custodial servants were not allowed in the buildings to work their night

shifts

Thanks

most of this is false..

but explain how you know these things?
    nope. I don't believe any of that conspiracy ? and if I ever had any doubts then for

every single case or piece of 'evidence' that it was an inside job that can be presented there are at least 10x more legit sources and explanations to debunk that ? .

Ok please debunk the fact that the Bush and bin Laden families have been friends for decades before the attack and that bin Laden had been to the white house either earlier

that year or late the previous year.

Please debunk the fact that one of the hijackers passports was found in mint condition outside of one of the wtc buildings when almost everything else from both planes was

incinerated

Please debunk the fact that a very heavy skyscraper built to withstand very high winds completely falls in on itself twice when only the top 3rd of the buildings were

structurally compromised

Please debunk the fact that for the 2 weeks leading up to the attack all night time security and custodial servants were not allowed in the buildings to work their night

shifts

Thanks

most of this is false..

Explain why the onus is on me to explain further when all you're the one challenging it with

This vid is trash. It starts off with some ? about missiles hitting the wtc? How is that a conspiracy theory when there's video of moment of impact for both buildings?

Seems like a strawman, I've never heard of this "conspiracy" before. You gotta come better than that nh

Another trash video. Every ? on earth knows what a plane looks like. There were 0 plane parts in any of "debunking" pics, both in this post and the last one I responded to.

Again, try harder

I dont think anyone said anything about this Idk this was posted tbh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    All from a YouTuber RKOwens4

If you need more, he has a lot of videos covering most of your concerns...

If it's the Loose Change, or other documentaries you believe, then know this, they doctor photos and twist words..

https://www.youtubecom/watch?v=7YXzjAKJQOg&list=UUdNkRyt3S0oTQQdzlKJtXyg

https://www.youtubecom/watch?v=2hBDXB6cifo&list=UUdNkRyt3S0oTQQdzlKJtXyg

You're swinging at air. Again, none of this has debunked a single thing that I posted, these are freeposts as far as I'm concerned. You've already made up your mind about me

apparently being so weak minded that I watch something like Loose Change and base my entire opinion on that one low-quality documentary. There was a lot of false information

in that vid but there also was a little bit of truth. He just chose to focus on the wrong ? which is why no one references Loose Change anymore(I honestly dont really even

know why you're referencing it, no one has brought it up so far iirc)

don't worry broskis, I fell for the same ? too, after finding out they doctored ? and twisted ? , I never looked back.. ? them for that..

but it made me do a lot of research... hopefully u do the same rather than get mad and stay in your ignorant state of mind..

So I guess the government doesn't doctor ? either right? Ok.

nope. I don't believe any of that conspiracy ?

and if I ever had any doubts then for every single case or piece of 'evidence' that it was an inside job that can be presented there are at least 10x more legit sources and

explanations to debunk that ? .
    Debunk or throw out any ? rebuttal you can think of?

-where is other footage from the pentagon crash?

-where is the ? plane from the pentagon crash?

-what the ? was the Bin Laden family doing in America? And why we're they flown out the day of 9/11?

-was the Bin Laden family really in business w/ the Bush family?

-still haven't given a real rebuttal to how the towers fell that quickly. It was 100% accurate with how a controlled demolition looks.

These are only a few things. I can go on for days. If you think it wasn't a inside job, your prolly one of these dumb anti conspiracy ppl who will dismiss every conspiracy

because you think it makes you look smart. Everything that's came out points back to the higher levels of the Bush administration

so I link you to legit rebuttals that offer a detailed answer to each of your questions and you just dismiss it as ? without any actual retort? and then post even more

questions? yea I didn't see that coming.

look, I'm really over wasting my time with you people. believe what you want it if it gives you some meaning in your life or whatever.. obviously you get a kick out of

believing this stuff and you're not willing to be open minded.

If you think it was a inside job, your prolly one of these dumb anti conspiracy ppl who will dismiss every conspiracy explanation because you think

it makes you look smart.

you do you, it works both ways though

They'll dismiss it, they usually do. I was once wearing the same shoes as them doing the same thing.

They'll get 99% of their claims debunked and still say, "well what about this or that!!"

no line of logic in thinking any of this was an inside...

especially the idea it's a ? demo job... what a joke..

Over the years I've learned to not debate white people about this cuz it really challenges your reality I guess. But I'm used to learning about ? up ? that people in

power in western countries have done. A lot of it is written in history but sugarcoated. There's really nothing that you can post that would change my opinion, just letting

you know that now

Again, I'm not done
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    JokerKing wrote: »
    The amount of people America would have to have stay quiet for 13 years if they did it would make it impossible.

Not true. Do you think a military sergeant knows every single move that every military general with authority over him makes? No. He's told to do a specific job and that's it. That's how all hierarchies work in case you didn't know

There are probably plenty of people that contributed to 9/11 without their knowledge
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    JokerKing wrote: »
    I'm no stranger to conspiracy theories. For instance, there is tons of evidence Fidel Castro had Kennedy killed, and the government was so embarrassed that a nobody like Castro could do it, they covered it up. But this one, doesn't make sense.

Huh? This is truly one of the most ? conspiracy "theories" I've ever heard. Where do you get your info from? It's no wonder you're so confused on this topic.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    nope. I don't believe any of that conspiracy ? and if I ever had any doubts then for every single case or piece of 'evidence' that it was an inside job that can be presented there are at least 10x more legit sources and explanations to debunk that ? .

Ok please debunk the fact that the Bush and bin Laden families have been friends for decades before the attack and that bin Laden had been to the white house either earlier that year or late the previous year.

Please debunk the fact that one of the hijackers passports was found in mint condition outside of one of the wtc buildings when almost everything else from both planes was incinerated

Please debunk the fact that a very heavy skyscraper built to withstand very high winds completely falls in on itself twice when only the top 3rd of the buildings were structurally compromised

Please debunk the fact that for the 2 weeks leading up to the attack all night time security and custodial servants were not allowed in the buildings to work their night shifts

Thanks

most of this is false..

nope. I don't believe any of that conspiracy ? and if I ever had any doubts then for every single case or piece of 'evidence' that it was an inside job that can be presented there are at least 10x more legit sources and explanations to debunk that ? .

Ok please debunk the fact that the Bush and bin Laden families have been friends for decades before the attack and that bin Laden had been to the white house either earlier that year or late the previous year.

Please debunk the fact that one of the hijackers passports was found in mint condition outside of one of the wtc buildings when almost everything else from both planes was incinerated

Please debunk the fact that a very heavy skyscraper built to withstand very high winds completely falls in on itself twice when only the top 3rd of the buildings were structurally compromised

Please debunk the fact that for the 2 weeks leading up to the attack all night time security and custodial servants were not allowed in the buildings to work their night shifts

Thanks

most of this is false..

Explain why the onus is on me to explain further when you're the one challenging it without having added any information to refute anything I said?

Was this a troll post?

what I'm saying is you're a copy cat guy like I was..

"oh ? , they said it, it looks like it matches, must be true"

all 9/11 "truth" claims have been debunked..

even the Loose Change guys were told, "ok, since u have so much evidence, take it to court" they didn't.. they didn't even make Loose Change as an actual "truth movement" but as a project that turned into a spectacle for them which is why they release 1, 2 and 3 and charged for it..

We're nothing a like. Don't try and ? your weak-minded personality off of on me it insults me

Here you are again with this Loose Change ? . It's funny because I know other white people fully prepared to try and debunk Loose Change but can't refute the things I said in my original post, something you still haven't done
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    prove it was a controlled demo

you can't

I've tried it too..

the best 'evidence' they have for it is "plumes" coming from the building as it collapsed..

no thermite, no wires, no charges etc have ever been found or reported by the hundreds of volunteers who helped clean debris..

Evidence?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    both towers collapsed at the point of impact..

why didn't the impact/explosion set off the charges?

you guys don't think of this ?

@bold: You sure about that?

@underlined: That's a pretty ignorant question. So all bombs are made from unstable combustible TNT and will go off at the drop of a feather now?
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant deny nor confirm that it was or was not an inside job.

signed,

People in the Know.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    LOL @ "plenty of ppl have come out and said it was an inside job"

provides no proof

Saw these vids a little while ago. Make of them what you will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc1ql4TfCZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPicAyCaulg
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So y'all trust the same ppl that all made profit from the war?

Ok.

We've erroneously invaded no less than 3 major oil-producing countries since 2001 but I guess that's not important
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why u bringing up old ? ?
    Stew wrote: »
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    RIP to the lives lost.

This is funny because I remember you saying you didnt give a ? because it didn't happen in Atlanta

I wasn't even in Atlanta at the moment u ? carcass. now troll another post in this thread.

Ima find that post
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was an inside job for sure, look at building 7!! if you can't see it then your dumb as ? , no youtube documentary needed, I have done my research and never watched loose change ever, seen a clip of it and it looks like a pile of ? .

We all have the same source of investigation it's called the internet, unless you was actually there collecting actual evidence first hand that day.
  • xxCivicxx
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    I believe in the evidence.

The evidence only points to govt is the 'LIHOP' theory, which is "let it happen on purpose", but no other hand was in on it; bomb, controlled planes, demo, fake calls etc.. (whatever else is included in ppls theories)
    No you don't. You believe the evidence provided by the government. The same government with a history of creating false flags attacks like 9/11. The question is which evidence is credible. Have you even seen a controlled demolition? I have, and it's looks EXACTLY like how building 7 and both towers fell. Fire doesn't make a building collapse in on itself. You lookin real stupid right now

The evidence speaks for itself and the theories debunk themselves..

where's YOUR evidence?

You say I presented none, I presented a couple videos explaining why your theories are silly. Not only that, there's links in the description (on the youtube page itself) that back the video up.

You've presented nothing but "I totally believe the govt is in on this and they orchestrated it"

I haven't even gotten into the "death" of bin Laden yet. It's interesting how it came at a time when Obama's approval rating was garbage. It's also interesting how there's no official death pic of him. It's also interesting how the US government decided to give a mass murderer of 3000+ Americans a "traditional Muslim burial at sea" when around the same time we saw Gaddafi getting beheaded with knife sticking out of his all ass over the internet

Just watch the first 10 minutes I bet you watch the whole thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUcjutVBIpw

Another informative and factual vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    this old ? again smh

I gotta be the one to do this? Fine.

911-flight77-debris.jpg

Hey.....what is that? ^^^^^

It wasn't in mint condition. Some debris from the aircraft travelled completely through the structure. For example, life jackets and portions of seats from the aircraft were found on the roof of the Bankers Trust building, located to the south of WTC2. Part of the landing gear from this aircraft was found at the corner of West and Rector streets, some five blocks south of the WTC complex.

They even found corpses intact enough to identify without DNA. Look it up.

And why plant the passport anyway? What purpose does it serve? It wouldn't be necessary.

Especially since the hijackers names were already on the flight manifest:

619px-Flight_11_Manifest.gif

"The two incidents were very different. Although smaller than the towers were, The Empire State Building is a much heavier building. The Empire State Building is a steel-framed structure with movement-resisting bolted or riveted connections: this means that every joint resists bending moments and wind forces and the load from any failed/ damaged columns can be redistributed, whereas the WTC's steel framed-tube configuration allowed only the exterior wall to resists bending moments due to wind. The Empire State Building's structure can redistribute loads from failed/damaged columns, but the core steel columns of the Twin Towers only supported downward loads.

The B-25 was a twin-engine World War II bomber. It was much smaller and far slower than the Boeing 767 airliners which crashed into the Twin Towers. The B-25 is estimated at 9,750 kg flying 320 kph, versus a Boeing 767-223ER (AA 11) or 767-222 (UA 175) with a mass of at least 90,000 kg flying at 750 kph (or 950 kph) respectively. Liberal estimates of the B-25 give 40 million kilojoules of kinetic energy on impact, while a conservative estimate gives AA 11 2 billion kilojoules and UA 175 3 billion kilojoules, resulting in least 50 times the kinetic energy on impact.[22] Furthermore, the B-25 was a propeller-driven aircraft, which meant that it was powered by high-octane gasoline instead of jet fuel, and the B-25 carried way less fuel than does a modern airliner. Finally, the fire in the Empire State Building was different than in the World Trade Center and the FDNY was able to extinguish it before it got out of control."

Bin Laden's daddy was a billionaire. He had 54 children by 22 wives. My ? was swimming in ? lol.

It's dumb, insulting, and arguably Islamophobic to conflate Al Qaeda with dude's family. They disowned him in 1994 after the Saudi gov't stripped him of his citizenship and revoked his passport.

The Bushes were tight with the Saudi Royal Family, not bin Laden family. You never heard of "House of Bush, House of Saud"? ? got the two mixed up because they're too dumb to tell Arabs apart.

http://www.amazon.com/House-Bush-Saud-Relationship-Dynasties/dp/0743253396

I would go in on the rest of ya'll, but you Truthers are like religious fanatics or global warming deniers.

No amount of hard evidence and scientific analysis will ever convince ya'll.

Vast majority of structural engineers WHO STUDY THIS FOR A LIVING have looked at this ? and said planes took down those buildings.

But you latch onto that wacko 1% of engineers that say otherwise, and cite them as proof.

It's like when Republicans and Coal/Oil Companies claim Global Warming isn't real.....because hey we have these 5 scientists that say it isn't real. Never mind those THOUSANDS of others who disagree.

It's also similar to how Fox News will bring these ? on their airwaves to say Mike Brown deserved to die.

You don't need a ridiculous, implausible conspiracy theory to oppose America's ? laws and decisions.

Peace.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    this old ? again smh

I gotta be the one to do this? Fine.

911-flight77-debris.jpg

Hey.....what is that? ^^^^^

It wasn't in mint condition. Some debris from the aircraft travelled completely through the structure. For example, life jackets and portions of seats from the aircraft were found on the roof of the Bankers Trust building, located to the south of WTC2. Part of the landing gear from this aircraft was found at the corner of West and Rector streets, some five blocks south of the WTC complex.

They even found corpses intact enough to identify without DNA. Look it up.

And why plant the passport anyway? What purpose does it serve? It wouldn't be necessary.

Especially since the hijackers names were already on the flight manifest:

619px-Flight_11_Manifest.gif

"The two incidents were very different. Although smaller than the towers were, The Empire State Building is a much heavier building. The Empire State Building is a steel-framed structure with movement-resisting bolted or riveted connections: this means that every joint resists bending moments and wind forces and the load from any failed/ damaged columns can be redistributed, whereas the WTC's steel framed-tube configuration allowed only the exterior wall to resists bending moments due to wind. The Empire State Building's structure can redistribute loads from failed/damaged columns, but the core steel columns of the Twin Towers only supported downward loads.

The B-25 was a twin-engine World War II bomber. It was much smaller and far slower than the Boeing 767 airliners which crashed into the Twin Towers. The B-25 is estimated at 9,750 kg flying 320 kph, versus a Boeing 767-223ER (AA 11) or 767-222 (UA 175) with a mass of at least 90,000 kg flying at 750 kph (or 950 kph) respectively. Liberal estimates of the B-25 give 40 million kilojoules of kinetic energy on impact, while a conservative estimate gives AA 11 2 billion kilojoules and UA 175 3 billion kilojoules, resulting in least 50 times the kinetic energy on impact.[22] Furthermore, the B-25 was a propeller-driven aircraft, which meant that it was powered by high-octane gasoline instead of jet fuel, and the B-25 carried way less fuel than does a modern airliner. Finally, the fire in the Empire State Building was different than in the World Trade Center and the FDNY was able to extinguish it before it got out of control."

Bin Laden's daddy was a billionaire. He had 54 children by 22 wives. My ? was swimming in ? lol.

It's dumb, insulting, and arguably Islamophobic to conflate Al Qaeda with dude's family. They disowned him in 1994 after the Saudi gov't stripped him of his citizenship and revoked his passport.

The Bushes were tight with the Saudi Royal Family, not bin Laden family. You never heard of "House of Bush, House of Saud"? ? got the two mixed up because they're too dumb to tell Arabs apart.

http://www.amazon.com/House-Bush-Saud-Relationship-Dynasties/dp/0743253396

I would go in on the rest of ya'll, but you Truthers are like religious fanatics or global warming deniers.

No amount of hard evidence and scientific analysis will ever convince ya'll.

Vast majority of structural engineers WHO STUDY THIS FOR A LIVING have looked at this ? and said planes took down those buildings.

But you latch onto that wacko 1% of engineers that say otherwise, and cite them as proof.

It's like when Republicans and Coal/Oil Companies claim Global Warming isn't real.....because hey we have these 5 scientists that say it isn't real. Never mind those THOUSANDS of others who disagree.

It's also similar to how Fox News will bring these ? on their airwaves to say Mike Brown deserved to die.

You don't need a ridiculous, implausible conspiracy theory to oppose America's ? laws and decisions.

Peace.

First of all that looks like a piece of aluminum, not a piece of a plane. Try harder. The rest of your post is a bunch of words that really and truly say nothing.

Sometimes I feel like the US Government has turned itself into a religion. The government ? on you whenever and wherever they want to but you guys continue to have faith. It must really ? you off that nothing you can post will change my opinion. I know it does because that's usually what white people I debate irl get mad about, and that's when the convo breaks down