So, uhh.. was 9/11 an inside job or nah?

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    brown321 wrote: »
    JokerKing wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    The amount of people America would have to have stay quiet for 13 years if they did it would make it impossible.

Not true. Do you think a military sergeant knows every single move that every military general with authority over him makes? No. He's told to do a specific job and that's it. That's how all hierarchies work in case you didn't know

There are probably plenty of people that contributed to 9/11 without their knowledge

With a conspiracy this huge, yes, everyone knows everyone and their movements involved. You leave absolutely nothing to chance. Something this big, you got the CIA, FBI, and the NSA involved. Not too mention the personnel who confiscated three airplanes, the generals who orchestrated the plan, the airline company who I'm sure got a huge insurance check for three destroyed planes and keeping their mouths shut, insurance payouts to the buildings that got destroyed also to keep quiet and quell investigations, plus so many others. Too many people to keep quiet and too much people to handle. Don't over simply this thing.

They don't need to do all that ? for 9/11 to be an inside job tho.

Explain

Push some paper here. Stop an investigation there. & you got a terrorist attack inside job that doesn't take millions of people to pull off.

Explain how to keep those same people quiet? Just telling them shut up ain't gonna do it. Especially after 13 years

So you would tell on yourself for no reason?

They knew these dudes were in the country & supposed Mossad did too. They let that ? ride & it don't take a whole government of people to do that.

The truth would come out with someone eventually, after 13 years, there's no reason hide it for so long, especially since there's a payday. Hell, why not release the truth anonymously on the dark web? It would have came out from someone
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    911-flight77-debris.jpg

Hey.....what is that? ^^^^^
    So let's be clear. I asked for a pic of the plane that hit the Pentagon. Yo dumb azz post a pic of a piece of aluminum the size of a ? microwave lol. That's it?

You see this is where you debunkers run outta excuses. Just when you think you provided every ? rebuttal, there comes this Pentagon attack with absolutely no evidence of a plane.

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    not the first time the US has orchestrated a false flag
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    911-flight77-debris.jpg

Hey.....what is that? ^^^^^
    So let's be clear. I asked for a pic of the plane that hit the Pentagon. Yo dumb azz post a pic of a piece of aluminum the size of a ? microwave lol. That's it?

You see this is where you debunkers run outta excuses. Just when you think you provided every ? rebuttal, there comes this Pentagon attack with absolutely no evidence of a plane.

you want it not to be a plane so bad you're ignoring actual evidence yet providing nothing to support your side..

realize this, the ones who make the claim that a plane didn't hit the pentagon, the burden of proof lies on you..

"a plane didn't hit the pentagon, prove one did" - silly

"a plane didn't hit the pentagon, here's the proof ___" - what you should be doing..

you're just following hearsay..

• VIBE
    Options
    also, have you EVER heard the witness testimony? Over 100 ppl seen the plane..
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    The amount of people America would have to have stay quiet for 13 years if they did it would make it impossible.

Not true. Do you think a military sergeant knows every single move that every military general with authority over him makes? No. He's told to do a specific job and that's it. That's how all hierarchies work in case you didn't know

There are probably plenty of people that contributed to 9/11 without their knowledge

With a conspiracy this huge, yes, everyone knows everyone and their movements involved. You leave absolutely nothing to chance. Something this big, you got the CIA, FBI, and the NSA involved. Not too mention the personnel who confiscated three airplanes, the generals who orchestrated the plan, the airline company who I'm sure got a huge insurance check for three destroyed planes and keeping their mouths shut, insurance payouts to the buildings that got destroyed also to keep quiet and quell investigations, plus so many others. Too many people to keep quiet and too much people to handle. Don't over simply this thing.

They don't need to do all that ? for 9/11 to be an inside job tho.

Explain

Push some paper here. Stop an investigation there. & you got a terrorist attack inside job that doesn't take millions of people to pull off.

Explain how to keep those same people quiet? Just telling them shut up ain't gonna do it. Especially after 13 years

So you would tell on yourself for no reason?

They knew these dudes were in the country & supposed Mossad did too. They let that ? ride & it don't take a whole government of people to do that.

The truth would come out with someone eventually, after 13 years, there's no reason hide it for so long, especially since there's a payday. Hell, why not release the truth anonymously on the dark web? It would have came out from someone

There already has been people that said they were stonewalled trying to investigate prior to the attacks. Maybe they were lying or whatever, but it's not hard to imagine it being true.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt they release a video? I remember ? looked like a missile. How does a plane get so close to the pentagon? I apologize if u already tried explaining this.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chick I used to work with told me that her uncle, a high ranking military official, had their family in NYC leave several days before the planes hit. Dude was pressing the matter about how it might be unsafe out there for a while.

Make of that what you will.

But I don't trust the government for ? . So yeah, they probably had a hand in it.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldnt bet any money on either/any side.

there is no real evidence to support it was or wasnt an inside job. Its just plausible it was an inside job..

for example; wtc7, it collapsed without being hit by a plane...through fire...without causing damage to the surrounding buildings. Technically it is mos def possible that wtc7 collapsed because of fire, however 499 outta a 500 times it wouldnt collapse the way it did.

so it collapsing due to fire is possible, but quite unique/rare. In war zones, skyscrapers have been on fire while the streets/blocks got bombed to oblivion and rarely does one collapse, let alone collapse straight. Ofcourse this all depends on the design of the building..

nat geo channel had a doc years back, showing a plane hitting the pentagon, seemed all very plausible. Except that we havent seen a video yet of the plane actually hitting the pentagon to this day. Ive only seen a short video of impact where the frames p/s/pixels/whatever were to low to determine if it was a plane or a missile, but I dont even know if that vid from nat geo was real...
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What we do know is that Rumsfeld and co, imidiatly lobbied for war and like @cain already posted, the 346 pages deep patriot act was implemented when the bodies were barely cold...

Its like powerfull lobbygroups could finally implement all their "on hold" projects under the whole global war on terror flag.

wikileaks exposed a lot of government officials and corporate(arms/oil/development etc) pre iraq, but people in general dont give a ? .
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    you want it not to be a plane so bad you're ignoring actual evidence yet providing nothing to support your side..

realize this, the ones who make the claim that a plane didn't hit the pentagon, the burden of proof lies on you..

"a plane didn't hit the pentagon, here's the proof ___" - what you should be doing..

The evidence SOMETHING hit the pentagon is there. Just not a 747. I mean this isn't even rocket science lol. This is pure common sense. Where is plane? Did it disintegrate into thin air? Show me ONE pic of the 747 after it hit the Pentagon. One pic?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    All I know is a building don't fall like that unless expert demonlation planned it to.

And we know damn well OBL didn't say let's knock down the twin towers and be carful not to ? up the other buildings.

nope..

there's other buildings that have fallen to fire alone..

never had there been two jets going hundreds of mph, slamming into a building..

never

so you can't say this could never happen, bc it did.. u have nothing to compare it to..

Well there was a plane who crashed into a building in my city.. ? didnt collapse at all

album_large_1376969.jpg
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    We're talking thousands of civilians and government employees. You telling me nobody at all came through with the real story for what would be the biggest payday they've ever had????? Not one person in 13 years of all the people you had to keep quiet.
    Where the ? have you been? There have plenty of ppl that have come foward and to say it was a inside job. YOU just haven't been paying attention. There was this military guy who was writing books about Bush and 9/11 who mysteriously was murdered with his kids a few years ago. I can't remember his name but I'll look it up. But it's pointless to even bring it up to ? who don't even pay much attention to ? . A lot of ppl have popped up dead trying to expose 9/11. Do ur research

Actually he killed his wife, his daughter then shot his dog and then killed himself..

So the government says..
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    that vid "proved" nothing breh...

the building collapsed at free fall speed, consistent with controlled demo
    you guys don't think of this ?
    BxRnmuUIYAAKcHl.jpg

lol @ Lucky Larry
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it

The evidence SOMETHING hit the pentagon is there. Just not a 747. I mean this isn't even rocket science lol. This is pure common sense. Where is plane? Did it disintegrate into thin air? Show me ONE pic of the 747 after it hit the Pentagon. One pic?

even if it was a 757, why would a plane with a few arabs with carpet knifes get that close to the pentagon?
  • VIBE
    Options

one pic?

? you.. there's plenty of ? posted, even video of the debris... bet you wouldn't even know there's pics of bodies that were still in their seats burning inside the pentagon.. nah, you don't know because you've never researched..

but since I've posted enough, what about you? where's your evidence that something other than American Airlines hit the pentagon?

I'm still waiting for you to post that evidence rather than say "? your posts aren't enough to convince me!"
  • VIBE
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

even if it was a 757, why would a plane with a few arabs with carpet knifes get that close to the pentagon?

Remember, this is pre-9/11...

Now, this would be a lot more difficult for them to pull off...

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something just occurred to me for all those saying that a plane didnt hit the pentagon then what the hell exploded missles dont explode in a fuel like explosion of fire..
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    The same government that tries to undermine the president at times and y'all believe what they tell u
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    All I know is a building don't fall like that unless expert demonlation planned it to.

And we know damn well OBL didn't say let's knock down the twin towers and be carful not to ? up the other buildings.

nope..

there's other buildings that have fallen to fire alone..

never had there been two jets going hundreds of mph, slamming into a building..

never

so you can't say this could never happen, bc it did.. u have nothing to compare it to..

Well there was a plane who crashed into a building in my city.. ? didnt collapse at all

album_large_1376969.jpg

Not exactly a fair comparison. The construction of this building and the WTC buildings are vastly different.

But to answer the question, I'm inclined to say yes. The collapse of WTC 7 raises alot of questions. Particularly since the other WTC buildings 2-6 that were much closer to the twin towers and were pummeled with much more fire-laden debris did not collapse at all. Much less implode on themselves. It's highly suspicious being that WTC 7 also housed Add to that it's scientifically impossible for a building to implode layer by layer as fast as it did without any assistance (such as a detonation). I believe a physicist was quoted as saying that a building of that height, with x amount of floors, would take MINIMUM 15 seconds to freefall with absolutely no resistance. And of course there was resistance as these were steel beams, the vast majority of which were not even touched by the jet fuel fire. At best the beams from the surrounding floors would have been weakened. The fire was not hot enough to melt them. So having floor after floor collapse such as it did in under 10 seconds is just not possible. Too many physicists and structural engineers have spoken out about this, so I'm definitely going to believe them over any government official.
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Our government, I'm sure, had some sort of knowledge that an attack was going to happen. Just not sure whether they knew commercial jetliners would be used along with when and how.

BTW I'll never get tired of talking about 9/11 and all the conspiracy ? that comes along with it.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    here's a pretty well done animation that gives you a general idea of how it flew in..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8
    "it."

yes the vid shows u how "it" flew in nicely... what is "it" tho?...there was still no explanation of the wings

therefore "it" wasnt a plane.

what happened to the wings? @Vibe
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The pentagon ? still baffels me.........so many cameras at one of the most secure buildings in DC and all we have is a grainy footage on 911 pentagon. ......I call ?