Should I Smash A ? /Slow Chick ( With Pic In O/P)

Options
12346»

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    If your coworker who you get assigned to work with is ? what does that say about you?

T/s came in with a dilemma about smashing a slow chick only to have to realize he has the qualifications of a mentally challenged person. Lmfao

What I can't believe is I make threads that make sense and I get hated. However, people make ridiculous threads like this and it's all gravy.

I thought you were leaving the IC?

If your coworker who you get assigned to work with is ? what does that say about you?

T/s came in with a dilemma about smashing a slow chick only to have to realize he has the qualifications of a mentally challenged person. Lmfao

What I can't believe is I make threads that make sense and I get hated. However, people make ridiculous threads like this and it's all gravy.

@GorillaWitAttitude‌
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    It's ? . Stop being ? .
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    It's ? . Stop being ? .

It's not regular ? though. 8-|
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh..you're telling on yourself with this thread ts.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • malik08
    malik08 Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Options
    Just show the azz and then we can truly judge for you.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    malik08 wrote: »
    Just show the azz and then we can truly judge for you.

Yeah, I agree
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread been up for days now...you smashed yet or you listening to avatars?
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my ? ... you work for JEWon?
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sorry im just now getting back to yall i been dealing with alot of ? with my gf smh ? got life ? up but anyway nah i aint smash got some throat doe she suck a mean ? but hell she got fired anyway turns out the charges she made against the other ? where false
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    sorry im just now getting back to yall i been dealing with alot of ? with my gf smh ? got life ? up but anyway nah i aint smash got some throat doe she suck a mean ? but hell she got fired anyway turns out the charges she made against the other ? where false

No words to explain.......Mase.gif
  • MasterUVTheUniverse
    MasterUVTheUniverse Members Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I woulda hit it she looks kinda sexy to me..and if she is dumb that's even hotter...but at least you got some throat
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is the best ive found on the IC (with the exception of Meagan Good nudes)
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint reading ? but off the pic: smash
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All money aint good money
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn this thread had me in tears
  • Mr.Brasil
    Mr.Brasil Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I would ? the ? out of her! Let her sukkk my ? too. Make sure you record it incase she come back with sexual harassment.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? aint ? at work... they left the slow ? in charge of you...
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A fine ass ? with a prosthetic leg moved to my hood when I was a youngster. The older ? ran a train on her. Hilarious hood stories behind that ? .

This ? right here needs to be a thread.

About the ? broad: if, after a month of deliberation, you're not sure about smashing any chick, you shouldn't do it.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My first smash was a thick ? that looked like the rasin man
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    My first smash was a thick ? that looked like the rasin man

So.... you ? a woman....that can pass for a man? And a piece of fruit as well? And can comfortably use the word smash while describing this? Oh..
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I smashed out a slow chick who used to ? on herself and I gotta be honest, it was some of the freakiest sex I ever had in my life. That ? was a slave in bed. I recommend every dude to smash out a ? chick at least once in his life, you may have the time of your life

im in class right now hungover as ? and im trying so hard not to burst out laughing. Like brah what told you that ? a chick THAT PEES ON HERSELF was a good idea?