ELDORADO RED CONVICTED, SENTENCED TO 25 YRS IN MURDER TRIAL OF RAPPER LIL PHAT

Options

Comments

• C-PortTrapper
    C-PortTrapper Members Posts: 221 ✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Jr Boss reminds me of Young Scooter a lil bit. He is hit or miss though. Doe B was that ? . Definition of a Trapper 2 was his best mixtape to me. I can't name 5 Bambino Gold songs I like. I never really ? with his ? .

Check out Bambino Gold mixtape Trappin Made It Happen, he got some good ? on there.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doe b homie didnt smoke him. He was firing back at the other patch eye guy. Doe B and a chick died. If you have a shootout in public everybody who is
    shooting getting charged with murder if somebody die

and these lil dumb ? got him posted all over instagram like he a snake
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    Hol up, who here actually thinks Eldorado red is a good rapper?

i didnt start listening to him until this

http://youtu.be/w2oE5tpG-X8

I ? wit his ? before his style changed. His East side Rydah album from 06 was more my typa ? .
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I see u never been out there lil buddy end of conversation.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why die over something you can regain with money... Just because you get caught lankin and get robbed don't mean you're a punk just mean you wasn't on your p's and q's
  • dakidfrankie
    Options
    Bro you're lost...if that's the case almost every street rapper...every street ? ...and even drugs lords are punks...i know murders that slipped and got robbed before...its better to be smart then street anyway
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its better to be both smart and street....i ride the bus everywhere wearing diamonds and name brand clothes, ima real street ? jack

And yet you're here. Online. Trying to convince pro
  • eternal soldier
    Options
    its better to be both smart and street....i ride the bus everywhere wearing diamonds and name brand clothes, ima real street ? jack

And yet you're here. Online. Trying to convince folks you don't know in real life that you're a street ? . I don't know you so I can't argue your credentials. But if someone robs me, as long as it's ? I can buy again, have that ? because obviously you need it more than me lol. Plus I'm a civilian who don't flex as no thug

*i pressed enter on my last post too early.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u can survive a robbery and bounce back tho bruh, that dont make u a punk/not trill, i aint a certified genius, but no one to my knowledge has survived a murder.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    so a ? come try to rob u over a lil material possession like a chain, with a strap, ull rather die than live, take care of yo kids, and get another chain?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it wasnt about the amount of weed..they got robbed, and needed to get their manhood back...what they ? up at is, they shoulda never got robbed, and handled the ? right there, instead they went out like some punks, then it woulda been self defense..but going back and planning ? is murder..

What do you mean they shouldve never got robbed? How can u avoid that when it's more jackers than hustlers in the jungle. U can slip too its Eat or get ate but if u live to see tomorrow best learn from it. It won't be no next time when they kick in yo doe bareface while u and ya homie on the ps4 with no pistol in armreach. They go tie yall up let u beg for ya life then mErk ya.....end of story

i'd rather die before i let someone rob me...i can't live like no punk

It's chess, you can rob me for this watch & etc but you gave me the opportunity to come back & murk ya.

• dakidfrankie
    Options
    Bro no lie I feel you fake ass ? off the fact you said its better to be smart and street then said you wear DIAMONDS while riding the bus...I mean if you rockin diamonds you should have a car
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    where were u when young berg needed u bruh
  • dakidfrankie
    Options
    That's true I don't and I still drive a car
  • dakidfrankie
    Options
    Can I ask where you from
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    anyway, RIP to that lil phat ah real trill ? ...quit bumpin them punk ass ? gettin robbed for they drugs...sucka ass drug dealers deserved to get robbed...the ? knew they was some ? , thats why he ran up on them lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIJmVR1JTgg

yep, that sure helped lil phat.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyway, RIP to that lil phat ah real trill ? ...quit bumpin them punk ass ? gettin robbed for they drugs...sucka ass drug dealers deserved to get robbed...the ? knew they was some ? , thats why he ran up on them lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIJmVR1JTgg

You sound stupid as ? bruh. RIP to Phat, but he got exactly what was coming to him. Plus the fact that he probably wasn't in a situation where he needed to even rob them ? . His pops got legitimate money.
  • dakidfrankie
    Options
    I'm low key...i got family in south Memphis but how is Seattle I'm thinking about moving out there...
  • dakidfrankie
    Options
    Everything you just said I heard before... I'm moving out there next year...min wage is 15 and good weed out there that has to be love
  • eternal soldier
    Options

And yet you're here. Online. Trying to convince folks you don't know in real life that you're a street ? . I don't know you so I can't argue your credentials. But if someone robs me, as long as it's ? I can buy again, have that ? because obviously you need it more than me lol. Plus I'm a civilian who don't flex as no thug

*i pressed enter on my last post too early.
    then you aint no got damn solider then

Lol if I could change my name on here, I might as well be eternal civilian based on that reasoning. Look my man, how you handle those situations is on you. But, the people who prepared that jewelry ain't dying for you sir. ? , as homeboy stated, if you're rocking diamonds, you should at least have a whip.
  • eternal soldier
    Options
    That's true I don't and I still drive a car

? , I am calling the cops. You done ? up..
  • eternal soldier
    Options
    eternal idiot more like it, ? you obviously aint comprehended anything i wrote

Oh nah I did. Which is why I said how you handle those situations is on you. You ain't a ? for how believe being robbed should be handled. But in that same breath, it doesn't make those who give up whatever it is they're bring robbed for soft.
  • eternal soldier
    Options
  • dakidfrankie
    Options
    Fasho fasho I should be out there tomorrow I'll let you know....how is the ? out there