Meanwhile in Washington, woman breaks into apartment to ? a man. (With Pictures)

Options

Comments

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    To the people that would let this crazy beast ? them just makes me wonder. I'd put a cap in her ass and keep it movin. Some of y'all put y'all ? in any ? even if the ? deranged.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited September 2014
    Options
    To the people that would let this crazy beast ? them just makes me wonder. I'd put a cap in her ass and keep it movin. Some of y'all put y'all ? in any ? even if the ? deranged.

So you're telling me you would shoot a ? for aggressively giving you the ? ...smh

That ? looks ? crazy cuh. Look at those pics again. ? is good, but she is ? mentally-incompetent.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.N.S. wrote: »
    "He told her to get off of him but Gilman ignored him. Finally he was 'able to work his way out from underneath' her".

This ? got me dying lol. Homie was trying his best to get away from her strong ass

she pinned him down with all that fat. she weighs 240lbs

• GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    R.N.S. wrote: »
    "He told her to get off of him but Gilman ignored him. Finally he was 'able to work his way out from underneath' her".

This ? got me dying lol. Homie was trying his best to get away from her strong ass

she pinned him down with all that fat. she weighs 240lbs

I think that was a mistype because she doesn't look 240 in those pics. Maybe she gained weight or something.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Dat mustache YUCK

you're a ? , you'd lick the milk off that mustache at the snap of a finger

Exactly.This would be a blessing to him.Aqua hook gorilla up when big junt get out the pin.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Let me get this straight....the man woke up to getting some ? and called the police...smh

Crazy ? might have something. Stop thinking with your ? all the time. I don't want no loony, possibly cracked-out broads on me when I'm sleep either.

It's usually the real pretty girls with banging body's with the STD's...they tend to do more ? than the overweight desperate rapeaniggabitches...and as long as I got a ? I'm thinking with it..
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Those pics ain't telling the true story

She doesn't look big in those pics,but the article says she's 5'7 and 240 and possibly pregnant

That's a big ass ? .She actually looks alright in those pics

IDK how my ? could even get hard while I'm sleep,maybe as soon as I wake up,but not while sleep

If I woke up w/ a ? weighing 240 on top of me I might punch that ?

If a ? who looked like Meagan Good did this,I might say YOLO though

what was up w/ this ? in this pic?

[img]https://scontent-a-dfw.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/1517551_683216205033895_391498703_n.jpg?oh=55fda1e4cb351ca3f73873779e9a860a&oe=5491AE47[/img]
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Let me get this straight....the man woke up to getting some ? and called the police...smh

Crazy ? might have something. Stop thinking with your ? all the time. I don't want no loony, possibly cracked-out broads on me when I'm sleep either.

It's usually the real pretty girls with banging body's with the STD's...they tend to do more ? than the overweight desperate rapeaniggabitches...and as long as I got a ? I'm thinking with it..

I wouldn't be shocked it you caught syphilis. ? you would ? a chick that said my favorite color is the toilet seat.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

She doesn't look big in those pics,but the article says she's 5'7 and 240 and possibly pregnant

IDK how my ? could even get hard while I'm sleep,maybe as soon as I wake up,but not while sleep

Punch? If that was me I'd bust a cap in her ? . These Gabourey Sidibe ass hoes need to learn their place.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ a ? waking up being ? by a female.......

Lock your crib homie....
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Break in my crib and you run the risk of getting ? up, I don't care what she looks like. My peace of mind is gone when my privacy has been violated.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

? couldve had an STD or worse couldve had AIDS, and if she wasnt pregnant, could've got pregnant
  • vagrant-718
    Options

[img]https://scontent-a-dfw.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/1517551_683216205033895_391498703_n.jpg?oh=55fda1e4cb351ca3f73873779e9a860a&oe=5491AE47[/img]

Look like it's a normal occurrence. That's how you know you dont have erectile dysfunction

Nocturnal ? tumescence (abbreviated as NPT) is a spontaneous ? of the ? during sleep or when waking up. All men without physiological erectile dysfunction experience nocturnal ? tumescence, usually three to five times during the night, typically during REM sleep.[1] NPTs are believed to contribute to ? health.[2]
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited September 2014
    Options

Look like it's a normal occurrence. That's how you know you dont have erectile dysfunction

Nocturnal ? tumescence (abbreviated as NPT) is a spontaneous ? of the ? during sleep or when waking up. All men without physiological erectile dysfunction experience nocturnal ? tumescence, usually three to five times during the night, typically during REM sleep.[1] NPTs are believed to contribute to ? health.[2]

Could erectile dysfunction get fixed? I always was curious.
  • vagrant-718
    Options

well they got them pills
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

well they got them pills
    Aight
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up thing is if that ? got pregnant. ....dude will be forced to pay child support
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options