Tupac Talks About The "Illuminati"

Options
5 Grand
5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got this link from @Gorillawithattitude. He posted it to support whatever point he was trying to make in another thread. It made me laugh so hard I figured I'd make a thread about it.

First he claims to be "the future of the Black community" then @ 3:50 he says he's gonna sign Melle Mel and Scorpio ( From Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5) to his record label. he goes on the say that he's going to unite all the gangs.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8QFteJ7WA90

I know there's a lot of Tupac dickriders on this site that think everything he said is gospel. But seriously, if you listen to what he's saying, he's just dreaming out loud. PAC was a phenomenal MC and was good at writing rhymes/poetry but public speaking is a completely different skillset.

Keep in mind, on October 16, 1995 Minister Louis Farrakhan spoke in front of a million Black men in front of the Capital in Washington D.C. In the meanwhile Tupac was in jail for ? a girl in the ass and gang ? her. A jury found him guilty.

Tupac has a lot of fans on the IC and all over America but it's time to call a ? a ? . People are comparing him to Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. Anybody that makes such a comparison has obviously never heard a Martin Luther King speech, or a Malcolm X speech. You must have heard president Obama speak. That's how you deliver a speech. You don't curse, use slang or the n-word. It's unprofessional and makes you look immature. How would Martin Luther King look calling people "? " and "? ". PAC was nowhere near the level of Martin Luther King or Malcolm X.

I'm not saying that Tupac wasn't passionate or that he didn't mean well. He's one of my favorite MCs but that's where it ends. He didn't have the knowledge, vocabulary or insight to sit at the table with politicians and world leaders like Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Louis Farrakhan or President Obama.

Gimmie a sec and I'll post some real speeches.

Comments

• 5 Grand
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Here's a Malcolm X speech called Message To The Grassroots (which was actually recorded and released on a record album). At 6:50 into the speech he makes a very valid point about unity that Tupac didn't understand. This is one of the better speeches I've ever heard. He makes Tupac sound like a toddler.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ku2JzolPt50

Here's another Malcolm X speech called The Ballot or The Bullet. It was recorded in 1964 and he talks about politics. great speech but I actually like Message To The Grassroots better. But this speech shows that he understands how politics really works.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7oVW3HfzXkg
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Here's Martin Luther King's I Have A Dream speech. You've probably heard clips of it, but have you heard the whole thing? It's a short speech, only 17 minutes. Malcolm's speeches are like an hour.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=smEqnnklfYs
  • 5 Grand
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Here's a Louis Farrakhan speech called The Pain of Being A Black Man in White America. There's absolutely no way in hell you can compare Tupac's so-called leadership to Minister Farrakhan. Minister Farrakhan doesn't start speaking until 10:00 into the clip.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u6SDbz-lBqc
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn 5 out here trying to light fire to the ether he dropped
  • 5 Grand
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Last but not least, here's President Obama's famous Yes We Can speech,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HoFqV3qVMGA
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah but
    Could obama, mlk or malcom x drop ? like "hit em up" or California love?
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Here's one more. It's Reverand Jesse Jackson's 1984 David vs Goliath speech. For those of you too young to remember, Jesse made a serious run for president n the 1984 election. he was with Martin Luther King the day King was assassinated.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6H6vazOz018
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    #black excellence
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get off Pac ? . The man was only 25 when he died. Any ? that's that young talking about uplifting the black community may not be as polished as a Malcolm, but he's still spitting that real ? . Again, Pac was a baby
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a wack poster
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    those pastors aren't tryna reach hood ? though; malcom x and MLK wasn't any different then pastors we have today...just go to ah black church if you wanna hear ah 2014 MLK speech...

if ah real street person go to ah pastor, the pastor will brush him off...thats why i don't pay tithes to pastors, i give my tithes to folks in the streets...

2pac talked directly to "? " and "? " though...he spoke the language of the hoods...the people you quoted tryna communicate with middle class black people

Nonsense. Go to YouTube and download any Malcolm X speech. He had a way of reaching the poor and uneducated. the Nation of Islam reaches the people you speak of. Malcolm X served 77 months in prison for burglary so to suggest that he couldn't connect with "hood ? " is absurd.
    Get off Pac ? . The man was only 25 when he died. Any ? that's that young talking about uplifting the black community may not be as polished as a Malcolm, but he's still spitting that real ? . Again, Pac was a baby

Martin Luther King was 26 years old when he lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott so you can't use age as a crutch. In fact, Martin Luther King was a Reverend and had a Ph.D at 26 years old.

We can debate this for another 10 pages but anybody that takes Pac's side is going to look foolish when it's all over.

And another thing, KRS One, Chuck D and a handful of other rappers put together the Stop The Violence Movement and recorded the classic song Self Destruction. Tupac basically undid what they accomplished. Chuck D was saying "Fight The Power" and KRS was saying " Stop The Violence" and " You Must Learn" when PAC was a background dancer for Humpty ? . It's not like Tupac brought anything new to the table, he just caused confusion and now a whole generation of rappers want to be thugs and gangstas. He set the black community back 50 years.
  • 5 Grand
    edited September 2014
    Options
    those pastors aren't tryna reach hood ? though; malcom x and MLK wasn't any different then pastors we have today...just go to ah black church if you wanna hear ah 2014 MLK speech...

if ah real street person go to ah pastor, the pastor will brush him off...thats why i don't pay tithes to pastors, i give my tithes to folks in the streets...

2pac talked directly to "? " and "? " though...he spoke the language of the hoods...the people you quoted tryna communicate with middle class black people

^^^^ Your post is nonsense. You obviously don't know how The Nation of Islam operates. They recruit drug addicts and prostitutes. You should read The Autobiography of Malcolm X before you make any more posts in this thread. You sound foolish.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    2pac didnt ever rap about doing gangsta ? though...so why would he make anyone wanna be ah gangsta..he rapped about totting guns, but that aint no gangsta ? there...most people got guns...

c-bo rap about being ah gang banger...2pac rapped to the gang bangers

I don't know what you consider "gangsta ? " and I haven't heard all of Tupac's work but he has a few songs that I would consider "gangsta ? "

Strait Ballin (Thug Life)
    Death Around The Corner
    Ambitionz of A Ridah

Then again, I never said that PAC rhymed about "gangsta ? " in the first place so it's a moot point.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew either u or gwa did this thread
  • Me1971
    Me1971 Members Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Nonsense. Go to YouTube and download any Malcolm X speech. He had a way of reaching the poor and uneducated. the Nation of Islam reaches the people you speak of. Malcolm X served 77 months in prison for burglary so to suggest that he couldn't connect with "hood ? " is absurd.

Martin Luther King was 26 years old when he lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott so you can't use age as a crutch. In fact, Martin Luther King was a Reverend and had a Ph.D at 26 years old.

We can debate this for another 10 pages but anybody that takes Pac's side is going to look foolish when it's all over.

And another thing, KRS One, Chuck D and a handful of other rappers put together the Stop The Violence Movement and recorded the classic song Self Destruction. Tupac basically undid what they accomplished. Chuck D was saying "Fight The Power" and KRS was saying " Stop The Violence" and " You Must Learn" when PAC was a background dancer for Humpty ? . It's not like Tupac brought anything new to the table, he just caused confusion and now a whole generation of rappers want to be thugs and gangstas. He set the black community back 50 years.

Pac's generation and Malcom's generation were different. Pac spoke the language of his generation. Pac's generation was a result of what happened after we lost Malcom, Martin and the Panthers. We're still a lost people in this country, so we had no direction without our leaders and those soldiers of the movement eventually redirected their guns in the wrong direction; other black people and now we have a huge gang culture because of it.

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you think Martin or Malcolm could have made speeches of that magnitude before 25? Doubt it. It's about potential. Of which tupac shows a lot if he was given the time to refine himself.
  • Me1971
    Me1971 Members Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Your thread is written with a slant towards Pac, it doesn't seem partial.

Pac didn't go to jail for ? , there was no evidence whatsoever that she was rapped, in fact she sucked him off in the middle of the dance floor soon after introducing herself to him as a groupie that was friends with Haitian Jack; the same guy who set him up to be robbed. Why would he have to ? a woman who was willing to give her body to him? The jury didn't convict him of ? , he was sentenced for sexual assault, basically for touching her on the butt without permission. The judge stated that have gave him the maximum sentence in order to teach Pac a lesson, since he was always in so much trouble.

You're using Pac's perceive character to detract from him but a lot of the black leaders that you posted in this thread weren't morally superior to Pac, King was a Reverend who constantly cheated on his wife, he beat up prostitutes and was sadistic, dated white women, and plagiarized his most famous speech. Don't let me get started on Jeese Jackson and Farrakhan. The only difference with Pac is that he was upfront about his imperfections and contradictions. His skeletons weren't in the closet. The fact that you're holding an uneducated 20 something from a broken home to the same criteria of college educated middle aged men who had more time for growth, then that shows that you unconsciously think he's great.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PAC RIP. Ether this thread::::: Sold his soul. In jail on napkin.... Nuff said ALL RAPPERS IN RAPGAME ARE. MASONS /lucerifians. Can't believe the reason is obsessed with these sell outs... Every other thread should be exposing these automatic writing/voodoo/spell casting/ chAnneling /. Magic black and white/. Homosexual / rituAl practicing ? My. ? . Ur truly a ? if. U can't see this. Even JFK SAW IT....
  • yahwehprofet
    Options
    KANYE "write my curses in cursive". They ALL KNOW..

Rap musick is just another way to cast spells. On people who otherwise wouldn't be so easily influenced
    People need to wake up...."da ? structure is just as interested in slavery. Just they use modern methods"""
  • yahwehprofet
    Options

Give and go. Stockton and Malone
    These "pastors are masons". Point blank.
    They have a purpose to deceive gods churches

That's why believing. In. YAHWEH is soooo. Mocked like foolishness.... Last dayz. Ppl. "Call upon his name. And ye shall be saved"
  • yahwehprofet
    Options
    Off with our heads!! Rip trayvon and m brown.

Both were sold to cause confusion.. RACE RIOTS smh
    .....meanwhile in Washington""...

These BLACK ? took da bait. Make sure the family gets paid....
    Lol slowly. But surely. NWO IS COMING

• 5 Grand
    Options
    Me1971 wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »

Pac's generation and Malcom's generation were different. Pac spoke the language of his generation. Pac's generation was a result of what happened after we lost Malcom, Martin and the Panthers. We're still a lost people in this country, so we had no direction without our leaders and those soldiers of the movement eventually redirected their guns in the wrong direction; other black people and now we have a huge gang culture because of it.

@ the bolded. That's my point. In the 90s Minister Farrakhan lead a million Black men in Washington D.C. Jesse Jackson was lobbying in Washington to make corporations hire minorities (actually he was doing that in the 70s and 80s). Al Sharpton was doing his thing in New York City organizing protests against police brutality, racial profiling and other things that affect the Black community. Saying, "We're still a lost people in this country, so we had no direction without our leaders..." simply isn't true. You're lying on the IC because you don't want to admit you're wrong. In the 90s the Black community had political leaders. The Congressional Black Caucus, The Rainbow Coalition, The Nation of Islam was in full effect.

What in the world are you talking about?

Tupac got a lot of media publicity because he was an entertainer but he didn't know what to do with said publicity. He didn't have a clear agenda. He didn't know how to give a speech. And to make matters worse he aired out his differences in public instead of behind closed doors which makes him and the people he was beefing with look unorganized and lacking order.

Tupac claimed to be a general but you have to start at the bottom and work your way up the ranks. His life (and death) is the physical manifestation of why you can't skip from private to general. You have to work your way up private>corporal>sergeant>lieutenant>captain>major>general. Tupac tried to skip from private to general and couldn't get anything accomplished because he wasn't qualified for the position.

Great MC though. He has a lot of songs I like.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Me1971 wrote: »
    Your thread is written with a slant towards Pac, it doesn't seem partial.

Pac didn't go to jail for ? , there was no evidence whatsoever that she was rapped, in fact she sucked him off in the middle of the dance floor soon after introducing herself to him as a groupie that was friends with Haitian Jack; the same guy who set him up to be robbed. Why would he have to ? a woman who was willing to give her body to him? The jury didn't convict him of ? , he was sentenced for sexual assault, basically for touching her on the butt without permission. The judge stated that have gave him the maximum sentence in order to teach Pac a lesson, since he was always in so much trouble.

You're using Pac's perceive character to detract from him but a lot of the black leaders that you posted in this thread weren't morally superior to Pac, King was a Reverend who constantly cheated on his wife, he beat up prostitutes and was sadistic, dated white women, and plagiarized his most famous speech. Don't let me get started on Jeese Jackson and Farrakhan. The only difference with Pac is that he was upfront about his imperfections and contradictions. His skeletons weren't in the closet. The fact that you're holding an uneducated 20 something from a broken home to the same criteria of college educated middle aged men who had more time for growth, then that shows that you unconsciously think he's great.

I'm not knocking Pac for being morally inferior. My problem is that people are always comparing him to Malcolm and Martin. Here's a thread that somebody made a few days ago and somebody made the comparison.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/521279/rip-tupac-amaru-shakur-june-16th-1971-september-13th-1996/p1

I read The Autobiography of Malcolm X when I was 16. I also read Soul on Ice by Eldridge Cleaver around the same time. Those books were written during the civil rights movement and explore the depths of what and how Black people were thinking in that era. Listening to Tupac speak makes me think he didn't read either of those books. In fact, he comes off as a person who doesn't read at all. He's more like one of those guys on the corner who hangs out and drinks 40s and smokes weed while sharing his philosophy on life. Like a Rastafarian, those guys sit around and talk about life all day but don't get anything accomplished because they aren't educated and don't know the proper channels to get things accomplished on a macro level.

You say, "King was a Reverend who constantly cheated on his wife, he beat up prostitutes and was sadistic, dated white women, and plagiarized his most famous speech. Don't let me get started on Jeese Jackson and Farrakhan. "

Now your slandering the Reverend. You don't know what you're talking about. Regardless of their moral imperfections, at the end of the day they accomplished goals. Martin Luther King lead demonstrations in the South to end segregation. Jesse Jackson spearheaded the Affirmative Action movement so Blacks could get better paying jobs. Minister Farrakhan has travelled all over the world to just about every nation on Earth and built relationships between Black Americans and every nation you can think of. When Minister Farrakhan travels to another country he gets the same treatment as a president.

You say, "Don't let me get started on Jeese Jackson and Farrakhan" By all means, get started. Let's hear what you got. These are the most prolific leaders the Black community has produced, they are products of The Civil Rights movement. I want to hear why you think Tupac is/was a better role model than Minister Farrakhan of Jesse Jackson.

And just to clarify my position, I like Tupac as a rapper but when I hear people compare him to Malcolm and Martin it makes me nauseous.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    I'm still waiting on @freethewave and @Only Built 4 Cuban Linx to post something so I can shut their ? up.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was 25 when he died

No one said he was in the same level as the GOATs, Malcolm and MLK

But compared to his peers, he was far ahead of his time

The way he could articulate his thoughts about racism, inequality, politics and the struggle/pain of his ppl all while using his music as a platform is remarkable

And there hasn't been another one like Pac that was on a global level like that

Thats what makes him a Icon, Legend whatever u want to call him

But u cant say that in his short time on the earth that he didnt make an impact