Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That dude is a clown
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In regards to the Syracuse athlete dropping the N word.
    zerocool wrote: »
    She thick tho ....she can call me ? anytime

Dont judge me
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In regards to the Syracuse athlete dropping the N word.
    She thick tho ....she can call me ? anytime

Dont judge me

@MillzOG ^^^this is the type of racist stuff we be talkin about fam
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can understand bagwell nd biggio but got damn lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word bruh said randy johnson, thats a hell of a mind cramp
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Randy Johnson only played for the Astros for a couple of months lol
  • infamous114
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    ray allen is a better all time sg then wade
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Almost made it a full month without the fuckery.
  • infamous114
    edited October 2014
    Options
    bumperboy1 wrote: »
    this lakers team reminds me of the 2008 lakers when everyone thought they were just a mediocre team and then they ended up in the finals against boston
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Rumor: Knicks to pursue Marc Gasol in free agency next summer

Marc Gasol is trying to avoid talk about his free agency next summer. This is what he told the Memphis Commercial Appeal when asked:

“That’s so far down the line that it’s not on my mind. I just want to do my freaking job every day,” Gasol said. “You never know what might happen in seven or eight months. The franchise might go in a different direction. We’re going to see how we all feel in July. All of the talk now won’t change that fact.”

Good luck with that Marc. Rumors are already out there that the Celtics and Lakers are going to target Gasol and try to lure him out of Memphis. You can now add the Knicks to the mix, according to Ronald Tillery at the Commercial Appeal.

The New York Knicks don’t appear positioned to be a championship contender in the near future. But could that change by pairing Gasol with Carmelo Anthony? There already is a strong belief that Knicks boss Phil Jackson will target Gasol because of his belief that Gasol is the quintessential center to play in the triangle offense.

Gasol would be perfect in that offense. He has the elbow jumper, he can score in the post, he’s a high IQ player and a very good passer. Plus he’s a former Defensive Player of the Year who would be a big upgrade for New York.

Gasol will have options, but in the end he will probably choose not to go anywhere. Memphis remains the front runner.

In theory the Grizzlies and Gasol can start talking extension in December, but under the current CBA his extension can only be for three years, if he becomes a free agent he can get four years from another team or five from Memphis. So he’s not signing.

Which means the rumors are just going to keep on coming.

? gasol, he's overrated. I rather Knicks go after Robin Lopez

if the kniccabockas agree with that they not winning anytime soon

Robin Lopez >>>> Marc Gasol
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Rumor: Knicks to pursue Marc Gasol in free agency next summer

Marc Gasol is trying to avoid talk about his free agency next summer. This is what he told the Memphis Commercial Appeal when asked:

“That’s so far down the line that it’s not on my mind. I just want to do my freaking job every day,” Gasol said. “You never know what might happen in seven or eight months. The franchise might go in a different direction. We’re going to see how we all feel in July. All of the talk now won’t change that fact.”

Good luck with that Marc. Rumors are already out there that the Celtics and Lakers are going to target Gasol and try to lure him out of Memphis. You can now add the Knicks to the mix, according to Ronald Tillery at the Commercial Appeal.

The New York Knicks don’t appear positioned to be a championship contender in the near future. But could that change by pairing Gasol with Carmelo Anthony? There already is a strong belief that Knicks boss Phil Jackson will target Gasol because of his belief that Gasol is the quintessential center to play in the triangle offense.

Gasol would be perfect in that offense. He has the elbow jumper, he can score in the post, he’s a high IQ player and a very good passer. Plus he’s a former Defensive Player of the Year who would be a big upgrade for New York.

Gasol will have options, but in the end he will probably choose not to go anywhere. Memphis remains the front runner.

In theory the Grizzlies and Gasol can start talking extension in December, but under the current CBA his extension can only be for three years, if he becomes a free agent he can get four years from another team or five from Memphis. So he’s not signing.

Which means the rumors are just going to keep on coming.

? gasol, he's overrated. I rather Knicks go after Robin Lopez

ZVX8otO1Dr7DWqX9KYRnFkD_dDdFfo2u1UzIz5JuBB5ceR2BEcW6XV-tzQXY90gRto7W=w310-h171-nc

Robin is a better rebounder, shot blocker, and I believe he can score just as good as Gasol. Gasol is slow and injury prone. Robin is raw and rugged. He moves better
  • infamous114
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Cliff Da Mont

July 29
    Lakers can make playoffs, I see their defense leading the way. B Scott will have them playing that D, west is beast mode, home court advantage won't matter as much as the east.

But if kobe not healthy, lakers are a wrap.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cliff Da Mont

July 29
    Lakers can make playoffs, I see their defense leading the way. B Scott will have them playing that D, west is beast mode, home court advantage won't matter as much as the east.

But if kobe not healthy, lakers are a wrap.

? that fool.

He's not a laker fan. I asked him would he trade Kobe for LBJ.

Dude ducked that question left and right.
  • infamous114
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    In my opinion Kobe is the greatest Laker of all time, but he has to take some of the blame as well. 24 has a tendency to ball stop. With the guys that we have, there is no reason why the offense can't be one of the better teams from an efficiency stand point. Kobe has too many years in the game to be taking 37 shots. That didn't work in his prime, so why would that work now.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    In my opinion Kobe is the greatest Laker of all time, but he has to take some of the blame as well. 24 has a tendency to ball stop. With the guys that we have, there is no reason why the offense can't be one of the better teams from an efficiency stand point. Kobe has too many years in the game to be taking 37 shots. That didn't work in his prime, so why would that work now.

14kwrhk.gif
  • infamous114
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Yoooooo i never seen that video before ? pure comedy lil ? missed the shot he gives it back to her she airballs *DEATH*

This video made me wonder though.... can children technically be considered midgets? Or do midgets have to be adults? Either way seeing Lebron dunk viciously on dwarfs is ? hilarious
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You mean to tell me if a ? 15 years old standing 3'7 that's not a midget????
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U acting like growth spurts dont exist lls good lawd i hope u trollin
  • RiGGA
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    U acting like growth spurts dont exist lls good lawd i hope u trollin

Bruh....3'7 at 15.... would it make more sense if I said 3'2 at 17 then???
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Lemme stop I feel like im somehow offending the IC short ? .....a ? that would name HIMSELF Beta can't be eligible for rides at Six Flags

Didn't name myself that I'll punch a hole through your chest ?
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Napoleon Complex in full effect

Talmbout punching holes ? you need to worry about pumping hoes ol scary ass ? I seen you in the club the other night fam you was straight trippin b

34q1sihjpg.gif
  • Beta
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    If that's beta in that gif it looks like he's winning. Gone off that molly with a ? on his head.

Winning...

Rigga stop derailing this thread
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Or what.... throw this ? in the wahhmbulance ol lame ass sittin when you ? ass ?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tough guy @Beta trying to regulate, you ain't nobody to be making demands
  • Beta
    Options
    Oh look my biggest fan...

The chi town dickriding streak lives!