Official Battle Rap Thread 2K14: FOF!

Options

Comments

• almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope no one lights a cigarette or a blunt within a 5 block radius of that Rex and Clips battle
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope no one lights a cigarette or a blunt within a 5 block radius of that Rex and Clips battle

Lmao right..especially when Rex rappin
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    bherc wrote: »
    Clips won the first two round against B-Magic tho

Clips was talkin all through Magic's third because he knew he lost
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTYEqAIzsfY
    good timewaster. PERSONAL SPACE COMPILATION
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Clips gonna 3-0 Rex badly, and will face Mook on UW, followed by Pat Stay on KOTD, then Holla Da Don on NOME or Summer Madness next October.

I feel Clips really wants to be King if Harlem since Mook beat Lux. He hinted that in the Ored battle.

I don't see Clips beating Rex or Mook

I like Clips and feels he's one of the greats,but his only weakness is lack of changing styles

While changing styles isn't as important in battling Rex is a guy who can style ? out

This battle will come down to who has the most ammo

I expect Rex to perform like Mike Jackson in this battle,he knows what he's up against and kinda knows how he'll say ? .

Rex is gonna come w/ a million bars

Mook would break Clips down IMO...no pun intended
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cakes is WACK and shouldn't be battling at all. Horrible.

Prep has some creative bars.

Battlers do too much posturing and WWE'ish ? . Entertainment value comes in conjunction with bars if you're good. You don't have to do all that extra ? .
  • LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Showoff vs blacksmif drop at 6
  • LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

Battlers do too much posturing and WWE'ish ? . Entertainment value comes in conjunction with bars if you're good. You don't have to do all that extra ? .
    That ? was like " o that was wack?" Or that's hate ? jus spit
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

I knew he was wack when they showed a prep highlight at the beginning and not his lol
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bherc
    bherc Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options

Nah bro he was talking cuz ? was gasing magic

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bherc is a ?

? his opinion
  • red211
    red211 Members Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Options
    Damn, they was gassing the ? out of Showoff's bars. He had some ? but damn, cmon.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at prez mafia being the water boy
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited September 2014
    Options

Just like Aye Verb during his battle vs Ill Mac, and Trex during his battle vs Suge .. of all people... Elliot Ness during his vs DNA...rinse and repeat.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Clips gonna 3-0 Rex badly, and will face Mook on UW, followed by Pat Stay on KOTD, then Holla Da Don on NOME or Summer Madness next October.

I feel Clips really wants to be King if Harlem since Mook beat Lux. He hinted that in the Ored battle.

I don't see Clips beating Rex or Mook

I like Clips and feels he's one of the greats,but his only weakness is lack of changing styles

While changing styles isn't as important in battling Rex is a guy who can style ? out

This battle will come down to who has the most ammo

I expect Rex to perform like Mike Jackson in this battle,he knows what he's up against and kinda knows how he'll say ? .

Rex is gonna come w/ a million bars

Mook would break Clips down IMO...no pun intended
    I bet your account Clips destroys Trex. Trex is only good for 30 sec rounds on Shady faux reality shows. Lost to the same dude he killed on eh show, then lost to Suge ...3-O at UW...smh.

Agree that Mook is another beast altogether right now, but I still need to see that to see how it plays out.
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clips has no ammo on rex.. how many different you got robbed bars we gonna hear? Nobody got at clips the way rex bout to wit these grown man bars..
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    The question is what does clips have to hide? He just a regular ? and never claimed to be anything else so he can't really be exposed.

Serious had the best personal against clips talking about his record deal and age. But followed it up with something wack with his name being bootsy.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The question is what does clips have to hide? He just a regular ? and never claimed to be anything else so he can't really be exposed.

Serious had the best personal against clips talking about his record deal and age. But followed it up with something wack with his name being bootsy.

Clips got this ? rex going to come with the same shoot em up bars that he says a hundred times.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Why it gotta be about angles? I thought it was all about outbarring and now its oh Clips got no angl.. ? please. Bmagic dont use angles and yall be like damn he choked 3 times and still won..foh.. Clips gonna bar Rexs life away as Rex does nothing but Clips flips and chain reaction lines followed by a 3rd round mixtape verse he already spit. Chuuuch.

Add one more thing, don't let his battle with Ored fool you. Ored and Clips are boys. This is different for Charlie.
  • 1of1
    Options
    I don't know if I've ever heard a grown man bar from Rex, besides him saying it, interestingly enough. Charlie could spend a third of a round chastising Rex for that.
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next battle for Rex should be vs Thesaurus. Loser has to retire.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    Next battle for Rex should be vs Thesaurus. Loser has to retire.

Thes did great vs Charron (thought he edged him), Bigg K (thought he got edged), and beat 100 ? . Saurus been making a comeback like Ill Mac.
  • 1of1
    Options
    Since Arsonal isn't gonna battle Ill Will a SM4 (b/c the date was changed) he spit his opening bars toward Ill Will (listen from 6:00 - 9:00 if you wanna skip the ? talking). The ? talking after is kinda funny.

"He got that 10 bands from 106th and went and bought some more big clothes"

Ars Says Mook is scary. Snoop offered Ars 25,000 to battle Mook at the BET Hip Hop Awards event and Mook turned it down. Winner takes all loser takes nothing. That's why he's battling JJDD.

Ars also said that "when it comes to being that n****, I'm that n****". Such profound words. Frame that ? .
    http://youtu.be/4M_J6yD2rhA
  • 1of1
    Options
    Lol @ "100 ? " you a fool for that one
This discussion has been closed.