Stalley kinda wack
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stalley a humble cat I hope he does well
  • ikey_baby
    ikey_baby Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    I really dont understand the the hate towards stalley putting out a album. You'll ? about underground artist or rappers who dont sellout not getting the attention from the labels. I understand that stalley is a acquired taste but you would think that you so called hip hop heads would be rooting for his album to be released. You dudes are to caught up in the whats popping and whats on the radio mind frame. Stalley represents everything you guys praise underrated,underdog & sticking to the script not changing. Plus stalley has nice little buzz his mixtape was one of the best last year his song with scarface got alot of spends on urban radio and mtv jams. Salute to ross & mmg for giving this guy some much needed shine hopefully atlantic actually gives him a release date and gives his fans what they want.
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Lincoln Way Heights, Savage Journey, Honest Cowboy>>>>>>>>.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gudda Gudda running up to Birdman right now like "Aye you said i could get a release date the same week as Stalley"
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OCTOBER 28th YALL!!! MMGROUPIES MOUNT UP!!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About damn time
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is good news.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    honest cowboy was kinda wack, but lmao @ stalled out.
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I first heard about this guy at least 6 years ago. You mean to tell me he still hasn't released his first album?

shout out to Jae Millz....
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll give it a chance, I don't see the same thing every one else sees in him, but it could be some dope songs on there
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really don't see how y'all love this guy he cool and all but he ain't that good

C/s bruh got a couple good songs but can't flow for ? , I still don't see the thought process in dropping pill for him hopefully he does well tho, swangin bumps

they didn't drop pill for Stalley....stalley was never on mmg he was on warner and they told ross to put him on the album to give him boost...didn't work out
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Yea I know, Ross also said pill gotta make hits, but stalley really ain't had a song that surpassed even trap goin ham
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bxng0jJIYAAj_IP.jpg:large

BxquheeCUAASKIu.jpg:large

My ? Stalley finally get the drop... Album cover is official and the tracklist looks promising. Gotta support a fellow Ohioan doing his thing. First day cop.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Yea I know, Ross also said pill gotta make hits, but stalley really ain't had a song that surpassed even trap goin ham

Stalley has way better projects than pill. Pill squandered his time with ross and killer mike
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ikey_baby wrote: »
    Gunplay has not been put on the back burner and is signed to mmg def jam not mmg atlantic. He has alot of music,videos & a mixtape out right now circulating thats not being put on the back burner. Stalley put out a critically acclaimed mixtape that was nominated for mixtape of the year thats not being put put on the back burner. Being put on the back burner is what cash money has done with 85% of there roster. Mmg at least promotes all there artists. No way does atlantic not capitalize off the buzz stalley has going right now because it won't get any bigger. I expect a album to be put out plus the budget wont be as expensive as meeks or wale.

def jam has had gunplay album as coming soon always now he on the back burner with no release date and no singles promoted by def jam . his last album on def jam as a member of triples cs was a huge flop dropped 5 yrs ago . he def on the back burner . i see tracy t dropping a lp before him
  • ikey_baby
    ikey_baby Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    ikey_baby wrote: »
    Gunplay has not been put on the back burner and is signed to mmg def jam not mmg atlantic. He has alot of music,videos & a mixtape out right now circulating thats not being put on the back burner. Stalley put out a critically acclaimed mixtape that was nominated for mixtape of the year thats not being put put on the back burner. Being put on the back burner is what cash money has done with 85% of there roster. Mmg at least promotes all there artists. No way does atlantic not capitalize off the buzz stalley has going right now because it won't get any bigger. I expect a album to be put out plus the budget wont be as expensive as meeks or wale.

def jam has had gunplay album as coming soon always now he on the back burner with no release date and no singles promoted by def jam . his last album on def jam as a member of triples cs was a huge flop dropped 5 yrs ago . he def on the back burner . i see tracy t dropping a lp before him

Gunplay got like 3 videos and songs in rotation thats not on the back burner he is very much relevant right now. The triple c album has nothing to do with him as a solo artist. Whatever is going on at defjam i cant speak them not giving a release date. Tracy t isnt def jam and the lp is probably his own money. Obviously if gunplay was on atlantic he would've gotten a release date by now. Dudes buzz is pretty solid right now though so def jam is at fault not gunplay dude working.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Stalley has way better projects than pill. Pill squandered his time with ross and killer mike

Lol FOH.

http://youtu.be/o-nX_j4pjUo

http://youtu.be/mbwk-ibo35Y

front.jpg

? on stalley, dope songs and riding the beat always >>>> not knowing where the beat is, stalley buzz ain't no better than pill during trap going ham or pacman, and u say pill squandered his time, he dropped a bunch of material and stole the show on self made 1, and who else has came out under killer mike? Warner ? him over. It's cool u don't like pill but b real. Best stalley song ive heard is swangin and he sound like he can barely rap on that, its good enough for me to give him another chance tho
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    What year did those come out? Exactly. You're blaming everything except pill for him. Dude stays on twitter talking about how he should be on while stalley tours releases music espn writes had an ep. And personallyi think stalley makes more relatable amd better music.

At some point you cant blame the record labels
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    What year did those come out? Exactly. You're blaming everything except pill for him. Dude stays on twitter talking about how he should be on while stalley tours releases music espn writes had an ep. And personallyi think stalley makes more relatable amd better music.

At some point you cant blame the record labels

I never tried to excuse pill not havin buzz NOW, so idk where this blame thing ur talking about is coming from, all I said was its funny Ross told pill make hits and then he goes and signs 3 guys who don't make hits either, stalley being one, pill being in and out of jail and wanting to watch his kids n ? jokes with officially ice on Twitter is his prerogative, all I was saying was stalleys buzz has never surpassed pills peak, and during pills peak he dropped plenty of material, was doing shows in ny by himself, and Warner dropped the ball, they put him with. Mmg and he bounced back, then Warner literally dropped pill, pill was working at that time, this is known bruh so u bring up pill squandering his time, how so?, u bringing other ? im even talking about into it like u are out there watching every move guys like pill or cyhi make, and stalley being more relatable to u is cool but as I said dude gets lost on the beat, and sounds like a novice, pill has(or had since u say he ain't doing ? ) a better flow more bars and I relate to new clothes new shoes more than traveling to Houston to get tutored on swangin by scarface