HONEST OPINION.. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE "CREEPSET".. DUDES TAKIN SNEAKY RANDOM SHOTS OF WOMEN?

Options

Comments

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHUT CHO' BLACK ASS UP AND LET US COOK #CREEPSET4LIFE
    The only thing the opposition objects to is that dudes are sneaking around taking pictures of random girls. the media takes random "unwanted" photos of celebs everyday at the beach, at their homes, getting out the car but dudes here and all over the internet still save these pics to their hard drive. let's be honest, who in here didn't see the icloud nudes that recently came out? if you seen it, went looking for it, saved it, you're a creep too. if the thread not for you cool don't go but don't ? about it ? cup.

1063153.gif

ether...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it funny that y'all saying the ppl that do don't get no real ? .

I got in home ? and when I was single I had plenty of women I was ?

But that's just me. I can't speak for everybody else.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? 's acting they in the lawd's house eyeballing them tight dresses

Them pics were taken outside the church also
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's lowkey pathetic, something that teenagers/young bucks who ain't gettin any/much would do...not tryna ? on the participants tho, I actually expect them all to grow out of it...before that happens tho, I expect to see one of y'all on the news one evening, for gettin caught up then gettin that azz whooped by a jealous bf or parent or something lol

I've peeped the thread a few times, but stopped ? with it once y'all started doin that ? in church. blasphemous

You believe in ? . Lol
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    So heterosexual men gonna really tell me they wouldn't be trying to join up if they seen this walking outta of a random church round they way?
    tumblr_nbk19m3lQk1su5mrso1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk19m3lQk1su5mrso2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk19m3lQk1su5mrso3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk19m3lQk1su5mrso4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk19m3lQk1su5mrso5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk19m3lQk1su5mrso6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk19m3lQk1su5mrso7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk19m3lQk1su5mrso8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk19m3lQk1su5mrso9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk19m3lQk1su5mrso10_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1h68IuD1su5mrso1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1h68IuD1su5mrso2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1h68IuD1su5mrso3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1h68IuD1su5mrso4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1h68IuD1su5mrso5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1h68IuD1su5mrso6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1h68IuD1su5mrso7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1h68IuD1su5mrso8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1h68IuD1su5mrso10_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1myTvVs1su5mrso1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1myTvVs1su5mrso2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1myTvVs1su5mrso3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1myTvVs1su5mrso4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1myTvVs1su5mrso5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbk1myTvVs1su5mrso6_1280.jpg

FOH.

I'm sure the pastor happy as hell for all the new faces she brought in

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings in 3.....2.....1
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's lowkey pathetic, something that teenagers/young bucks who ain't gettin any/much would do...not tryna ? on the participants tho, I actually expect them all to grow out of it...before that happens tho, I expect to see one of y'all on the news one evening, for gettin caught up then gettin that azz whooped by a jealous bf or parent or something lol

I've peeped the thread a few times, but stopped ? with it once y'all started doin that ? in church. blasphemous

But...but...church membership has increased 12% tho. There's 2 posters who just became deacons in their church.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YEAH IT'S CREEPY, THEY NEED TO GET A LIFE
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    this ? is legit upset, why though and whats with the name calling

What's with the ? behavior defending? ....why though? this ? is legit upset that some ? ain't on the ? gang bandwagon
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOU JUST MAD CAUSE KAT AINT LET YOU HIT
    tumblr_nbk19m3lQk1su5mrso1_1280.jpg
    that poor righteous young man got ethered by temptation!

wph85.jpg
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What's with the ? behavior defending? ....why though? this ? is legit upset that some ? ain't on the ? gang bandwagon

yea alright bruh, its ? and ? thats taking pics ain't getting ? w/e you say,continue to be upset
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah man the church thing is a bit much but those ? be sittin so heavenly dawg

I look in real life and pray in the midst of the situation

deacon @lookdude looks out for his congregations tho
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The worst part is im sure some the females photographed arent even over the age of 16
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Here's the funny thing tho ....if ? was really with the ? ....like if these ? was really comfortable being on some ? weirdo ? ? ....y'all ? woulda never minded my ass days ago and proceeded to turn this into a #creepset picture thread satellite ......just a total bumrush ....that would have been the trill ? to do ..thats what i woulda did...... but nah ....these ? feeling so tight .. feeling so akward ...about getting called what they are (weirdo ass nightstalkers) that they went straight into back flipping squawking and performing all types of bird brained antics ........ lol ....goofy ass ?

? in here akward as ? talking about ... Well well well .. I got a wife i got a GF so I can stalk a ? if I want and that's that ? !

.... NAH .....? you still a lame cuhz
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

yea alright bruh, its ? and ? thats taking pics ain't getting ? w/e you say,continue to be upset

It is ? ... And you are upset ..... but why tho?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm taking pics of ? prints and pelvic cuts and sharing in here. Since it's cool to be a pervert and all.
  • desertrain10
    Options

The worst part is im sure some the females photographed arent even over the age of 16

Not like yall carding all these females

Ive run into plenty of 15, 16 yr olds with the presence and build of grown ass women.... even 14 yr olds

you'd be surprised

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Proving that dudes don't want to see bulges doesn't support the case you're trying to make.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not like yall carding all these females

Ive run into plenty of 15, 16 yr olds with the presence and build of grown ass women.... even 14 yr olds

you'd be surprised

Okay now you're reaching hon. Not sure which picture or pictures you're referencing to but please desist from making this rhetoric.

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not

not upset just stating an observation, you're up in arms like thats gonna stop ? from doing what they want, why are you so invested in so called shaming ? , who are you king of morals ? please
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOU JUST MAD CAUSE KAT AINT LET YOU HIT

hyperbole.

conjecture.

lies.

flagged.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    I'm taking pics of ? prints and pelvic cuts and sharing in here. Since it's cool to be a pervert and all.

You'll not do such a thing! Pleading for you to join our cause did not include this ? woman.
  • Westie
    Options
    Proving that dudes don't want to see bulges doesn't support the case you're trying to make.
    Maybe not, but it will ? yall off. Good enough for me. :)
  • Westie
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

hyperbole.

conjecture.

lies.

flagged.

Real talk, the girl with the ? out looked no older than 16.
  • desertrain10
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

The worst part is im sure some the females photographed arent even over the age of 1 u6

hyperbole.

conjecture.

lies.

flagged.

Real talk, the girl with the ? out looked no older than 16.

Same thing i was thinking...and its very well possible

Smh