whats the most hurtful thing someone of the opposite sex has told ya?

Options

Comments

• B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cheated on you...
  • PlutoBlack
    PlutoBlack Members Posts: 18
    Options
    Damn you got some big ass hands!!
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First major high school break up. I knew it was coming just cause of both are actions but we had the whole talk and I was just like "what happened with us?"

She straight faced said "your just so arrogant,"

Damn I was burning inside. I always tried to come off as cocky funny but damn ? was ether lol I did have too much pride then though, I literally cut her off, none of that simp texts "hey what's up," we had a class together didn't look in her direction. In hindsight ? was immature and dumb of me all my other exes I'm still cordial with and can hit em up too chat except her.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive had broads be like "your not my type" i was like ow ok...

Usually around age 18-19 they fat single mothers on welfare so i win
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Peeny_Wally‌ it's funny when you use 'walk' 'run' 'jog' 'trot' etc etc.....

You know you my fav ?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    "I can't" after I took a girl to a Nickelback concert. I wasn't even done with the statement of asking her to be my girl before she said I Can't. She led me on too.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I normally don't do this with lightskin boys.... oh wait.....
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a girl called me chiquita banana
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Put some meat on your bones" nh
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing comes to mind.

I've learned ? will say you're ? when they're in love with you and say they hate you when the game aint so fun.

Anything that bleeds on a regular basis could never say anything that would hurt me.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    reapin505 wrote: »
    In middle school I had a crush on a girl but never told her about it cuz I was shy and just generally kept to myself about who I liked. One day I let it slip I liked her in front of some ? and he went up to go tell her at lunch. ? came through with a crowd of people just to tell me what the ? am I doing liking her, I ain't good enough, don't bring this up again. In the following years she then proceeded to flirt with me just to help her with school work and ? . Around 9th grade heard she got shot in the face for laughing at some vatos nickname or some ? .

9th grade I asked a chick out that I was crushin on since 8th grade. I was all in my ROTC uniform all happy and confident listening to like T.I or some ? thinking " Imma get ? to this song ? yeah". Asked her out sweating bullets for her only to tell me she got a boyfriend. A month later seen her tonguing some lesbian down.

My ex asked to be on top. Mind you she was fat so that ? was painful as ? for me. That had me shooked anytime she wanted ride me.

Also that ? never told me happy birthday after we broke up(which was around ? christmas after I simped out and bought her $75 worth of ? makeup) . I was expecting some kind of conversation cause I missed the ? and thought she might still love me, but all I heard was crickets.

Damn bruh, you aight???? That's a lot of ether for a young man in such a short span. I wasn't even entertained as I finished reading it. I'ma give you GOATs and Cosigns from now on, no matter what.

Lmaoooooo

Yo I thought the same thing. He really must be feeling some type of way when listening to Drake.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    What was the Vato's nickname tho? And u from Cali?

@reapin505
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i was 15 this light skin latina(thick too) liked i didnt really know why neways we started talkn n went out for like 2 days(she broke up with me said we going too fast) right that night ny phone Broke and i didnt have a conputer to go on myspace to tell her..so a week passes by i get her # again n she cusses me out blah blah,so i calmly said you know what u aint never gona find another dude better than me..years later around age 21 i add her on FB catch up get her #(thinkn i get a chance) n she basically told me naw ? ..now we 25 and i be seeing her tweets how all dude are dawgs n shes dated dude that player her..idc tho i got ? now i be flirting with females he knows on purpose..for a long time i thought she was "the one" but naw
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    reapin505 wrote: »
    In middle school I had a crush on a girl but never told her about it cuz I was shy and just generally kept to myself about who I liked. One day I let it slip I liked her in front of some ? and he went up to go tell her at lunch. ? came through with a crowd of people just to tell me what the ? am I doing liking her, I ain't good enough, don't bring this up again. In the following years she then proceeded to flirt with me just to help her with school work and ? . Around 9th grade heard she got shot in the face for laughing at some vatos nickname or some ? .

9th grade I asked a chick out that I was crushin on since 8th grade. I was all in my ROTC uniform all happy and confident listening to like T.I or some ? thinking " Imma get ? to this song ? yeah". Asked her out sweating bullets for her only to tell me she got a boyfriend. A month later seen her tonguing some lesbian down.

My ex asked to be on top. Mind you she was fat so that ? was painful as ? for me. That had me shooked anytime she wanted ride me.

Also that ? never told me happy birthday after we broke up(which was around ? christmas after I simped out and bought her $75 worth of ? makeup) . I was expecting some kind of conversation cause I missed the ? and thought she might still love me, but all I heard was crickets.

Damn bruh, you aight???? That's a lot of ether for a young man in such a short span. I wasn't even entertained as I finished reading it. I'ma give you GOATs and Cosigns from now on, no matter what.

Lmaoooooo

Yo I thought the same thing. He really must be feeling some type of way when listening to Drake.

BRUUUUHHHHHH, I'm like, this is supposed to be fun! - ...it wasn't.
    If my boy ended the post like, "? hoes, I'm the worst ? ever. I shoot guns too", I'd be like YEAH THAT MAKES SENSE. Real ? .
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Allergens wrote: »
    "Your not capable of love, I just feel like I'm training you for the next woman"

I was young when I had a lady tell me this. Still don't know what she meant, can one of you ladies enlighten me. She was crying when she said it.

Probably thought she was guiding you to becoming a better man and another woman would reap those benefits.