HONEST OPINION.. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE "CREEPSET".. DUDES TAKIN SNEAKY RANDOM SHOTS OF WOMEN?

Options

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YEAH IT'S CREEPY, THEY NEED TO GET A LIFE
    Chicity wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    lol, i wonder who's simping desertrain

i know somebody be in her inbox like

"i just love your intelligence, some of these dudes on here are so immature, i don't even know why you waste your time...they don't deserve your insightfulness"
    @JDSTAYWITIT
    @Trillfate‌
    @Lou Cypher

You already know how I get down brethren
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    awwwww would you look at this ... its my friend @leothelion252... back again .... hey ... you want to talk about telling the truth..? ... you know what wasn't true?
    anyhow, I don't do verbal internet sparring, so those two guys can refrain from the replies and threats, etc because I won't be reading them.

yeahhhh .... ^^^This

wanna know how i know...?

I'll tell you......
    lol, dude, I thought this was the funniest Shiit I have read for a variety of reasons. mainly because what homeboy said was true. you sound like a scorned lonely ? and probably are. There is no 'creepset gang', you are taking this way too personal and serious, and you need to get out more for fresh air and meds....and maybe an occasional bit of real ? .
    And seriously, this is an internet forum, so when you say something as moronic as 'what makes you think you can address your commentary', well gotdamm dude, surely you have posted your rubbish so someone can reply back right? (perhaps you should find your own tree and climb and live in it?)

So go on my dude, give Atl_Dro a call, you 'guys' hold hands and search the internet to find a cool gif and post it and tell me to ? . OR, you can get a damm grip on yourself, cease and desist from posting anymore on this thread. (and consider the 'getting some real ? ' advise I gave.)

Creep on!

Cos 7hrs ... and 963 characters later .... your still here.... responding ..... ...... ......... .. .. ... . ...... . ... to me

now ? beat it shitbrick ....

lol, aww c'mon bro, you really getting analytical on me and posting stats? This is a forum. you type, you read, you respond, bla bla bla. WHAT you type is a different matter and so yea, I said I wouldn't read or reply further but I couldn't help myself - sue me.

You my friend however, haven't answered any of the questions....like why are you attacking the #creepset, why can't you just chill out and enjoy the pics, why don't take a few pics yourself, and are you and ATL_Dro related/relationship?

stay cool bro. and Creep on!

ah ah ah ah ah ah ..... your a liar ...you lied to me ... right to my e-face.. i don't appreciate liars... you cant trust a got damn liar ... they're filthy ...? ...? of the earth ... they're slime .... do you want to be slime your whole life @leothelion252 ..... theres nothing cool about being slime @leothelion252 .... be an honorable man for once in your life @leothelion252 ... uphold your word ... banish yourself from this exchange ... immediately ....thats what an upstanding gentleman would do

well, this is a bit awkward....cuz i dunno wtf you are talking about. how can I lie to you if I don't even know your crazy ass? and I don't really want a 1:1 exchange with you even if its in public.

that said, you nor DRO (all caps guy) have still not explained why you are attacking the #Creepset movement. Yea, its not for everyone, (a bit like sushi) but here's an idea...why don't you and your internet girlfriend Dro adjust your phones and try to join in? you'll probably both enjoy the harmless fun and banter of it.
    Its simple: turn that iPhone into camera mode, make sure the 'selfie' setting isn't active (quite embarrassing when that happens), do the 'hanging arm' technique and find you a nice ass and then click that badboy! about 5 times to be sure. booyah! welcome to the #creepset

IF on the other hand you persist with this arguing nonsense and are really only trying to impress the likes of Kat, Pica/Pican/picyournose/whatever she's called, Westie, or the other IC ladies, with your 'morality and sexuality offended' ? , then i get that too....chasing and trying to impress women I understand and actually respect...being an online ? in that endeavour however is not what I am familiar with.

IF on the other hand, you are utterly ? and don't find the chicken in blue shorts below attractive....regardless of how you got to see that ass, well, you might need to find another forum to hang out in my friend. cuz this is how we roll!

JD/DRO, jokes aside, give it a rest dudes and lets close this pointless thread. Let the Creepset thread do its thing (fail or thrive) and lets keep the peace in IC.

[img]http://datex1.co.uk/website/illpix/a fav2.jpg[/img]

Creep On.

? still typing from an alias ... lmao ...talking to me about explaining myself ....

nah nah nah ? ...explain this .... explain why you were such a sassy ass ? yesterday and you did all that neck snapping just to come back and engage in a back and forth that you supposedly dont do?

.....were you posting just to impress the likes of @deadeye and @conflict the pre-op ? ?

..... listen leo ...you seem like a good guy but chasing and trying to impress other men? on an internet forum? to confirm your loyalty to their online gang clan while posting from an alias account? i actually dont understand or respect.....do you think that is respectable behavior? are these the types of behavioral characteristics found within most of the members of your congregation? as stated earlier.. looking at your membership i see that you are open to the LGBT community..some would find that commendable .....but do you all neck snap? do you all sass other men?

blood........talk to me

@ATL_DRO‌
    hahaha, talk to you eh? dude, after reading the last few posts of yours and seeing you spark off on peeps I'm not sure I want to engage in one on one conversation with you. Firstly wtf are you talking about an alias? i been using this account for years and been online long before that so get off that boat bro before you drown yourself.
    I don't type much because i don't want to get involved in stupid internet arguments (like this one) or get into verbal battles with ? (like you) or have to defend the rights of peeps (like creepset) for doing nothing wrong.

And super dude, I don't type to impress people and I certainly don't hang out with post-op transsexuals - I will leave that with you to sort out my brother as you know the lay of the land better than me.

Now having cleared all that up...can i ask, have you considered talking to a clinical therapist, or would you like the number of one? you are doing the whole ugly ass ? with a soft sensitive side, but still wannabe an alpha-male thing....on the internet! the two don't mix dude and I'm afraid you may hurt yourself if you persist.

Lastly, you don't answer any actual questions. the girl in the blue....did you find her attractive or not? if you didn't that's fine and if you prefer a guy in blue that's cool too. if you prefer Atl_Dro in blue...thats cool too cuz I ain't one to judge. much. (? help us all if HE prefers to be in blue...:-0)

So, lets try this again home-skillet. do you find the girl in blue sexy? or are you waiting for the ? and ? thread that picochoo and Kat are gonna produce later tonite? its your call chief and its all good. cough*cough*? *cough*

Get out of your online discussion board alias and ill stop laughing at you.....friend
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    A ? that be creepin on the backstreets, is saying ? are weird for taking pics

Talking on a website built for talking on a website is "creeping" to my man ...

.....there goes that bird ? logic again.. Lol

Ima be weak when the next ? tries to draw another one of these struggle comparisons on some ? like ..

"Well ? you breathe air ...so ....how you gonna say I can't hide behind the hot dog buns to take a ass picture when you breathing air.........?"
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    SHUT CHO' BLACK ASS UP AND LET US COOK #CREEPSET4LIFE
    We still in here defending the set?
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    it's lowkey pathetic, something that teenagers/young bucks who ain't gettin any/much would do...not tryna ? on the participants tho, I actually expect them all to grow out of it...before that happens tho, I expect to see one of y'all on the news one evening, for gettin caught up then gettin that azz whooped by a jealous bf or parent or something lol

I've peeped the thread a few times, but stopped ? with it once y'all started doin that ? in church. blasphemous

The worst part is im sure some the females photographed arent even over the age of 16

Not like yall carding all these females

Ive run into plenty of 15, 16 yr olds with the presence and build of grown ass women.... even 14 yr olds

you'd be surprised

@desertrain10‌

Typical feminist diversionary tactic.

When you can't present a logical argument, you then proceed to change the topic of conversation to an extreme situation that doesn't even have anything to do with the original topic.

Try harder honey.

nh

tumblr_mduwmkIOD91r99lo2.gif

Im actually being serious

There is no real way of knowing who u are oogling is of age 100% of the time, especially when most the pics are from behind

Than u think all the creepers take the time to consider if the grl is of age before they snap a pic? All they see is a big ass or nice ?

Than u have to consider the creepers who are fooled by make up and a push up bra

But you all know this lol

And i have no simps du :/
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is this the theme song of this thread? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YfU1eEWt7A
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    awwwww would you look at this ... its my friend @leothelion252... back again .... hey ... you want to talk about telling the truth..? ... you know what wasn't true?
    anyhow, I don't do verbal internet sparring, so those two guys can refrain from the replies and threats, etc because I won't be reading them.

yeahhhh .... ^^^This

wanna know how i know...?

I'll tell you......
    lol, dude, I thought this was the funniest Shiit I have read for a variety of reasons. mainly because what homeboy said was true. you sound like a scorned lonely ? and probably are. There is no 'creepset gang', you are taking this way too personal and serious, and you need to get out more for fresh air and meds....and maybe an occasional bit of real ? .
    And seriously, this is an internet forum, so when you say something as moronic as 'what makes you think you can address your commentary', well gotdamm dude, surely you have posted your rubbish so someone can reply back right? (perhaps you should find your own tree and climb and live in it?)

So go on my dude, give Atl_Dro a call, you 'guys' hold hands and search the internet to find a cool gif and post it and tell me to ? . OR, you can get a damm grip on yourself, cease and desist from posting anymore on this thread. (and consider the 'getting some real ? ' advise I gave.)

Creep on!

Cos 7hrs ... and 963 characters later .... your still here.... responding ..... ...... ......... .. .. ... . ...... . ... to me

now ? beat it shitbrick ....

lol, aww c'mon bro, you really getting analytical on me and posting stats? This is a forum. you type, you read, you respond, bla bla bla. WHAT you type is a different matter and so yea, I said I wouldn't read or reply further but I couldn't help myself - sue me.

You my friend however, haven't answered any of the questions....like why are you attacking the #creepset, why can't you just chill out and enjoy the pics, why don't take a few pics yourself, and are you and ATL_Dro related/relationship?

stay cool bro. and Creep on!

ah ah ah ah ah ah ..... your a liar ...you lied to me ... right to my e-face.. i don't appreciate liars... you cant trust a got damn liar ... they're filthy ...? ...? of the earth ... they're slime .... do you want to be slime your whole life @leothelion252 ..... theres nothing cool about being slime @leothelion252 .... be an honorable man for once in your life @leothelion252 ... uphold your word ... banish yourself from this exchange ... immediately ....thats what an upstanding gentleman would do

well, this is a bit awkward....cuz i dunno wtf you are talking about. how can I lie to you if I don't even know your crazy ass? and I don't really want a 1:1 exchange with you even if its in public.

that said, you nor DRO (all caps guy) have still not explained why you are attacking the #Creepset movement. Yea, its not for everyone, (a bit like sushi) but here's an idea...why don't you and your internet girlfriend Dro adjust your phones and try to join in? you'll probably both enjoy the harmless fun and banter of it.
    Its simple: turn that iPhone into camera mode, make sure the 'selfie' setting isn't active (quite embarrassing when that happens), do the 'hanging arm' technique and find you a nice ass and then click that badboy! about 5 times to be sure. booyah! welcome to the #creepset

IF on the other hand you persist with this arguing nonsense and are really only trying to impress the likes of Kat, Pica/Pican/picyournose/whatever she's called, Westie, or the other IC ladies, with your 'morality and sexuality offended' ? , then i get that too....chasing and trying to impress women I understand and actually respect...being an online ? in that endeavour however is not what I am familiar with.

IF on the other hand, you are utterly ? and don't find the chicken in blue shorts below attractive....regardless of how you got to see that ass, well, you might need to find another forum to hang out in my friend. cuz this is how we roll!

JD/DRO, jokes aside, give it a rest dudes and lets close this pointless thread. Let the Creepset thread do its thing (fail or thrive) and lets keep the peace in IC.

Creep On.

? still typing from an alias ... lmao ...talking to me about explaining myself ....

nah nah nah ? ...explain this .... explain why you were such a sassy ass ? yesterday and you did all that neck snapping just to come back and engage in a back and forth that you supposedly dont do?

.....were you posting just to impress the likes of @deadeye and @conflict the pre-op ? ?

..... listen leo ...you seem like a good guy but chasing and trying to impress other men? on an internet forum? to confirm your loyalty to their online gang clan while posting from an alias account? i actually dont understand or respect.....do you think that is respectable behavior? are these the types of behavioral characteristics found within most of the members of your congregation? as stated earlier.. looking at your membership i see that you are open to the LGBT community..some would find that commendable .....but do you all neck snap? do you all sass other men?

blood........talk to me

@ATL_DRO‌
    hahaha, talk to you eh? dude, after reading the last few posts of yours and seeing you spark off on peeps I'm not sure I want to engage in one on one conversation with you. Firstly wtf are you talking about an alias? i been using this account for years and been online long before that so get off that boat bro before you drown yourself.
    I don't type much because i don't want to get involved in stupid internet arguments (like this one) or get into verbal battles with ? (like you) or have to defend the rights of peeps (like creepset) for doing nothing wrong.

And super dude, I don't type to impress people and I certainly don't hang out with post-op transsexuals - I will leave that with you to sort out my brother as you know the lay of the land better than me.

Now having cleared all that up...can i ask, have you considered talking to a clinical therapist, or would you like the number of one? you are doing the whole ugly ass ? with a soft sensitive side, but still wannabe an alpha-male thing....on the internet! the two don't mix dude and I'm afraid you may hurt yourself if you persist.

Lastly, you don't answer any actual questions. the girl in the blue....did you find her attractive or not? if you didn't that's fine and if you prefer a guy in blue that's cool too. if you prefer Atl_Dro in blue...thats cool too cuz I ain't one to judge. much. (? help us all if HE prefers to be in blue...:-0)

So, lets try this again home-skillet. do you find the girl in blue sexy? or are you waiting for the ? and ? thread that picochoo and Kat are gonna produce later tonite? its your call chief and its all good. cough*cough*? *cough*

...UMMM WHY DID U AT ME?...I AINT SAY NOTHING TO YOU
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda late to this thread, but I'll give my 2 cents anyway. Lame n*ggas hit the feelings button cuz you not gonna like this and won't have an argument to counter this work...

All joking aside it's hard to not see dudes doing this as losers. Dudes who do this can actually get arrested if they get caught and rightly so.
    Saw story not too long ago about a dude that tried to take ? pics of random girls and women on an escalator with his phone hidden in his shoe. lol @ Going through all this sh*t just to sneak a peak at a random broad. Next step is stalking a woman and after that doing physical harm to 'em.

I'm sorry but this sh*t is pathetic, no mater how you slice it. Get some game about yourself and get some help.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    it's lowkey pathetic, something that teenagers/young bucks who ain't gettin any/much would do...not tryna ? on the participants tho, I actually expect them all to grow out of it...before that happens tho, I expect to see one of y'all on the news one evening, for gettin caught up then gettin that azz whooped by a jealous bf or parent or something lol

I've peeped the thread a few times, but stopped ? with it once y'all started doin that ? in church. blasphemous

The worst part is im sure some the females photographed arent even over the age of 16

Not like yall carding all these females

Ive run into plenty of 15, 16 yr olds with the presence and build of grown ass women.... even 14 yr olds

you'd be surprised

@desertrain10‌

Typical feminist diversionary tactic.

When you can't present a logical argument, you then proceed to change the topic of conversation to an extreme situation that doesn't even have anything to do with the original topic.

Try harder honey.

nh

tumblr_mduwmkIOD91r99lo2.gif

Im actually being serious

There is no real way of knowing who u are oogling is of age 100% of the time, especially when most the pics are from behind

Than u think all the creepers take the time to consider if the grl is of age before they snap a pic? All they see is a big ass or nice ?

Than u have to consider the creepers who are fooled by make up and a push up bra

But you all know this lol

And i have no simps du :/
    Lies
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ I'm actually agreeing with desertrain in this thread. What's the world coming to?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Kinda late to this thread, but I'll give my 2 cents anyway. Lame n*ggas hit the feelings button cuz you not gonna like this and won't have an argument to counter this work...

All joking aside it's hard to not see dudes doing this as losers. Dudes who do this can actually get arrested if they get caught and rightly so.
    Saw story not too long ago about a dude that tried to take ? pics of random girls and women on an escalator with his phone hidden in his shoe. lol @ Going through all this sh*t just to sneak a peak at a random broad. Next step is stalking a woman and after that doing physical harm to 'em.

I'm sorry but this sh*t is pathetic, no mater how you slice it. Get some game about yourself and get some help.

Got any evidence to support this claim b?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Assumptions like a ? in this thread right now.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every ngga that sneaks pics isnt a ? , cmon. Thats proposterous.

But every ngga thats ? a bytch? Oh now THAT ngga started out sneakin pics...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

I can bet ? I'm 3rd world countries wasn't taking pics of the ? they ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOU JUST MAD CAUSE KAT AINT LET YOU HIT
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Assumptions like a ? in this thread right now.
    u dont get ?

u take pics INSTEAD of hollering (cuz doing both is impossible)

u hide behind ? to take pics

you're a potential ?

the girls are underage

if i was arguing against creepset i'd leave it at... yall lame, i dont do that ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
  • S2J
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Is this really how far yall wanna go to defend this...
  • Shizlansky
    Options

I'm defending. I'm making a point.

• S2J
    Options

Fruedian slip. Keep goin.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Fruedian slip. Keep goin.

? been taking women ? before the discovery of gravity.
  • S2J
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    ? got folders dedicated to IC chicks filled with pictures they obtained through right clicking. but have the nerve to call ? creepy for having original content.

oh make no mistake,...that ? creepy as ? too,

rofl
    xg7BGHU.gif

there's comes a point in a man's life where you just gotta accept your flaws and embrace them as such...

this is nothing to fight about..

"yea i'm a creep, but i'm also a great father to my kids"

.i.28.LQ%20CUPID.gif

Exactly! Thats all im sayin. Thats the only reason this thread still goin. You cant do some poo-putt ? and try to pass it off as the new 'cool'. Thats an insult to non poo-putt nggas.

If dudes was just honest about their funny style-ness like @deadeye wouldnt b nothin to talk about.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Creeping ain't going nowhere
    Can't believe this thread still doing numbers