Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Why this ? aint say some ? THE MOMENT IT HAPPENED!!??? Hoe long is a while ago?? Why is she just saying something now and has she been with this dude the whole time??

vfxoc2.gif

Because of the Ray rice video
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    HustleTX wrote: »
    MillzOG wrote: »
    @hustletx and @texas409‌ I see ya ? got beef. Sounds like "Cheap seats boxing presents" thread #2. First one Chitown vs Billfiger never went down, hopefully ? don't start gettin shook when that thread is made.

(If someone makes the thread before I get to it, I better get my ghostwrite credits b)

Don't waste your time breh.

you ducking me like Doug Funny ducked Roger

1399560146902.jpg
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Geno.smith signed to roc nation
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Why that TMZ guy sound so damn nervous? rofl.Chris a hypocrite not surprising. All those former players/coashes are.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? bout to get out of hand
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rh23YV0wGY

I'm just pulling for his mother to forgive his hypocritical ? after throwing her under the bus on National TV.

I lol'd this for two reasons

1. Chris is walking like all the joints in his lower extremities are gonna explode

2. Smh @ dude in the pink shirt walking by on the side like he was doing something other than chasing another grown ass man just to say hi. ? was weird.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rh23YV0wGY

I'm just pulling for his mother to forgive his hypocritical ? after throwing her under the bus on National TV.

I lol'd this for two reasons

1. Chris is walking like all the joints in his lower extremities are gonna explode

2. Smh @ dude in the pink shirt walking by on the side like he was doing something other than chasing another grown ass man just to say hi. ? was weird.
    lol He looked like he was bout to enter that building.Then I noticed he was still walking and thought he was going to walk past.Then he approached Chris.
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Dwyer already got deactivated, guilty until proven innocent
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...the coverage is insane.?....they talk about domestic violence....then next segment back to week 3 of football.....lol
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    Lol...the coverage is insane.?....they talk about domestic violence....then next segment back to week 3 of football.....lol

I'm switching to fox sports for awhile... they not on that bullshyt. .
  • 1of1
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »

I'm switching to fox sports for awhile... they not on that bullshyt. .
    Lol anything "Fox" is on a whole different set of ? .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn colin got fine for 11k
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats 11k to him...he prolly spend that on shoes and clothes in a month.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    That avi got changed 12am on the dot huh? Damn it's been a week already
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That avi got changed 12am on the dot huh? Damn it's been a week already

I couldnt wait my ?
  • 1of1
    Options
    Stephen A coonin again

Even knew he was coonin...referenced being called a house n and a ? in the middle of his comment because he knows that's what he's doing.
  • 1of1
    Options
    Stephen A coonin again

Even knew he was coonin...referenced being called a house n and a ? in the middle of his comment because he knows that's what he's doing.

[During comments about Dwyer that weren't really about Dwyer.]
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen A coonin again

I can't lie, I've called him a ? before but he made a decent point

it's not a good look for black NFL players that these last 5 incidents involving domestic violence and child abuse have been committed by our own, especially since there's well over 1400 black players in the NFL that are for what we know law abiding citizens
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Megatron Tha Gawd

“With this whole situation, it’s very unfortunate, and then you have pictures come out and stuff like that, which made it even worse,” Johnson continued. “I’m going to discipline my kids, so – and can’t nobody tell me how to discipline my kids, but like I say, that’s not my situation right now. My situation would be private. It’s not a public matter when you discipline your family, but unfortunately for him it’s become that, and like I say, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with disciplining your child. It teaches them discipline at the same time, and we all need that.”
    Lol nfl.com ain't ? they put Jimmy graham as the number one red zone target and had cj 2 and dez
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen A coonin again

[During comments about Dwyer that weren't really about Dwyer.]

My thing is its not our fault the media plays to demographic insecurities... women are scared of being beat so if you put out a story about that it's gonna rile up that demographic... black people are big on race so anything that threatens us or seems racist will be reported to rile us up...
    the moment a person comes out the closet you see ? up in arms supporting their demographic... or because the media has alot of ? in it push their agenda. ..

our perception of America is influenced by the media.. the problem is actual statistics and media perception don't always agree. .
  • 1of1
    Options
    Stephen A coonin again

it's not a good look for black NFL players that these last 5 incidents involving domestic violence and child abuse have been committed by our own, especially since there's well over 1400 black players in the NFL that are for what we know law abiding citizens

I'm hoping someone Youtube's it so I can reference the exact portion of his comment that was unnecessary and coonish. He went into the realm of saying this trend could justify a white person's negative perception of us as a whole. Completely unnecessary and over the line. I can't believe someone of his supposed intellect still makes points like that.

The problem isn't his entire take on things, it's just that at a certain point he ventures into that territory
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen A coonin again

I'm hoping someone Youtube's it so I can reference the exact portion of his comment that was unnecessary and coonish. He went into the realm of saying this trend could justify a white person's negative perception of us as a whole. Completely unnecessary and over the line. I can't believe someone of his supposed intellect still makes points like that.

The problem isn't his entire take on things, it's just that at a certain point he ventures into that territory

I didnt hear his comments but he tends to be one of those unnecessarily "fair" people as if not to drum up the ire of those who hate him anyway