Moving to Nashville!! Anybody ever been

Options
pennyda1
pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
Anybody ever lived in Nashville what area to live in what the women are like and the people? Should I bring my girl or should I go single?

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah but evidently there's some guy there that makes keys....they're only $10

dont know why he's so famous cuz thats not even a good deal but whatever....all the rappers talk about it
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went to college in Nashville. Its a slow easy going town with enough stuff to keep u busy. Hoes are plentiful and easy so I would leave the main at home. 2nd ave downtown is where all the clubs are. ? hoes everywhere. U can always pull ? on Jefferson st near tsu & fisk. Sunday at Hadley park is nothing but hoes. I used to live in antioch. ? was kool but I think I went downhill. I was a broke college student then so I wasnt trippin. The cowboys never really bothered me and the white hoes are going. Easy living not to many problems and the cost of living is cheap as ? . No state income taxes so sales tax is higher but overall its still cheap to live there.
  • pennyda1
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    I went to college in Nashville. Its a slow easy going town with enough stuff to keep u busy. Hoes are plentiful and easy so I would leave the main at home. 2nd ave downtown is where all the clubs are. ? hoes everywhere. U can always pull ? on Jefferson st near tsu & fisk. Sunday at Hadley park is nothing but hoes. I used to live in antioch. ? was kool but I think I went downhill. I was a broke college student then so I wasnt trippin. The cowboys never really bothered me and the white hoes are going. Easy living not to many problems and the cost of living is cheap as ? . No state income taxes so sales tax is higher but overall its still cheap to live there.

Would you make it home
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ^^^Living in a city while in college is different thna living there when you not...

Also I have a white co-worker who moved there. She said its a very cheesy city, kinda gimmicky, slow. And she's white. Good luck.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never been out there but I heard the city was filled with bad ?
  • skpjr78
    Options
    pennyda1 wrote: »

Would you make it home

Yeah I wouldn't mind moving back to Nashville. Its basically my 2nd home anyway. Id be lying if I said nashville was #1 on my list but i wouldn't be upset if I ended up there. Great place to raise kids low cost of living good amount of hoes and they r easy as hell to pull esp if u aint from there and its relatively problem free. Easy living. It is slow and that country music is gimmicky as hell but as I said earlier the cowboys never bothered me and the white hoes love black dudes.
  • pennyda1
    Options
    pennyda1 wrote: »

Would you make it home

Yeah I wouldn't mind moving back to Nashville. Its basically my 2nd home anyway. Id be lying if I said nashville was #1 on my list but i wouldn't be upset if I ended up there. Great place to raise kids low cost of living good amount of hoes and they r easy as hell to pull esp if u aint from there and its relatively problem free. Easy living. It is slow and that country music is gimmicky as hell but as I said earlier the cowboys never bothered me and the white hoes love black dudes.

I know them Titan games be nice...
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the titans cuh...they let the cowboys beat em.

I absolutely love my city and that poster was right about everything tbh. I live in antioch and work in murfreesboro so im not in the city very often.
    Downtown is cool. The club scene has gotten since the strip club culture has become mainstream.

Out of towners can make a quick comeup here. I know i'd trust an out of towner before one of these ninjas.
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2014
    Options

I absolutely love my city and that poster was right about everything tbh. I live in antioch and work in murfreesboro so im not in the city very often.
    Downtown is cool. The club scene has gotten since the strip club culture has become mainstream.

Out of towners can make a quick comeup here. I know i'd trust an out of towner before one of these ninjas.

I told yall these nashville chicks be going!!!!!!! So what strip clubs r poppin in nash vegas now @MoneyPowerRespect? I might come up there for tsu homecoming. Im always down for a quick come up babygirl. Y dont we link up hit a spot or 2 and let me show u how "trustworthy" I am?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is moe impoetant den wawta out there.
  • pennyda1
    Options

That's where I was looking at to live what apts are good out there or town houses? I'm from Florida so you think it would be all love
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I left Nashville in 2004 so I don't know a good/bad place to live anymore. Antioch was perfect for me when i lived there. a lot of young college aged ppl, the mall was up the street so there was always hoes in the area, movies, clubs, plenty of apts and a lot that were affordable and apts usually got plenty of broads. i caught a ? or should i say a ? caught me just checking my mailbox in my apt once. i had another ? choose up when i was in my drive way bbqing once. they going out there bruh and a young brother living decent not balling but living decent cant ? lose.

that ? 4 hours from atl, 2.5-3 hours to b'ham, 4 hours to cincy, 5 hours from st. louis, 4.5 hours from indy, 2.5 hours from Memphis, 2.5 hours from Louisville, 3 hours from Knoxville. its in the middle of a lot ? . Nashville aint bad bruh. it aint my #1 city i want to live in but its top 10 easy
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A black man in Nashville
    Is equal to a black man in utah......... pass

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I left Nashville in 2004 so I don't know a good/bad place to live anymore. Antioch was perfect for me when i lived there. a lot of young college aged ppl, the mall was up the street so there was always hoes in the area, movies, clubs, plenty of apts and a lot that were affordable and apts usually got plenty of broads. i caught a ? or should i say a ? caught me just checking my mailbox in my apt once. i had another ? choose up when i was in my drive way bbqing once. they going out there bruh and a young brother living decent not balling but living decent cant ? lose.

that ? 4 hours from atl, 2.5-3 hours to b'ham, 4 hours to cincy, 5 hours from st. louis, 4.5 hours from indy, 2.5 hours from Memphis, 2.5 hours from Louisville, 3 hours from Knoxville. its in the middle of a lot ? . Nashville aint bad bruh. it aint my #1 city i want to live in but its top 10 easy

That's how Chatt is, we are 2 hours away from Atlanta, Knoxville, Nashville & Birmingham, 4-5 hours away from Charlotte, Louisville & Memphis Tenn
  • skpjr78
    Options
    low key Nashville is atl 35-40 years ago. a decent sized growing clean safe comfortable city. my dad said atl was Americas best kept secret until the 80s. when the word got out how good life was down then junebug, pokey, ray ray and nem found out and they moved down there and bought their ? and their ? up families w/them and the ? aint been the same since. so forget all the good stuff I said about Nashville. im gonna do for them what ppl should've done for atl and keep all that good ? a secret.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nashville is one of them very vast spread out cities like L.A., Houston, Jacksonville. I always heard good things about Nashville.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

Yea, but that was mostly due to locker being such a ? . the quicker we get rid of him the better. but truth be known, the lp field has been sold out of every titans game ever since the franchise's beginning back in 98'. we're a small market team so we may not get the media attention. but best believe we show up and show out on they ? ass
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I share two hometowns, and Nashville is one of them. Pretty much everything has already been said. Nashville is a big town/small city, not too big not too small. Crime isn't Memphis-level, but there is crime despite what the police say, but it's easy to stay out of trouble if you want to. Good peoples. Good standard of living. Good nightlife but not great. And the city is not as country as you one might think. A pretty underrated and low-key city.

yeah, antioch and tsu were (and still is) a big part of my Nashville life. the titans? meh. that run in '99 was goat though.
  • pennyda1
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    I share two hometowns, and Nashville is one of them. Pretty much everything has already been said. Nashville is a big town/small city, not too big not too small. Crime isn't Memphis-level, but there is crime despite what the police say, but it's easy to stay out of trouble if you want to. Good peoples. Good standard of living. Good nightlife but not great. And the city is not as country as you one might think. A pretty underrated and low-key city.

yeah, antioch and tsu were (and still is) a big part of my Nashville life. the titans? meh. that run in '99 was goat though.

Somebody told me that Antoch is kinda hood?
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yo looking for better paying jobs in other states..change of pace man, how is Tennessee, Memphis in particular?
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't that where young buck is from?
  • skpjr78
    Options

yo looking for better paying jobs in other states..change of pace man, how is Tennessee, Memphis in particular?

Memphis is a war zone one of the worst cities in the nation. Memphis is like a southern Flint, Mi or Camden, NJ. The place is miserable. No opportunity no jobs ignorant ass ppl and crime like a ? . U'll get ur dome cracked in Memphis quicker than most any place else in the nation.

Its a racist and gangsta ass city. Its a city full of black folks and the only jobs available for black ppl revolve around selling dope and prison labor. I wouldnt move to Memphis if my life depended on it. U've been warned