So, uhh.. was 9/11 an inside job or nah?

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    idk ask the terrorists
  • VIBE
    Options
    I'm done.

You guys got schooled.

breaking-bad-i-won.gif
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    @vibe is to this thread what @JDSTAYWITIT is to the creepset hate thread
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    And how many times has the US been attacked on our own soil

there's a first for everything...

The War of 1812 was the first
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    My thing is this, if we know for a fact that they flew planes into the 2 world trade center buildings, because we have it on tape and nobody really disputes that..why would they have to lie about the Pentagon?

What big deal would it be to throw another plane into the Pentagon? What sense does it make to actually fly planes into the twin towers and then go ahead and fake a plane going into the Pentagon?

@blackamerica‌
    @xxCivicxx‌

Because Pentagon supposedly guards the area around it very seriously and it took a high level of piloting precision for the Pentagon to be hit like it was. Some people are saying that the plane may have hit the ground first and rollled into the building but then there would be no way that it could have been disintegrated

And again, no one has answered why there's no actual amateur footage of the impact when it's a fact that amateur footage was recorded

But that doesn't answer the motive of faking it though when they actually did it without dispute at the world trade center.

Why would they fly two planes into the world trade center and then say ? it with the pentagon and just fire a missile and then go to the scene and sprinkle burned plane parts. If the pentagon is such a hard target to hit the government could of attacked another target.

Just to be clear, I think something smells with 9/11 but I don't think whether or not a plane hit the pentagon or not is the thing that should be disputed.

Looking at it objectively it would be a lot harder to hit the pentagon than two of the largest buildings in NY.

The window for error is a lot smaller. You would be a lot more accurate with a missile than a 757 going 500mph.

Whoever flew that plane would have to be an expert to know when to descend. If not they could've easily missed. At that rate you have no control. It's just in a downward spiral.

You would think the plane would've hit the top of the building rather than the side. Come to think of it why wouldn't they do that? Way more damage could've been done flying the plane into the center of the Pentagon.

All true but taking it a step back further, if the Pentagon is so hard to hit, then why "fake attack" it at all? Them hitting the World trade Center alone would have done more than enough to stir public opinion. Why send a missile at the Pentagon, lie and say it was a plane and risk being caught by the public when you already sent actual planes into the twin towers and pretty much got the job done? That's the part that makes no sense

That and when it comes to 9/11 the Pentagon is usually an after thought in public and media discussions. 99.9% of the time people talk about 9/11 it's the WTC. So to go through all that trouble for it to only be a secondary part of the 9/11 story makes less sense too
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can anyone explain ol' Bushy's precise timing to be playing hero in the time of distress by happening to be "reading" to a class full of kids?? Still ain't seen no answer on that....

And why a lot of ppl are quick to take up for them folks over there in the white house cause there is not much evidence, you do understand that you don't get the same privileges right?? Them laws don't have to have a "smoking gun" on you when they bring a case on you. All they gotta do is plaster your face on tv and say how they suspect you did something and you guilty. Maybe you should think of doing the same to them.......

I wonder how much $$ they got when they invaded the Middle East and not to mention got Sadam mixed up in this mess some how.......

Far as the Pentagon, we know something hit it! Something hit it hard, don't really know the logic behind saying it was a missile either. But didn't them employees partake of some kind of training exercise where they were planning to have planes hit the building, when right then (in reality) a plane did hit the building. That was some kind of project, but I forgot the name of it. Now if that was you in the courts, you'd be guilty for life off circumstantial evidence alone, probably face worse charges. That's no other way to lace that for you who wanna forget where you came from.

You gotta sitting on silly, stuck on stupid, or waiting on dumb to just bypass that Building 7 too. Acting like a whole building just can topple like that and not think any sour intentions were behind it....

You gotta be bout one sap sorry black man to even THINK of siding w/ them and that them ppl are here to protect you smh. Some folk easily forget where they come from.......

• stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Dude our government did it this ? aint happen in no other country but ours are you serious America
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude our government did it this ? aint happen in no other country but ours are you serious America

actually ? supposedly burned down one one germany's most beloved museums or something like that & blamed it on the jews. im no historian so correct me if im wrong.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a ritual.

Worth reading if interested:

A STUDY IN MOTION PICTURE PROPAGANDA
    Hollywood's Preferred Movie Messages
    by John W. Cones
    http://www.filmreform.org/study.htm

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    there's more but it's not my job to keep providing more pictures, I've done plenty of that and for some reason everyone conviently ignore it.

there's plenty of pictures and video of the aftermath...

don't ignore the evidence...
    No you didn't . You posted pics of itty bitty pieces of what looked like aluminum, and a wheel. According to you, the body of the plane disappeared along with the wings (which is physical impossible). Yes you have rebuttals but all of them are weak and sound like government talking points

Where's the plane that hit the towers?

• VIBE
    Options
    ^ they won't answer me..

I've asked them to provide their evidence..

I'll tell you why they won't answer..

they know how silly they sound..

regardless of govt trust issues, lies etc.. The events on 9/11 happened the way they happened... the evidence speaks for itself..

they won't answer bc they have no answers..

• Infomiss Purple
    Infomiss Purple Members Posts: 6
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    I'm gonna just say it.

If u still have ''Faith'' in this Matrix system please ? yourself cause you're nothing but a hopeless sitting duck waiting to die for nothing if u believe that the govt is a legitamate organization. Just wake the fk up or shut the fk up.
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really think it's a mix of the three options. The middle eastern dudes did the deed more than likely with some covert gov officials helping, making it an "inside job", but I doubt it reached the highest level of gov't as far as people being involved n all that illuminati ? . They were warned n complacent most likely thinking that it couldn't actually be done n when it was it was war. All the people that profit from war always do. History shows that people start wars for money. I personally don't think it's black n white, it's really ? grey. no one knows the truth just theories n what was presented as true to sway public opinion one way or another. So I don't subscribe to any of it just take what I can from the information out there n form my own opinion. So none of y'all are right or wrong u just see it as a open shut thing but it's never that simple in life. Nothing is.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Why you think Bush stoled the election all this ? been in play probably before we were born or at least the past 20 years.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush's_first_term_as_President_of_the_United_States
  • Me1971
    Me1971 Members Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh_bruh! wrote: »
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Eh_bruh! wrote: »
    I'll end this myth.

Does anyone have family or friends that were on the plane that hit the towers?

There's over 1 billion ppl in the U.S. and yet you hardly hear about any victims were on the plane.

Their families spoke in numerous documentaries

I'm talking ppl we personally know. For all we know, they could be actors.

I personally know two people.
  • Me1971
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Some folks forget how big the Twins were (208 feet on each side) 110 floors both had about 10floors of support beams taken out which left the floors beneath the impact zone holding up weight it wasnt meant to hold up of course its gonna come down on itself for most part if the core is caving in because of the weight

and although they fell straight down the pressure they came down shot parts of the building hundreds of feet it just doesnt seem like it cause the plaza at the foot prints of the Towers was huge probably like 3city blocks or something

lol..........................the Towers was built specifically take hits by big jets same for the Empire St bldg matter of fact

Empirestate540.jpg

^^^^hit by a B-52 bomber

But the twin tower attacks set a precedence because it was the first time a plane that size flew into a building at that speed. A 757 is a much bigger plane than the B-52 and it was also going at over 500 mph. The planes that hit the towers weren't even invented yet when the architects were designing the towers, so they weren't really able to plan for that.
  • Me1971
    Options
    I have showed you the debris...

there is no actual footage clear as you see for the WTC

If your own stupidity and ignorance doesn't let you see the debris I posted, then that's on you..

I asked you questions and showed you the evidence and you ignore it...

You're dodging a lot of ? .... ?

You've dodged almost everything I posted, which is why I stopped. You're not really trying to debate apparently you think you just being a ? in the thread for long enough then people would just believe you by default.

I say again, you have not posted any info anywhere close to factual enough to to change my opinion on the topic and you won't be able to. It seems like you'd rather change the subject and try and gain some false sense of self-confidence off of incorrectly thinking that I don't know what materials comprise a commercial jet

Once again, show me any plane part on the Pentagon lawn. Explain bin Laden's death. Explain the major shifts in the stock trade with respect to airports in the weeks and days leadingup to 9/11. Disprove the US General vid. Or just try and disprove anything that I've posted tho I know you can't

"show me any plane part on the pentagon lawn"

*been posted more than once*

you guys are stuck in your ways

"oh by golly gee willikers! it's a conspiracy for sure!"

and no matter what I say or post, you guys ignore it..

so now I just don't give a ? about it all... believe what you want, you look like the idiot..

In a way you can't really blame the skepticism, even if it is a bit stubborn. We have a history of false flag attacks to justify bogus wars, so their skepticism is understandable. I personally don't believe the gov orchestrated the attacks but our gov bring this type of suspicion on themselves due to the way they handle these events and their overall history of playing ? . I think the truth era are justified in being over zealous.
  • Me1971
    Options
    First of all you didn't answer any of the questions I asked in the first part of this thread so please stop saying you haven't been dodging. As a matter of fact the only thing you haven't dodged is the Pentagon question like it somehow negates everything else everyone else posted. The plane was being recorded by VIDEO CAMERAS yet we only see still frames like it's 1890 but I guess that doesn't strike you as odd either but forget about the Pentagon. Respond to anything else in my posts

You still haven't even mentioned the death of bin Laden or seal team 6 and I posted about them at least twice

Or the stock fluctuations beforehand

Or the fact that at the same time on the same day of the attack there was a military drill going on that simulated a terroristic attack by plane

Or the fact that the military scrambler jets were told to stand down after the first attack even tho 1 jet could have easily prevented the second one

You didn't even respond the article I posted about the strange ? happening at the wtc at night in the 2 weeks leading up to the attack.

Clearly you are trying to devolve this convo with name calling(which is an automatic defeat in a legit debate) so I'm gonna stop posting since you apparently can't control your emotions

You're giving the gov too much credit with the CCTV theory. It's 2014, I've yet to see any CCTV's that sits have a slow camera rates, so I can't imagine that technology was any better in 2001. I don't think they anticipated being hit by a high speed aircraft, the cameras weren't designed to capture that. That whole attack was unprecedented. As someone who was former military, I'll be the first to tell you that our DOD isn't as competent as their image makes them out to be, and we're usually more reactive than proactive.
  • Me1971
    Options
    And how many times has the US been attacked on our own soil

there's a first for everything...

If some random terrorist can pull that off how come nobody else has is what I'm asking other than PH I can't think of anybody boldy attacking us and we know how that turned out

There's been like 50 attacks that were stopped within the past 13 years. But there has been little attacks here and there that didn't get much media coverage, you have to look then up.
  • Me1971
    Options
    I'm gonna just say it.

If u still have ''Faith'' in this Matrix system please ? yourself cause you're nothing but a hopeless sitting duck waiting to die for nothing if u believe that the govt is a legitamate organization. Just wake the fk up or shut the fk up.

I don't think anyone is saying that in this thread, you're thinking in black and white extremes. In this case I just think they knew something was coming and they planned to capitalize on it whenever it happened. I just don't see then being that competent.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    bump?
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember this event. I was 20 years old getting ready for work when I heard about it on tv. After I found out more about it and how quickly the laws started to change to prevent this sort of thing. It just didn't add up right, and it woke me up, been conscious every since.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    Options