• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This belongs in 4chan
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Spiritual depth we all possess but the evils disguise as science to bamboozle society to keep us structure from reaching max potential, which is unlimited potential itself. The greats notice this, but history brainwashed us by passing out the " genius " label which subconsciously says we can't reach any level BUT average.

^^^^^^
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    That what we are trying to understand as Evolution, more specifically as it relates to humans, may very well have come as a result of genetic experiments performed by beings not native to this planet.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    That the world is made of algorithms controlled by reptilians. But ? and the anuakis helps the world fight evil.

Also that there is a super human out there

Mutations is an anomaly, which actually shows the evolution, instead of the standard, which we all cast of as "flaws".

Spiritual depth we all possess but the evils disguise as science to bamboozle society to keep us structure from reaching max potential, which is unlimited potential itself. The greats notice this, but history brainwashed us by passing out the " genius " label which subconsciously says we can't reach any level BUT average.

Man, that's some powerful ? . You need to make a thread on this.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're in one giant pyramid scheme
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    The what we are trying to understand as Evolution, more specifically as it relates to humans, may very well have come as a result of genetic experiments performed by beings not native to this planet.

That's original. Let me ask you and other posters this. What's your theory on how the ancient Pyramids in were formed? Remember there are no right or wrong answers in this thread. Obviously it's purely speculation but let's try and keep the trolling to a minimum.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That their are government experiments disguised as UFOs taught by Moors who are the founders of masonry, witch craft and illuminati.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The what we are trying to understand as Evolution, more specifically as it relates to humans, may very well have come as a result of genetic experiments performed by beings not native to this planet.

That's original. Let me ask you and other posters this. What's your theory on how the ancient Pyramids in were formed? Remember there are no right or wrong answers in this thread. Obviously it's purely speculation but let's try and keep the trolling to a minimum.

Telekinesis is one theory i've heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOyCvzTjdU8
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

In all honesty, I'm not confident that it was remotely possible for us (humans) to have completed such a task without extraterrestrial assistance. I've also heard quite a few interesting theories that attempt to explain what the Pyramids were actually used for back then, which gives more weight to our needing help building them in the first place; In my mind at least..
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kennedy's assassination
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One 'theory' I feel is plausible is the idea that aliens do exist and they have possibly visited earth and had a hand in human evolution.

For one, it's just cool as ? .

Two, 100 billion galaxies, each with billions of stars.

The possibilities are there.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe NASA already knows how to travel at light-speeds, but don't want anyone but elites to know about it .
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In all honesty, I'm not confident that it was remotely possible for us (humans) to have completed such a task without extraterrestrial assistance. I've also heard quite a few interesting theories that attempt to explain what the Pyramids were actually used for back then, which gives more weight to our needing help building them in the first place; In my mind at least..

What were the theories?
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i believe that everything that has ever been claimed to have been created and or taught by ancient aliens was created by ingenious human beings.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pentagon 911....it was a missile