Conspiracy Theories that you believe in

Options

Comments

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The first moon landing was done in a studio....
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The homie 2pac still alive in Cuba with his Auntie.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Anyone who believes in reptilians is a ? ?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Anyone who believes in reptilians is a ? ?

Yea I can't get jiggy with that ? .
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTC7.gif

Eye opener to say the least.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im pretty sure LBJ had a hand in killing Kennedy.

obama and most presidents may very well be atheist but they put up a front for the public.

Lebron James? Lol pardon my ignorance but is that who you are referring to?

Kennedy's vice president Lyndon B. Johnson.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    The what we are trying to understand as Evolution, more specifically as it relates to humans, may very well have come as a result of genetic experiments performed by beings not native to this planet.

That's original. Let me ask you and other posters this. What's your theory on how the ancient Pyramids in were formed? Remember there are no right or wrong answers in this thread. Obviously it's purely speculation but let's try and keep the trolling to a minimum.

In all honesty, I'm not confident that it was remotely possible for us (humans) to have completed such a task without extraterrestrial assistance. I've also heard quite a few interesting theories that attempt to explain what the Pyramids were actually used for back then, which gives more weight to our needing help building them in the first place; In my mind at least..

What were the theories?

The specifics escape me at the moment. But the gist of most all of the theories suggests that the Pyramids had functions that dealt with energy and/or chemicals; That they weren't just enormous, excessive tombs..
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The what we are trying to understand as Evolution, more specifically as it relates to humans, may very well have come as a result of genetic experiments performed by beings not native to this planet.

That's original. Let me ask you and other posters this. What's your theory on how the ancient Pyramids in were formed? Remember there are no right or wrong answers in this thread. Obviously it's purely speculation but let's try and keep the trolling to a minimum.

In all honesty, I'm not confident that it was remotely possible for us (humans) to have completed such a task without extraterrestrial assistance. I've also heard quite a few interesting theories that attempt to explain what the Pyramids were actually used for back then, which gives more weight to our needing help building them in the first place; In my mind at least..

What were the theories?

The specifics escape me at the moment. But the gist of most all of the theories suggests that the Pyramids had functions that dealt with energy and/or chemicals; That they weren't just enormous, excessive tombs..

they're temples of initiation, dealt with energies within & without, among other things lost to time. btw the xmen clip is close....
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    lol a.f.r.i.c.a. yes lebron james had a hand in killing Kennedy. my theory is that his hatred for the Boston Celtics is so great it actually transcends time and space and he found a way to ? bostons favorite son decades before his own birth.

change your name to p.o.l.a.n.d. bruh
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Lol I was half joking. I know it wasn't Lebron I just didn't feel like looking it up.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Anyone believe in the lost city of Atlantis?
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im pretty sure LBJ had a hand in killing Kennedy.

obama and most presidents may very well be atheist but they put up a front for the public.

Lebron James? Lol pardon my ignorance but is that who you are referring to?

? was asleep in high school history class
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Octopuses are Aquatic Aliens .
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

Jellyfish have always been intriguing to me. They're extremely unique.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jellyfish have always been intriguing to me. They're extremely unique.

Them too. The make-up of a Jellyfish and the Intelligence & Abilities of an Octopus is ? Amazing .
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing I believe is those that know true power use it to control those with less/no power.

All the other ? is the filler that makes my belief true.

Those closest to the source have the most purest form of power.