If you found out your S/O masturbated with another person....

Options

Comments

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    And yo what type of dude gets naked in a room with a ? proceeds to beat off while she ? herself and not ? her? If there is a story to this post that ? . I need a good laugh.

Is that what she told you T/S?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lustchyld wrote: »
    If my ? sexts, ? , touch, hold hands with a dude its over.

You talking about they met, talked about it, decided on a time and place, got together, got naked, and masterbated, and you wanna know if its cheating?

? wrong with you fam?

And yo what type of dude gets naked in a room with a ? proceeds to beat off while she ? herself and not ? her? If there is a story to this post that ? . I need a good laugh.

rewind back through my posts

Just did. So you was in the room with the ? , ? was naked, her fingers deep in her ? , but you aint ? ? Wheres the logic to that bruh? Serious question.
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    @ FourEfil

Have you read this entire thread? If not, I'm assuming that was a rhetorical question
  • Lustchyld
    Options
    No

You talking about they met, talked about it, decided on a time and place, got together, got naked, and masterbated, and you wanna know if its cheating?

? wrong with you fam?

Just did. So you was in the room with the ? , ? was naked, her fingers deep in her ? , but you aint ? ? Wheres the logic to that bruh? Serious question.

the logic is to have an angle for my defense should the real broad (the milf) find out her daughter was throwing it at me

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? wrong with you fam?

the logic is to have an angle for my defense should the real broad (the milf) find out her daughter was throwing it at me

My dude im really questioning your intelligence at this point. ? type of defense you have after she finds out you agreed to get naked with her daughter in a room and beat off while she ? herself.

And yo why did you do it in the first place? I cant imagine getting fulfilled from jerking off while watching a ? finger herself if i could just as well ? her.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    T/s got busted by their s/o, and lookin for towards the IC for answers for their defense.

not too far off lol, but from the responses it's obvious yall mfs don't like to think

Yo, if you caught your S/O doing the same thing you got caught doing, how would you feel about it?

before yall throw the book at a ? , I ain't get caught doing ? !! if yall must know, the adult daughter of this milf I'm dealing was throwing it at me. This is how I pacified her curiousity without actually hittin it. should she (the milf) ever catch wind I'm making my attempt at pleading innocence with this. But to answer your question, I wouldn't jump to conclusions and would evaluate the evidence she provided. Lemme guess, yall put people under the jail for crimes they technically didn't commit right? I pray to ? yall never get selected to the jury if I go to trial lol

lebron-kevin-durant-wtf-o-s.gif
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    That's some next level freak ?

I ain't got that much control to be butt ? ass naked
    [
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Wit a ? that's butt ? ass naked and both of us going to work on ourselves,......

I'd have to ? , no if ands or buts about it
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is ? ? bruh.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's definitely cheating but as long as your conscious is clear you're ok. but since you're asking... that means your conscious isn't clear and you're gonna get caught. good luck - you should've just ? her since you're doomed regardless.
  • Lustchyld
    Options
    No
    Eh_bruh! wrote: »
    This thread is ? ? bruh.

note to those lurking contemplating joining the IC: these are what you call "trolls". mfs who for whatever reason will try to get a rise out of you even when it's obvious you aren't taking the bait. I'm bout to expand my "ignore" list on the rizeals
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    If she gettin off with another man in the room im goin OJ on them

...but u didnt specify man or woman

Now if my girl with another girl im bustin out the courvosier and Marvin Gaye (Lets Get it On album) on they ass
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought t/s was female...

But, put it like this, you cool wid yo chick sitting in front of me butt ass naked? Playing with her ? for me? And you think I aint got enough game to have her begging for me to just put the tip in after 45 seconds?

Fam, I'm ? ....and I'd consider it to be done with yo consent...so I might ? her
  • DNB1
    Options
    And there is no defending being naked in a room with the daughter of the woman you ? ...

lmao...? get a grip!...if it comes on top...get ready to be out with the quickness....just leave.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    3 pages???

mostly insults.....all well deserved
  • Lustchyld
    Options
    No
    DNB1 wrote: »
    And there is no defending being naked in a room with the daughter of the woman you ? ...

lmao...? get a grip!...if it comes on top...get ready to be out with the quickness....just leave.

you're obviously giving ? far too much credit. Hoes love to get played by ? . Don't believe the hype you just gotta be crafty enough to get away with it. But for the record, if you actually read through my posts, you would notice the predicament the daughter put me in.
  • Lustchyld
    edited September 2014
    Options
    No
    DNB1 wrote: »
    I always thought t/s was female...

But, put it like this, you cool wid yo chick sitting in front of me butt ass naked? Playing with her ? for me? And you think I aint got enough game to have her begging for me to just put the tip in after 45 seconds?

Fam, I'm ? ....and I'd consider it to be done with yo consent...so I might ? her

Put it like that for what? I clearly stated in the first post that the question was is it cheating if your s/o masturbates with someone else but technically didn't do anything. I even added the condition of "what if they could prove no intercourse actually took place?" Try to stay objective and resist the urge to be an e-character...

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn yo ? really ain't ? lmao i be thinking I be doing some grimey lightskin ? ? but this dude's whole psyche is ?

"? WHY U MAD I AIN'T EEM ? "

"That's my daughter though Clarence how could you"

"DON'T BE MAD YO ? CHOSE ME"

Don't know whether to dap you up or give you the wee-bay stare. I hope you don't write this post off as a troll attempt & you actually sit and think about what you've done lol
  • Lustchyld
    Options
    No
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Damn yo ? really ain't ? lmao i be thinking I be doing some grimey lightskin ? ? but this dude's whole psyche is ?

Don't know whether to dap you up or give you the wee-bay stare. I hope you don't write this post off as a troll attempt & you actually sit and think about what you've done lol

???
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

???

bYUXYJ9.gif
  • Lustchyld
    Options
    No

???

bYUXYJ9.gif

wee-bay stare??? the ? is that??
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How old is the daughter?

How long have you been involved with her mother?

• Lustchyld
    Options
    No
    ? happens wrote: »
    How old is the daughter?

How long have you been involved with her mother?

inconsequential info
  • DNB1
    Options
    Fam, I used basic logic....but you determined to get away with this ? so good luck and please let us know the outcome...

And to answer, YES, it's cheating...even if you can prove there was no intercourse...it's still cheating.