#The Fappening is still happening: #TheSecondCumming..

Options

Comments

• Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waitin' on dem alicia keys nudes like
    094-disgonbgud.gif
    Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a few things:

Sanaa has an iPhone...so does Free...neither were mentioned by the hackers (that I know of). just sayin

Alicia Keys did a relatively tame naked ad for a womens' movement. it happened around the same time as The Fappening caught up with Meagan Goode (i.e. Sunday). I don't THINK her newdz are gonna pop up.

women taking newdz don't make em hoes. even if they're preachers' wives. for y'all ? who think otherwise, grow up. most women take newdz nowadays, period. if u wanna argue about it, go make another thread and do so, but dead that ? in here.

lastly, EYE don't see anything wrong with Ms. Goode flashing with the kids in the background. it looked like some spontaneous ? , and I'm pretty sure her ? was wet after doing so. the kids didn't see ? , nor did any adults (except whoever the pic was sent to), and it falls under the category of having sex in public (even tho no ? occurred...that we know of)

smh...I done ? around and typed a titangraph in IllPix. my bad fellas.
    LOL I aint seen you post this much in years. Welcome back to being a regular poster my ? . The fappening is affecting the whole world.

lol more lezbo action. I used to love this ? as a teen but as a grown ass man ? is kinda turning me off. This is like the in thing to do now amongst females.
    20140922055203-4360ff9b-me.jpg
    Do 100% STRAIGHT FEMALES EXIST ANYMORE?

• nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Link with most of the drops.

http://thefappening.sexy/albums/

smh they killed all that ? everything was in there. by the time i clicked one thing another thing disappeared :(

Still up for me, try again.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    So with good nudes leaking, how y'all think the pastor gone take it?

He'll get over ? he was in one of the nudes she Facetiming her ? and ? .
    Word

For her and Gabby, you can clearly see it was for a loved one and not some random ? . Can't really be mad @ that.

Gabby dont love that ? ....she securing her future

gabby is a rich woman though.She really doesn't need a man for money.She's a 40 something yr old working actor in fairly high demand still

lol...you serious?

she aint getting money like that an she aint in demand like that.

wade gets 10s of millions....gabby be happy to make a million.

we will fight in another thread tho...

we need to focus on common hoez right now bruh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a few things:

Sanaa has an iPhone...so does Free...neither were mentioned by the hackers (that I know of). just sayin

Alicia Keys did a relatively tame naked ad for a womens' movement. it happened around the same time as The Fappening caught up with Meagan Goode (i.e. Sunday). I don't THINK her newdz are gonna pop up.

women taking newdz don't make em hoes. even if they're preachers' wives. for y'all ? who think otherwise, grow up. most women take newdz nowadays, period. if u wanna argue about it, go make another thread and do so, but dead that ? in here.

lastly, EYE don't see anything wrong with Ms. Goode flashing with the kids in the background. it looked like some spontaneous ? , and I'm pretty sure her ? was wet after doing so. the kids didn't see ? , nor did any adults (except whoever the pic was sent to), and it falls under the category of having sex in public (even tho no ? occurred...that we know of)

ALL I TOOK AWAY FROM THIS WAS THAT SANAA HAS AN iPHONE
    :D

and free

? im ready to pay for free's noodz
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo we now got a WTF button?

Them Megan Goodies sacrifice got the Mods smiling down upon us yall!
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Just a few things:

LOL I aint seen you post this much in years. Welcome back to being a regular poster my ? . The fappening is affecting the whole world.

lol more lezbo action. I used to love this ? as a teen but as a grown ass man ? is kinda turning me off. This is like the in thing to do now amongst females.
    20140922055203-4360ff9b-me.jpg
    Do 100% STRAIGHT FEMALES EXIST ANYMORE?

Is that Michelle Rodriguez?
    If so she is bisexual.
    Love her tho

tumblr_mprxfw1zyt1qcga5ro1_500.gif

No that's riahanna. She keeps this photo in her private stash.

• gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    i hear on the radio jenny mccarthy had nudes drop... where they at...
    i know the good folks of the ic will do the right thing

tumblr_inline_nagle5LFQm1r7gfrf.gif

You know she got her fame from posing in Playboy, right?
    yeah i know but i wanna see what that ass looking like after all these yrs... she could be vintage ? or maybe shes aging like bad milk
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THEM HAYDEN PICS THO!!!
  • Jik Jikkles
    Jik Jikkles Members Posts: 95 ✭✭
    Options
    khi_kobane wrote: »
    Hope solo has hands down the worst ? ever.....*dry heaves*

that ? definitely needs some work bruh
  • Jik Jikkles
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yo I'm just happy. Ravens won, The Fappening: ResErection came an dropped off some classics. Today was a good day
    Yep

You from B-more bruh? Im out near arundel mills
  • Jik Jikkles
    Options
    I want toni braxton nudes also.
    And Beyonce
    And sanaa lathan
    And Marsha Ambrosius

Ok that's all....for now

I got you son :)]
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That white chick is a ? piece for real, whos that ? ?!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THEM HAYDEN PICS THO!!!

Where?
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got to come in and show respect to a real movement when I lurk one.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow, that drop last page titled 'albums' did indeed have everything in folders but the links look dead. I saw the folder image for Rachel Nichols. Its real. I cant believe this is fappening
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kickasstorrents (kat.ph) has em all

1 file from 2 weeks ago and a 2nd file from yesterday: 'Fappening 2, Rise of the Leaks'
This discussion has been closed.