• Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Anybody copping Fifa 15?

yup, not sure if I'm gunna grab a ps4 to go with it hto, as you can't play pro clubs on ps3 version.... I'll check out the new ? on a mates ps4 n see if it's worth it first.

SN: How the Man U fans feeling today?

roughly 80% of my boys are Man U fans, after that QPR win they were raving like they got the league title held down lol.

I tried to explain that it was only QPR who gave them way to much respect on the field, any larger team and they woulda been smashed..... they replied in typical UTD fan fashion 'Na mate, we were class teams sorted now' Haven't heard from one of those ? since the weekend.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody copping Fifa 15?

Dun know, already pre ordered it and traded my fifa14 in last month to get a better price... I dont play many other games, so Im always buzzing about fifa...

Anyone played NHL??? Thats pretty sick, I used to bash NHL on the MegaDrive (genesis) back in the day, dope they are releasing it in UK again...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody copping Fifa 15?

yup, not sure if I'm gunna grab a ps4 to go with it hto, as you can't play pro clubs on ps3 version.... I'll check out the new ? on a mates ps4 n see if it's worth it first.

SN: How the Man U fans feeling today?

roughly 80% of my boys are Man U fans, after that QPR win they were raving like they got the league title held down lol.

I tried to explain that it was only QPR who gave them way to much respect on the field, any larger team and they woulda been smashed..... they replied in typical UTD fan fashion 'Na mate, we were class teams sorted now' Haven't heard from one of those ? since the weekend.

Wack fam. Referee helped Leicester a hell of a lot, but that ? was a disgrace. Any team from any level winnin' 3-1 should NEVER lose 5-3.

Been clear from the beginnin' that Utd needed a CB or two. Blackett barely put a foot wrong til yesterday but I don't get buyin' Rojo and playin him left back.

Also, ? haven't said anything coz it was against Utd, but I can guarantee everyone here will have bad things to say about that ? ? Vardy. Watch when he does his filth against the other teams. ? aren't gonna like it
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Whats this 5 star promotion all about??? Makes me a 5 star general or something...
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of the defending in the last 30 minutes was disgraceful...

But the ref, imo handed Leicester the game..@ 3:1, had he given the foul on Rafael and not the penalty, we probably would have gone on to win by 4 or 5...

This does not excuse the defending for the 3rd and 5th goal.

It was always going to be a hard game, but there is a certain amount of disorganization at the back which is inexcusable...
    I don't get buyin' Rojo and playin him left back.

I think he was bought him for the 3-5-2 system, but then the lads were either, just not getting it or someone had a word with LVG. The problem he has is with this run of form, he doesn't really have the scope to tinker with the team...fans want results...especially against the teams we have already played.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats this 5 star promotion all about??? Makes me a 5 star general or something...

LOL, i thinking the same thig too, WTF is Level 5.....
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol yeah, are we getting paid or what?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Bruv is every ? on the IC 5 star? That's waaaaack
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

Everybody start of as Bounty Killer de 5 star general....

bounty-killer_new_3.jpg
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Bruv is every ? on the IC 5 star? That's waaaaack

Nah.
  • davidbrooks
    davidbrooks Members Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lemme peep my rating tho lol
  • water ur seeds
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Looks like Ravel Morrison going to Cardiff on loan, theres clearly something wrong with the dude, he was suppose to be the biggest young talent in England at one point, now he is constantly moving from one mid/bottom level club to another... SMH
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Lemme peep my rating tho lol

4 stars?

Is this ? 's opinion still valid?
  • infamous114
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ok. stars are given via points. reactions add and subtract from points. most of the ppl already have multiple points due to regular posting and already receiving reactions (which is why there are so many 5 stars running around).

reactions contribute to and can be used to demote rank. so just because you're a 5 star today, being wack as ? might drop yo ? by tomorrow.
    VIBE wrote: »
    Everyone has em.. What do they represent? Post #'s? Years you've been on here? @ThatDamnJay‌

• CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    So bein' wack as ? can reduce your rank? @Spliff
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    All Chelsea fans automatically reduced to 1star rankings tho???
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a WTF reaction is the dumbest ? ever...

Back when I was posting more I suggested a ? one but I see ? don't want this site to be great
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I check on here in the morning to see I've got a 5 star rating... I'm sure it's been mentioned before but what the ? does that even mean?
  • infamous114
    Options
    Lol yall dudes don't read posts posted before you huh...
  • Gooner
    Options
    hopefully Diaby can make it out of this game alive
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    hopefully Diaby can make it out of this game alive

It's touch and go fam
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Middlesbrough keeper is a family member. I think. One of my brothers' brothers.
  • French-Bad-Boy
    French-Bad-Boy Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    Imagine if a jewish person got 1 star...
  • Gooner
    Options
    perfect free kick man... Alexis ? sanchez