? Pass in Effect? Should USA Women's Soccer Goalie Hope Solo Be Suspended?

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    before u guys get too carried away, u know hope solo was engaged to a black dude right?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait, wait, wait....

She had noods?

I'm intrigued. Someone PM them ? .

And yes, she should be suspension. That what "equality" is all about, right?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Bruh she's a woman, c'mon now we all know women don't face consequences for their actions.

@desertrain10‌

Oops forgot...

@Westie

You rang?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh she's a woman, c'mon now we all know women don't face consequences for their actions.

@desertrain10‌

Oops forgot...

@Westie

You rang?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whilst i was sleeping the other night at some point her ? pic flashed through my mind.

the sheer terrifying nature of this womans ? woke me and kept me up the rest of the night in fear.

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact that she`s able to drop random ? nudies futher backs up my point that the soccer league just has way less ? givin about off the field stuff. Why the hell yall think they gonna get strict all of a sudden if they havent had it in them to be stern prior to this?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    What her snatch lacks in aesthetics, it makes up for in tightness and ? muscle control. To quote Kat, since she's an athlete soccer chick, "maybe she can put on you and milk that thang."
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as expected all the diet men/women are silent on this topic
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    speaking of double standards, it was pretty hypocritical that after weeks of espn crucifying ray rice, they had jadakiss on first take talking about how great of a rapper and person biggie was

cari, skip and steven a all singing biggies praises when he allegedly used to beat the ? out of lil kim
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her ass ain't too shabby...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

@desertrain10‌

Oops forgot...

@Westie

You rang?

Only once boo. Lol
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She been hiding iPhone 6s in her ? ...bury her
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    Jemele Hill .... i told her on fb "what sbout hope solo?"
    She replied "hope is not the issue here.....ray rice is"

@.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    Jemele Hill .... i told her on fb "what sbout hope solo?"
    She replied "hope is not the issue here.....ray rice is"

@.

She keeps saying people are not reading the article she posted......
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She will be ignored
  • zerocool
    edited September 2014
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray should be able to play. Hope should be able to play. Being bitter ass ? and trying to take her off the team dont make ? any better. We all know feminist are hypocrites. They aint gonna change.

The only difference between NFL employees beating people up and Police beating people up is the police do that ? systematically and with the blessing of the state and crackers in general.

So if a pig gets to keep his job after beating the ? out of somebody on video and crackers come to the pig's defense. Then why cant we, "wait until all the facts are in..." about Ray Rice, Hope Solo, and whoever else had to bless a muthafukka with a 2-Piece for whatever reason?

The real question is how ong with the NFL continue to let a bunch of angry ? ? and ? boy beta males have real life flashbacks of their stepfather beating their coward ass mother's and "shame" them into imploding because they arent strong enough to just say, "look ? . You probably couldnt even tell me what a 3-4 Defense is but you crying about how we run OUR ? business. ? OUTTA HERE AND ENOUGH WITH YOUR HYSTERICAL MEDIA ? ..."

Trying to get the media to attack a ? is like trying to get a black man to attack his own Mama. Media will never admit their hypocrisy. But dont take it out on Hope Solo. That ? aint the problem. Femi-? 's and the Beta ? "males" who fear them are.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But I thought they want equality?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Nike Silent on Hope Solo Domestic Violence Case

Sponsors and teams continue to bench NFL athletes charged with domestic violence, but Hope Solo continues to play for the U.S. Women’s National Team despite her domestic violence charges. On Thursday night Solo, a UW graduate, is scheduled to start at goalie in a nationally televised match versus Mexico.

This week Nike suspended its contract with Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson based on child abuse charges, but the company has been silent about Solo’s domestic violence charges.

Police say on June 21st Solo repeatedly hit her nephew and half-sister. KIRO 7 obtained photos showing bruising and bleeding from the boy’s ear. The pictures also show scars on her sister’s neck.

Peterson is charged with abusing his son by punishing him with a switch. Nike released a strong statement about Peterson saying “Nike in no way condones child abuse or domestic violence of any kind... We have suspended our contract with Adrian Peterson.”

KIRO 7 sought answers from Nike after finding out the company hasn’t said a word about Solo’s charges. This is a link to a Nike commercial featuring Hope Solo from 2011.

KIRO 7 asked Nike and the U.S. Women’s National team to comment on Solo’s charges. As of Thursday afternoon we have not received a response.

Solo’s next court appearance in Kirkland Municipal Court is Nov. 4. The judge agreed to move the date back due to Solo’s soccer schedule.
  • zerocool
    Options

Solo’s next court appearance in Kirkland Municipal Court is Nov. 4. The judge agreed to move the date back due to Solo’s soccer schedule.