Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    Why the ? is everybody getting banned??

Mods are tryin to make this a "No Malarkey" free zone.

Well Ban the ? out of Chasin B. He already used 3 aliases to vote and since we don't believe in cheaters and ass-eaters here at allhiphop.com none of his votes will be tallied at the end.

U used to tell the teacher when students would cheat off ur answer sheet didnt u?...? snitch.

? ya thread, and ? #creepset...aside from Beezy and Deadeye...and Trill if he's down.

Rest of u ? /? is suckas....word

I aint even do nothing

lol my bad, forgot u was down...get out while you can tho, u too influential of a poster to be led by the mother of all Dragons....start ur own ? and put down some C list posters, Max and Dub would be a good start...word.

He created creepset u fuckn herb..ur 38 years old shmoney dancing in the reason..u fell off..thats why u always say "i dont post as much"

iyFTMN020mIjn.gif

You 38 and flabby..u tried to tell ? in the reason ur 26 lol

AHHH AHHH AHHH!

No disrespect

But i agree wit cb

You are a c list poster

No diss, just stating facts

Or public opinion

Ok..but what made u known is sayn u would suck a ? for a mill..and wearing ? polos

hzSoiVN.png

No diss

Im a A list poster b

You know who i am when I don'tknow who tf you are

You can't even prove the ? you say, you just take ? said and run wit it like a C list poster

Don't be posting my pics from four years ago like you doin sonething b

That just means you been a fan for over 4 years

C list poster ?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »

DId he even bag one??

314yngw.jpg

Sleep still spreading lies on the internet how shocking

Please explain.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Moreno a ten w/makeup and a six w/o.......

Skyler looks real good but OB got this one.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @Empress_ even lurking in here
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just gone keep it all the way 3hunna!

@Obnoxiouslyfresh could shut this ? down if she really felt like it. If she wasn't a "laid back, in da cut" type of poster she'd be a serious ? problem for the rest of the women. Same thing for @Peeny_Wally
    Real ? such as myself have the ability to peep this ? early on without much evidence.

No simp at all, this is just R.N.S. Obnoxiouslyfresh is just ? adorable. She isn't physically fine but she cute as hell. What elevates her from "cute as hell" to fine is her bubbly down to earth personality. Most of all, she's conscious about her blackness and the struggle. That girls aura is just crazy. You know you a bad chick when a ? can see your aura through the damn computer screen. Her post and her looks just make you want to squeeze her to death and pinch her beautiful dimples. You just want to protect her and keep her safe lol. She is shy and is just coming out of her shell and that's what swayed my vote this year(pretty sure everyone else too). She is definitely fully embracing her natural beauty now. I told her to change her name to Adorablyfresh. All of this and she aint eeen turnt up like the rest of the chicks have on here yet. Easily girlfriend material(possibly even wife).

Again, y'all lucky tabatha and Obnoxiouslyfresh been holding back. @SixSickSins been holding back a lot too.

Special shot out it the mother of dragons too. She went from white washed, out of touch, sell out, and annoying ass poster. To a pretty good poster and caught a couple of bodies in the process. ? is just like game of thrones. The rest of ladies look good too. But OB got y'all and she aint even turnt up yet.

And now for my savage heathen thoughts that I keep suppressed hidden deep within my mind:
    G.O.A.T 4sum
    Tabatha, kai, Obnoxiousfresh AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!!!

That is all....

Ob easily the "I went to Jared's" type of chick. I just couldn't watch football with her. She gotta go in the other room. Lol.

She about to win me some money tho.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Lol @Empress_ even lurking in here
    This why @ThatDamnJay‌ need to put who's in a thread back@ the bottom of the thread
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okay.. i finally voted...

went wit Ob this yr..
    last year was my girl Chuck.. but lately Ob been havin a ? rollin when i do check in and be readin the threads..

Khleeshi or however the ? u spell her name is up there too.. she be holdin her own... she keep that up i may actually respect the broad..

so yeh. this yr im goin wit Ob..

ur welcome girl. ;)
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? all over the place
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Incase yall missed it...

http://youtu.be/kvzh_eKT95g

The ? is this?
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crown Obfresh. NOW.
    And she got that crown without the best pic she got out there too.
    Options

Well Ban the ? out of Chasin B. He already used 3 aliases to vote and since we don't believe in cheaters and ass-eaters here at allhiphop.com none of his votes will be tallied at the end.

U used to tell the teacher when students would cheat off ur answer sheet didnt u?...? snitch.

? ya thread, and ? #creepset...aside from Beezy and Deadeye...and Trill if he's down.

I aint even do nothing

lol my bad, forgot u was down...get out while you can tho, u too influential of a poster to be led by the mother of all Dragons....start ur own ? and put down some C list posters, Max and Dub would be a good start...word.

He created creepset u fuckn herb..ur 38 years old shmoney dancing in the reason..u fell off..thats why u always say "i dont post as much"

iyFTMN020mIjn.gif

AHHH AHHH AHHH!

No disrespect

But i agree wit cb

You are a c list poster

Or public opinion

Ok..but what made u known is sayn u would suck a ? for a mill..and wearing ? polos

hzSoiVN.png

No diss

Im a A list poster b

You can't even prove the ? you say, you just take ? said and run wit it like a C list poster

C list poster ?

He hasnt made a factual, clever or creative post since I been here...if he isnt dissing a hated poster that has numerous haters to give him obligatory reactions, or isnt posting some type of ? he stole off twitter/or a poster's pic, he's useless...but what do you expect from a mexican with a speech impediment that rocks Jordans with church socks, doesnt know if he wants to praise the Lord or play ball...poor vato.

I ain't even know he was that mexican. I figured he stopped posting after that ? dropped

If I can't remember not one post from somebody then thry irrelevant, I know some pisters who been posting for months with more relevancy than max
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skyler is my favorite but after that MOD video son i gotta give her the vote
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ob would could've won just off her cuteness alone but khaleesi been putting in work and deserves the crown for this year.so glad none of the nominees are ugly
    Options

I aint even do nothing

iyFTMN020mIjn.gif

AHHH AHHH AHHH!

No disrespect

But i agree wit cb

You are a c list poster

Or public opinion

hzSoiVN.png

No diss

Im a A list poster b

C list poster ?

He hasnt made a factual, clever or creative post since I been here...if he isnt dissing a hated poster that has numerous haters to give him obligatory reactions, or isnt posting some type of ? he stole off twitter/or a poster's pic, he's useless...but what do you expect from a mexican with a speech impediment that rocks Jordans with church socks, doesnt know if he wants to praise the Lord or play ball...poor vato.

I ain't even know he was that mexican. I figured he stopped posting after that ? dropped

If I can't remember not one post from somebody then thry irrelevant, I know some posters who been posting for months with more relevancy than max
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was gonna go with ob, but that video drop just about did it for me
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ob would could've won just off her cuteness alone but khaleesi been putting in work and deserves the crown for this year.so glad none of the nominees are ugly

OB beefs with no one, shes funny as ? and she sexy....that alone puts her over the top to me.

Ps.I couldn't vote to Pico or TAB.....crown ObnoxiouslyFresh now!!!
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @700 im coming to pcola in the spring.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »

DId he even bag one??

314yngw.jpg

Sleep still spreading lies on the internet how shocking

So u mean to tell me this ? put it on his mama and lied?

Trill if these allegations are true then you really aint ? bruh
This discussion has been closed.