MissAllhiphop.com |V 2014 ##CreepSet AFTER-PARTY ##khaleesi wins

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    @Aquafina..floe‌ , idk why you cape for chuck when she called you an ugly ? hoodrat and said she was better looking than you.

I can confirm this Lololol but aqua gonna let it slide because she hate u so much...aqua not real
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    @Aquafina..floe‌ , idk why you cape for chuck when she called you an ugly ? hoodrat and said she was better looking than you.

I can confirm this Lololol but aqua gonna let it slide because she hate u so much...aqua not real

@beta confirm it boo. Im very cordial & cool with aqua.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Wassup young chuck

Let me young when, im always down to turn up

@700 definitely my aunt gone let me have her house for 2 weeks. So, we can definitely turn up in pcola
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone know OB and Kha cup sizes?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I'm just gone keep it all the way 3hunna!

@Obnoxiouslyfresh could shut this ? down if she really felt like it. If she wasn't a "laid back, in da cut" type of poster she'd be a serious ? problem for the rest of the women. Same thing for @Peeny_Wally
    Real ? such as myself have the ability to peep this ? early on without much evidence.

No simp at all, this is just R.N.S. Obnoxiouslyfresh is just ? adorable. She isn't physically fine but she cute as hell. What elevates her from "cute as hell" to fine is her bubbly down to earth personality. Most of all, she's conscious about her blackness and the struggle. That girls aura is just crazy. You know you a bad chick when a ? can see your aura through the damn computer screen. Her post and her looks just make you want to squeeze her to death and pinch her beautiful dimples. You just want to protect her and keep her safe lol. She is shy and is just coming out of her shell and that's what swayed my vote this year(pretty sure everyone else too). She is definitely fully embracing her natural beauty now. I told her to change her name to Adorablyfresh. All of this and she aint eeen turnt up like the rest of the chicks have on here yet. Easily girlfriend material(possibly even wife).

Again, y'all lucky tabatha and Obnoxiouslyfresh been holding back. @SixSickSins been holding back a lot too.

Special shot out it the mother of dragons too. She went from white washed, out of touch, sell out, and annoying ass poster. To a pretty good poster and caught a couple of bodies in the process. ? is just like game of thrones. The rest of ladies look good too. But OB got y'all and she aint even turnt up yet.

And now for my savage heathen thoughts that I keep suppressed hidden deep within my mind:
    G.O.A.T 4sum
    Tabatha, kai, Obnoxiousfresh AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!!!

That is all....

Ob easily the "I went to Jared's" type of chick. I just couldn't watch football with her. She gotta go in the other room. Lol.

She about to win me some money tho.

She definitely one of them rare chicks that you can go on a date to jack in the box with and wouldn't trip. Because she there for your company and not giving a ? about the setting. Chicks like her stay with a pair of hand cuffs on them. Or got a long line potentials lined up. ? ass funny sock wearing chicago ? is winning!

R.N.S
    bignorm wrote: »
    Ob came outta nowhere like Obama.
    against the "foxnews" like Khaleesi campaign that included:

audio
    video
    production
    cosigners
    campaigning

All OB came with was 1,001 faces and some football knowledge.
    Glad I'm not the only ? who noticed lol. She been stepping her game waaay up but creep set tried to obviously fix this ? . ? looking like when florida(bush cousin's state) was the deciding vote that put bush back in office. Funny coincidence that she also lives in florida lol.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed this thread....I'm always late
  • Beta
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

@beta confirm it boo. Im very cordial & cool with aqua.

I don't save ? but I specifically remember this..and if it's any consolation..you would be my vote if khaleesi wasn't up
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got love for the set.
    It's just, this ? aint go their way.
    They didn't even fall for the bait, and split the vote between Beezy and Khaleesi.
    The whole set was behind that.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »

DId he even bag one??

314yngw.jpg

Sleep still spreading lies on the internet how shocking

@Empress_

explain yourself
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    LOL @ OB looking like a Rescue Ranger

x2j4pj.jpg

I actually had a crush on her as a kid. Her and Smurfette lol.

? you had a crush on a chipmunk

You gotta be a cracka

Nope, I'm 100% black. And I know this because white people lock their cars whenever they see I'm about to walk by them smh.

I eat and get sleepy. That's ? ? lol.

But I just saw the personality and liked it. And I was a little kid, ? lol.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    WHO IS SHE?? WHO DESERVES THE CROWN THE MOST?? WHO IS MISSALLHIPHOP.COM 2014???????

5.Screen name: Kai

24o85xf_zpsbd9a39bb.jpg
    2wrdaw3_zpsefc791f2.jpg
    QIFkC_zps1a6f4391.jpg

@kai ? on the rest of them
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    I missed this thread....I'm always late

Hey beautiful welcome to the event take any seat

avengers-2164.jpg
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I peeped 3 of the mother of dragon's votes were made by aliases lol. Creep set riding hard!(no ? )
    Empress_ wrote: »

DId he even bag one??

314yngw.jpg

Sleep still spreading lies on the internet how shocking
    lollololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms Jayhova in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother sleepwalkinginjapan..................let it go......let it go. She gone bruh, she gone.

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    507356939_zpsb04fafd0.jpg
    10598224_431286093679364_1904159360_n_zpsab967dea.jpg

eWjgu6L.gif

I think that top one came from one of your old buckets

Whats wrong with your little brother @trillfate?? What the ? is his problem seriously
    zdfb.jpg
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    wait? why the ? can't i vote for @Peeny_Wally. our e-lationships dictates that i must vote for her. zee's not the only one in a fictional abusive relationship, tabby beats me with her numbs when i displease her lol

she not in the contest. If she was then she would've had my vote easily

gotta support the trill team
  • Beta
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Anyone know OB and Kha cup sizes?

Kha is a 34 C
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I missed why Mars wasnt in this joint? She dont like me....hell most of them dont but I wouldve voted for her again.
This discussion has been closed.