Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Moral of the Apple iCloud debacle is no matter who that broad is or what walk of life she comes from she'll take nudes.

No. The moral of the story is people are ? creeps and will invade your privacy. So what if Every chick in the world has naked pics on her phone. That's her right, her body and her property.

I'm not going to do this today I haven't had enough coffee to be feministy

Nah the moral is don't store your data in a ? ' "cloud" like a ? . Without even knowing the specs of the iCloud I wouldn't agree to store anything in something called a cloud. ? sounds ? .

Sidenote: remember you sent that ass pic when someone threatened to post your address on a "? site"? (Lol wtf is that even) I'm looking at it now. That ? lengthy!
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Moral of the Apple iCloud debacle is no matter who that broad is or what walk of life she comes from she'll take nudes.

No. The moral of the story is people are ? creeps and will invade your privacy. So what if Every chick in the world has naked pics on her phone. That's her right, her body and her property.

Nah the moral is don't store your data in a ? ' "cloud" like a ? . Without even knowing the specs of the iCloud I wouldn't agree to store anything in something called a cloud. ? sounds ? .

Sidenote: remember you sent that ass pic when someone threatened to post your address on a "? site"? (Lol wtf is that even) I'm looking at it now. That ? lengthy!
    Yeah I don't like the iCloud thing but most people aren't technically savvy.

Meh to the rest of your ? . Enjoy or don't.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ not understanding name calling when you were namecalling two days ago.

Short term memory loss much?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boy y'all really be calling out @YunnSanco‌ I see.

I'm a have to back log posts to see if I understand the backstory to this.

• Westie
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Westie wants a fight @Crude give it to her.

but If you like nudes of females,why criticize the females and call them ? and ? ...for taking pics? I dont think thats encouraging ,especially on here. Classic tear down what you can't have

@Westie needs some ? and a cup of coffee in her life right now.

I never understood men calling women names that sent pics either.

I applaud those women for feeling comfortable to show themselves in a vulnerable state.

Never understood why ? expose females either all they're doing is making it harder for the next man if something shown to in confidence I don't show world but there some ? that get a kick out of exposing others.

I haven't had ? this morning, maybe you're right *sends nude* maybe I'll be nicer tomorrow.

Thanks crude.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but If you like nudes of females,why criticize the females and call them ? and ? ...for taking pics? I dont think thats encouraging ,especially on here. Classic tear down what you can't have

Starbuck coffee @ that cause she nasty
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im up.... ugh. I wanna wear all leather today. Meh.
  • Westie
    Options
    @1of1‌ wants to fight with me. I'm sorry Idc ill try harder later.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cs, if you like it why knock it?
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

that whole side note is my point. Them pics old as ? and niggahs thirst for more pics and can't get any.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaydan014 wrote: »
    I had the maddest most crazy dream last night. Stew moved to London the area my girl lives in and literally took over. No 1 could tell him ? everyone was sellin drugs for him, shook of him, girls were giving him attention, he was making money. He was flippin out on niccaz and chicks that like pop music, radio music. Driving around in a Benz coupe roofless smoking weed. No word of a lie. When i woke up from this dream i was relieved

2bcjkj.jpg

@Stew‌
  • Purr
    Options
    Oh ? ? .... so, look I have to take choir for this ? ass music ? . Theres this black chic that is in the alto section with me and she sounds so terrible that I wanted to slap her and tell her to ? . But I dont give a ? . Her ear is off and her pitch is terrible because shes not breathing properly and singing on the breathe.

I hate her.

I guess ill help her cause she's loud as ? too...

Like we were singing in the key of C and A minor. How do you get off pitch in the key of C/A minor? There's no sharps or flats.

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

when you think about it,its almost suicide since I hold alot of IC secrets dont I?

luckily I have a code...

which some IC posters on here dont ,huh Crude lol
  • Purr
    Options
    My ? .... I found out yesterday I can hit the whistle note, but these muthafuckas wants to ? my vocal range and have me sing solely in an alto range.. nooooo ? , im a dramatic soprano that can hit a high D.

• Crude_
    Options

when you think about it,its almost suicide since I hold alot of IC secrets dont I?

luckily I have a code...

which some IC posters on here dont ,huh Crude lol

Name names
  • Purr
    Options
    @crude_ is the worst debater on the IC.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apple did me in ...... My phone refuses to charge and turn on anymore I'm not falling for the okey doke and copping the 6 ? them....it's looking like an android move...
  • Purr
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

rofl
  • Crude_
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »

Chuck everybody can't be as vocally flawless and articulate as you are at expressing themselves here.

Off subject Chuck you don't speak anything like I expected you too.

You're truly a rare breed @Evilchuck‌

• Purr
    Options
    After I watch x videos, I feel all types of bad. Like did I really watch a ? and was turn on by it? Or watch a threesome with Cherokee in it being a ? ? and being excited by it? Or watch ? videos until im over it....

Wtf...

I feel like a ? ? .

And im ashamed to say that I watch ? , yet I loathe anime.
  • Purr
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »

Chuck everybody can't be as vocally flawless and articulate as you are at expressing themselves here.

Off subject Chuck you don't speak anything like I expected you too.

You're truly a rare breed @Evilchuck‌

Well..... thank you, sir.

What do you mean by, "you dont speak anything like I expected you too"

@crude_
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chuck wants attention.
  • Purr
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Chuck wants attention.

You not here, sooo.... someone else have to give me the attention that I need.

This discussion has been closed.