Selfish lil ? must not care about snitchbucks at all
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That kid aint right
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean 50 Cent and Mayweather are like brothers whether they wanna throw Twitter shots at each other or not. His son probably look at Mayweather as an uncle so I wouldn't feel no harm in him being around him. I wouldn't want my son around no snitch though cause at any given time something could pop off and lil dude can find himself in the wrong place at the wrong time
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude still making ? threads.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats funny about all this is when this lil dude bread run out hes gonna be lookin at his pops like hey can i get a dollar. 50 gon be liketumblr_naisvvIBHC1thjzp4o1_500.gif

I thought 50 didn't smoke?
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? be quiet.
    Say it to my face

I will bite your ? nose off! carry on ? .

• stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    All joccs aside this lil nicca is disrespectful. This kid has had the privilege to live better than most due to his pops. This is something a bitter mother would approve of.If he was my son I would knuckle sandwich his chest

If he was your son, then he wouldn't of been doing this.
    Being a father aint just about sending money ... A 10 minute weekly convo , or kicking it with ya child 30 minutes a week is suffice...
    I don't know why he keep disrespectin his own father.

Thats who he gets it from.

Triillll, the apple don't fall far ,from the tree.

I get what your saying and your right in regards of being a dad but this lil nicca is fortunate and blessed. It's clear it's mom who feels a certain way. Either way that money will be drying up soon and let's see where slow is at then

No its not, a parent can't get between their child, and the other parent.
    If it happens, is because one parent was shaky. 50jr. is doing this, off his own merit.

My mom dont ? with my pops at all.
    When they 1st got separated, i wasn't ? with pops either, cause he was shaky with me n the bros.
    So moms took advantage, n was all in my ears bad talking pops.
    After two years, i crushed the beef with pops .
    mom and dad still can't stand each other. she still bad mouth dude, but me n the bros are cool with our pops, cause we got a decent relationship now.

So if 50 and jr., Had a decent relationship. Moms couldn't get between them.

Man wtf are you talkin about? This is what life is like when you have two parents in seperate homes sometimes. Its not rocket science
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All joccs aside this lil nicca is disrespectful. This kid has had the privilege to live better than most due to his pops. This is something a bitter mother would approve of.If he was my son I would knuckle sandwich his chest

If he was your son, then he wouldn't of been doing this.
    Being a father aint just about sending money ... A 10 minute weekly convo , or kicking it with ya child 30 minutes a week is suffice...
    I don't know why he keep disrespectin his own father.

Thats who he gets it from.

Triillll, the apple don't fall far ,from the tree.

I get what your saying and your right in regards of being a dad but this lil nicca is fortunate and blessed. It's clear it's mom who feels a certain way. Either way that money will be drying up soon and let's see where slow is at then

No its not, a parent can't get between their child, and the other parent.
    If it happens, is because one parent was shaky. 50jr. is doing this, off his own merit.

My mom dont ? with my pops at all.
    When they 1st got separated, i wasn't ? with pops either, cause he was shaky with me n the bros.
    So moms took advantage, n was all in my ears bad talking pops.
    After two years, i crushed the beef with pops .
    mom and dad still can't stand each other. she still bad mouth dude, but me n the bros are cool with our pops, cause we got a decent relationship now.

So if 50 and jr., Had a decent relationship. Moms couldn't get between them.

Man wtf are you talkin about? This is what life is like when you have two parents in seperate homes sometimes. Its not rocket science

My nicca I didn't even feel like going back in forth with homes. Cause talking jibberish
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. Last time this happened dude got put up on that summer jam screen so I don't know what the angle is. Someone gonna catch a fade behind this ? . Probably the worst time to test fif right now.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall nggas are so fukin dramatic

'He's aligning with his enemies!'

Foh, these are people he ACTUALLY lives around and hangs/hung with, and in Floyd a guy he probably established a relationahip when 50 and floyd were cool. Their beef aint got ? to do with him.

More proof a lot of rap fans unknowingly adopt that wwf bizarro world state of mind.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men take care of your sons. This lil ? was mos def raised by his mother. He inherited that scorned ? gene.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd the only one with nothing to worry about.
  • taylornathaniel
    taylornathaniel Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options
    Does it matter that he is taking pictures with them. What's worse is, he is hanging with them.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Yall nggas are so fukin dramatic

'He's aligning with his enemies!'

Foh, these are people he ACTUALLY lives around and hangs/hung with, and in Floyd a guy he probably established a relationahip when 50 and floyd were cool. Their beef aint got ? to do with him.

More proof a lot of rap fans unknowingly adopt that wwf bizarro world state of mind.
    C'mon dog. Slowbucks took a pic with his son the first time, and got his azz whooped & chain snatched live at Summer jam. Floyd & 50 are not in no way friends. 50 say they brothers but stay taking personal shots at him. Them ? is enemies but not tryna play they hand for the media. 50 son CLEARLY don't ? with him, and 50 definitely lost this one
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All joccs aside this lil nicca is disrespectful. This kid has had the privilege to live better than most due to his pops. This is something a bitter mother would approve of. If he was my son I would knuckle sandwich his chest
    this kid is disrespectful

You can't really blame the kid though since he learned it from his parents. Not just the mom but 50 too.

SMH @ all these grown-ass men using children for pawns in their stupid little games though.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i doubt 50 was a good father anyway, money isn't a substitute for parenting
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    single mother households
    /thread
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not too into these rap ? ' personal lives like some of you are so correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the same son that got all them, 'your mother is a ? ' texts from 50?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man the kid grew up watching 50 clowning around, good or bad, with plenty of people. He either trying to ? off his daddy, or just another fan of Floyd and whoever else in the pics
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ? be quiet.
    Say it to my face

I will bite your ? nose off! carry on ? .

Bite my nose off? Shut up you ? ?

I don't ? around with body shots me and my ? shoot straight for the head