The OTTB Wrestling News thread

Options

Comments

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    They really gotta stop with the cm punk ? man he's done and wants no parts of the wwe. I wish fans would stop trolling with that too it's annoying at this point with the chants.

? that, wwe keep trolling us with ? product (because they cant be serious) fans should keep trolling them with Punk chants.

Im all for ? on WWE's product. they give us ? , we give em ? back. sounds fair to me.
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder who Kurt Angle signed with...it's a 1 year contract then he's retiring. Starts in January.

let it be wwe so he can get in HOF!
    bscap278.jpg

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    I like tje.cm.punk chants a big ? u to wee for treatin him like.? but fans be goin half ass on it chant.for 10 secs thrn dies out if u gonna chant troll the whole show

guess hatin on Punk and showin love to whack ass WWE is the new IN thing to do...
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really need more Wyatt fam members

Nah they need to keep the numbers low that's was one of the biggest downfalls of N.W.O. they started adding to many members.

3-5 is about big enough for a stable in my opinion when it gets to be many more someone gets lost in the storylines.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

Nah they need to keep the numbers low that's was one of the biggest downfalls of N.W.O. they started adding to many members.

3-5 is about big enough for a stable in my opinion when it gets to be many more someone gets lost in the storylines.

how you gonna be a cult with only 2 leaders tho? ? dont make no sense considering what his gimmick is supposed to be. he can brainwash a couple of people and it will give numbers and add credibility to Bray. Not to mention how they've already ? up his character a little bit by jobbing him out to Cena. He is percieved as no threat these days. They can add 2 or 3 more people, dominate ? and restore credibility. Maybe even make Bray the champ eventually.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wyatts don't need more members. 3 people is fine. 1 leader and 2 henchman. If they were going to add another character I'd add a female just for diversity.

It seems like they fixing to let Luke Harper run wild as a singles performer...I been waiting for that. This is a better use of both him and Bray.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if tired of wwe treatin Cesaro like the red headed stepchild ... hopefully there is a i/c title reign in his future
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Wyatt Family vignette that aired during Monday's WWE RAW show were apparently designed to start the push of Luke Harper as a singles competitor.

Apparently the working plan is to split up the group, an idea that has been talked about for a while now. There is no word yet on if this means Bray Wyatt will be switching babyface or not.
  • Max.
    Options
    - The talk within WWE is that they have a working plan to turn Randy Orton from his current heel character to a babyface in the near future. The current word going around is that the turn is planned for about three or four months from now, which would be around Royal Rumble time, meaning Orton would be a face during the build up to next year's WrestleMania.
  • Max.
    Options
    Things i wana see

-cesaro push

-ziggler join the authority replacing orton

-more stables

-NxT wrestlers in raw

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://wrestling-edge.com/wwe-issues-apology-angle-raw-last-night/

WWE issued the following in regards to Big Show pulling down the Russian flag in the segment with Rusev and Lana on last night’s RAW:

“We at WWE would like to apologize to the Russian people for the incident on Monday Night Raw that could have been construed as disrespect for their nation’s flag.”

smh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    - The talk within WWE is that they have a working plan to turn Randy Orton from his current heel character to a babyface in the near future. The current word going around is that the turn is planned for about three or four months from now, which would be around Royal Rumble time, meaning Orton would be a face during the build up to next year's WrestleMania.

they need to just do better with him now instead of turning him, ion wanna see corny face orton
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orton sucks as a face
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Wait....did Big Show beat Rusev on Friday???
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

If they did it Ministry style, they'll be safe.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Wait....did Big Show beat Rusev on Friday???

By dq
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WWE issued the following in regards to Big Show pulling down the Russian flag in the segment with Rusev and Lana on last night’s RAW:

“We at WWE would like to apologize to the Russian people for the incident on Monday Night Raw that could have been construed as disrespect for their nation’s flag.”

smh

? is so stupid but yet they glorifying puttin as a leader showin his face.on big screen well je takin over Ukraine Wheres the Ukraine apology lol
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

smh

Flag desecration? outside of HBK on canada
    Montreal-Screw-Job-HBK-Humps-the-Ca.gif
    20kvin7.jpg

now vince is a
    ibsKF99kflhGWx.gifass ?
    his grapefruits definitely dried da ? up!

Vinny Mac ain't got no nuts, Vinny Mac ain't go no nuts, he rich, he old, but he ain't got no nuts
    tumblr_m41kd7Uqt81rsxe00o1_r1_500.gif
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Randy Orton vs triple H wrestle mania it seems.. Especially since you can see the tension between him and the authority. Or it could be seth and randy.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

am i the only that thinks the Ascension should join the Wyatt family when they get called up.
    i think recent history has shown that traditional character gimicks (Adam Rose, Matadors) no longer get over. I could see them changing their look and fitting right in.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    could be interestin, but ill rather see ascencion gain they own following, matter fact werent they a 5 man stable at one point, thats who should be expanding
  • Max.
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    The Wyatt Family vignette that aired during Monday's WWE RAW show were apparently designed to start the push of Luke Harper as a singles competitor.

Apparently the working plan is to split up the group, an idea that has been talked about for a while now. There is no word yet on if this means Bray Wyatt will be switching babyface or not.

As noted after The Wyatt Family vignettes aired on Monday's RAW, the word within WWE is that they absolutely plan on splitting up the faction and having all three guys go their separate, individual ways.

There's no word as to which, if any, of the three will turn babyface in the process, although early speculation is that Bray Wyatt is set to turn.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wwe brings me back, then lose me,
    Get me interested in storylines, then drop them,
    Build a guy, then sit him down

I can't take this anymore .

One of the reasons I came back around to wwe is because of how well bray Wyatt's character was portrayed . A modern jake the snake with henchmen. He had the whole world in his hands and all they do is feed him to Cena then have him go over Jericho who isn't the rub he used to be.

Now instead of expanding on his terror, they plan to split up his church and possibly turn him face.

How the ? can u turn a child adbucting cult leader face ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was absolutely nothing in that vignette that says the Wyatts are splitting up. It just showcased Luke Harper, possibly for a solo push w/bray as his manager.

? dirtsheets
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    If that rumor is true, Wyatt may be done imo, really wish that Russo idea could come to fruition